Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

put your best FOOTFOWARD DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

put your best FOOTFOWARD

5 posters

Go down

put your best FOOTFOWARD Empty put your best FOOTFOWARD

Post by TLF Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

THIS guy I used to think was nuts and he has said things that are more true than most of the GURUS>>>>><<<<<<                                            

6-28-2013  Intel Guru Footforward  Iraq is not in control.  They have been invaded & have an American style of government, they placed Shabibi and Maliki & they selected the leadership, and they are using the U.S. dollar.  Iraq is not in control.  If Chapter 7 is fully removed before they RV, it is going to be really painful for them.  They won't have the funds or means to pay off their debts.  Understand, Iraq has nothing to gain by having a worthless currency.  The rate will be good and it should be easy to cash out.  The RV will happen, I'm still confident.  [post 2 of 2]

6-28-2013  Intel Guru Footforward   Iraq was not fully removed from Chapter 7.  They still have to make payments to Kuwait and there is still an arms ban pertaining to nuclear weapons and a few other things.  Before they are fully removed from Chapter 7 there has to be an RV and that was actually put in there to protect Iraq.  Most think it was put there to force them to RV.     [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

put your best FOOTFOWARD Empty Re: put your best FOOTFOWARD

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

I will differ. There is nothing in Chapter 7 to force them to RV, nor is there any protection from creditors there. I do agree that they are not completely out of Chapter 7. The arms embargo is still in effect.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

put your best FOOTFOWARD 2805820865  put your best FOOTFOWARD 2805820865  put your best FOOTFOWARD 2805820865  put your best FOOTFOWARD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Hope he has a best foot to put forward...I know I do,it is always stuck in my mouth.. Wink Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Footforward has been a waste of good air for a long, long time.  Kinda like the old saying, "Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until they speak".
I have a fertilizer spreader that can't sling bullcrap as fast as he can.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh yes BigDaddy....I love it!!!!! Thanks for the laugh! Good one!!!
cashingIn

put your best FOOTFOWARD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...put your best FOOTFOWARD 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down