Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products."

4 posters

Go down

"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." Empty "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products."

Post by dinarstar Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I subscribe to this newsletter,therein lies the story,quite interesting to be sure....

http://carnegieendowment.org/2013/06/19/uncovering-oil-s-unknowns/gb25

...wonder what happened to Iraq's #1 spot?? sarcastic

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." Empty Re: "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products."

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Interesting article, thanks ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." 2805820865  "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." 2805820865  "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." 2805820865  "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products." Empty Re: "By 2020, the United States is projected to be the world’s largest oil producer as well as its largest consumer and exporter of petroleum products."

Post by 4aprofit Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

What we dont hear about Iraqi Oil versus U.S. Oil Supplies

The oil in the Dakotas is'nt just only 2000 feet or less down...and thru only sand ...and in huge resovoirs ... like in iraq ..

90% of the oil in the Dakotas is shale ... very costly to get at .. they are doing a lot of slant drilling to get under that shale .. didnt they say they estimate around 300 billion barrels .. but only 3 billion barrels that they have actual access to in the Dakotas

We have lots of tar sands too in the U.S., but the ecologists wont allow the required open strip mining for that ... they have already even shut down coal mining in Pennyslvania, Ohio and West Virginia

Iraqs resources are way more profitibale and attainable than what we have here ... it's sweet crude in Iraq ..

They are still trying to get the Keystone pipeline built from Canada .. but the ecologists ... they are on it . . and they are trying to shut down the fracking of natural gas too.

I think theres big money supporting these ecological whacko groups... which is coming form Middle Eastern Oil Countries ..they get paid to lobby against drilling and mining in this country.

Just more for what it's worth....

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:42 am

this subject has  been on  tv many times. first of all over 90 percent of our oil produced  here is put up  for bid and is sold to overseas markets number two in alaska we have one of the largest oil fields in the world and because of a deal papa bush made with saudia arabia  they made  the  land a park and can never get oil there
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 am

A while back the UN-Iraq Global Compact put up $400 Billion for 16,500 Companies from 140 Countries...to do business in Iraq....and many of these were countries that had more of their own oil than they could ever use...from their own countries...and many of them did'nt even have any environmental issues to deal with like the U.S...it just goes to show that you cant get this shallow of oil, extracted this fast, at these peak grades, with far less refining required...and even be competitive up against a country like Iraq with these massive pristine shallow oil fields...and it's been said by oil experts that Iraq is virtualy sitting on an ocean of oil under them...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 am

And on anoter note...the 140 billion proven barrels of reserves of oil that Iraq supposedly has..that gave them such high world rankings for oil...has now been bumped up to between 300-350 billion barrels as per several news articles showing new figures...

A few years ago it was said that 30-50% of Iraqs oil is all that had been explored...but some experts stated at that time that only appx. 1 to 1.5% is all that had been seismographically mapped and charted...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum