Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie Update Wed Afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okie Update Wed Afternoon

+6
Terbo56
IQD4US
alleyrose
aksafeone
chevysteve
Horizon
10 posters

Go down

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Empty Okie Update Wed Afternoon

Post by Horizon Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Okie Update at OOM&F Wednesday Afternoon
06/19/2013

0 Comments

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS, WELL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING THERE HAS BEEN MORE INFORMATION RECEIVED THAN IN SEEMINGLY ALL THE YEARS PREVIOUSLY.

WITHOUT REVEALING EVERY DETAIL THAT MAY STILL BE CLASSIFIED AS CONFIDENTIAL, I WILL SHARE SOME AND ONLY SOME OF WHAT IS HAPPENING PRESENTLY.

LAST NIGHT APPROXIMATELY 1/3 OF THE COUNTRIES CURRIENCIES THAT WAS TO BE ADJUSTED OCCURED.

THERE IS TO BE A 24 HOUR MONITORING PROCESS AT THE BANKS TO GIVE ANY LAST MINUTE GLITCHES TIME TO OCCUR OR TO PROCEED WITH THE PROCESS OF THE RE-ADJUSTING OF THE MONITARY RATES OF EACH COUNTRY.
Read More Link on Right

THE HIGHEST RATE OF SECURITY IS NOW IN PLACE AT THESE INSTITUTIONS. FROM ALL INDICATIONS ALSO THE WORLD GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT IS ALSO IN A PROGRESSIVE STATE AS WELL AS THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS BEING POSITIONED FOR PROPER TIMING FOR DELIVERY.

I AM SPEAKING OF A RELETIVLLY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO OCCUR. THERE ARE NOTHING NEGATIVE BEING RECEIVED AT THIS TIME.

I WOULD REMIND EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT

"DO NOT CALL BANKS"

LETS LET THEM DO THEIR WORK WITHOUT OUR HINDRENCE OR INTERFERENCE AND ALSO CALLING THE BANKS COULD (COULD) HAVE A DELAYING EFFECT.

THE END IS SO NEAR LET'S NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD UPSET THE SYSTEM AND BE PATIENT FOR OUR FUTURE IS ASSURED WITH THE GOD GIVEN BLESSING FORTHCOMING.--BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL ADDENDUMS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY--IF SO--I WILL POST AGAIN-----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] PLEASE REMEMBER POPPY 3 IN YOUR PRAYERS, HE IS HOSPITALIZED WITH BLOOD CLOTS---HE IS A BLESSING OF A MAN THAT HAS HELPED MANY YEARS TO KEEP OTHERS INFORMED AND IS DESERVING OF ALL OUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. I AM VERY PROUD TO CALL HIM ---MY FRIEND.

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie Update Wed Afternoon 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Empty Re: Okie Update Wed Afternoon

Post by chevysteve Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

And Okie, I am very proud to call you an Idiot and an Arsehole!!  Not only am I proud, I am dead on accurate:)

As for Poppy, I hope he gets out of the mental ward soon!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Chevy that's not nice!  We have to be nice, the man is sick! Blood clots are bad. 
But...you do kinda crack me up!!!! I'm surprised they haven't put us all in a mental ward!!!! You know I have been told, I was crazy to believe this will ever rv!!! Hope we show them soon who is crazy!!!!!

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie Update Wed Afternoon 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 pm

horizon wrote:Chevy that's not nice!  We have to be nice, the man is sick! Blood clots are bad. 
But...you do kinda crack me up!!!! I'm surprised they haven't put us all in a mental ward!!!! You know I have been told, I was crazy to believe this will ever rv!!! Hope we show them soon who is crazy!!!!!
  He's sick allright, I have know that for a long time now!!

As for the blood clots well, when you combine blood and vast amounts af bullshitee running thru your viens, something's gotta clot.  He's just fortunate it's not in his head like all his other carp....
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Back to the topic!

Okie said midnight tonight if no glitches.  I would bet (but I don't want to be accused of crawfishing the bet like someone we all know did in the past when he bet 1000 dinar it would go before the weekend) that midnight will pass, midnight tomorrow will pass, midnight the next night will pass, .....  and so forth and so on until your tired of typing -- THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

I wonder what the excuse will be this time.  We have just about touched any and all excuses now to include, but not be limited to, : natural disaster, unnatural disaster, computer glitches, computer failures, human failures, ....... Yep, the whole gambet.  What now can they come up with -  ah the dog ate it?  My little brother took it to school for show and tell.  What?

Will be interesting to see.  I can't wait so why don't they just make the excuse now and let us rest easy tonight?  This is so predictable that even I can predict it in advance.  THAT is one sorry state of affairs!  Sick investment we are in for sure -- scam?  Hey it makes the ponzi scam look like a kindergarten tea party that includes all the clowns AND Alice AND her friends.

All that is missing is the yellow bricks (ce) and we sure won't see them for a LOOOOONG time the way things have gone with this deal.  Come on RV/CE already!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 pm

AK, Here, here!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Ak good post and well said and I bet we allll agree!!

Chevy OMG that made me choke on my coffee, I don't want to be mean but that was bloody funny!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Do those who follow him really not know how a computer program works?  It's the same as setting up your own excel worksheet.  How do you know the formula's are right if you don't test it first.

They will enter in all the current information - and then add the program for conversion - and then run a "test" - offline.  If the test is successful - they then forward the formulas ONLY for the final conversion - a read only so no one can make any changes in the process.  This information is then downloaded, and sent - once sent it is effective.

Since IMF, WTO, Central Banks use this AL the time EVERY day - when it is time it will pop suddenly - all at once.  There is no "glitch".  If there were - our ATM cards wouldn't work, our online banking wouldn't work, and the stock market would close.....this is not rocket science - it happens every day all day - dollar goes up and down constantly. 

As far as anyone being ill - I wish no illness upon anyone - but if I was not "nice" to someone before they got sick - I am certainly NOT going to change - why should I - there was a reason I was not nice in the first place - not being cruel - just being honest - something that man knows nothing about...he has caused a great amount of pain for a great number of people - karma's a witch with a capital B
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 am

Indeed, IQD4US, they will get theirs in the end-..... Good to hear from you again! Hope everything is great with you and yours!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Empty Okieeee Dokie!!

Post by dinarstar Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Okie Update Wed Afternoon 1656125192...I thought His Lordship was only going to re-surface when it was time to make "Theeeeee Possssssst"...bwaaaa!!....I think I have seen 3 or 4 since that statement sarcastic

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm

dinarstar wrote:Okie Update Wed Afternoon 1656125192...I thought His Lordship was only going to re-surface when it was time to make "Theeeeee Possssssst"...bwaaaa!!....I think I have seen 3 or 4 since that statement sarcastic

Or 6 or 8 or 12 or .... Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2350219667 Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2350219667 Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2350219667 Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Does anyone know a 'roo that tells the truth?  Even about when or how often they will post?  Why does it not surprise us when they don't follow through?  Sameo Sameo.

BUT, we ate at the "Any Moment Now" stage with "no hold ups in site!"  Ah, let's see this is the umpteenth time isn't it?  Yawn.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:18 am

Here it is Saturday and still no promised RV.  Let me see, we get a post telling us it is "any moment now" and then we WAIT, and wait and wait.  Nothing.  Seems this has happened many times before. 

One wonders what the excuse will be this time.  They have used the whole book of excuses several times.  Okie appears to have regressed into his "silent mode" again.  Wonder if when he surfaces this next time he will give us the "graduation post."  He promised he wouldn't post again until that post - well, like other 'roos he DID and we are no closer than before.

WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE EVER HAVE BEEN.  Hmmmmmm, Yep, time wise that is true -- position wise I would sincerely doubt it.  I think if the truth be known we are FURTHER than we ever have been.  Why?  Because no RV/CE has occurred and the 'roos have predicted it daily for so long that not even they can believe it.  The scam masters for this investment must be grinning from ear to ear all the way to the bank as they cash in on all the dinar purchases.  Would not surprise me if they "tip" the 'roos for their continued gibberish and balderdash.

Speaking of "tipping the 'roos" one could only hope that one could get "tipping instructions" from the cow tippers.  That way when we finally get to meet a roo we can tip them in proper style.  With all of the mis information, balderdash and lies they spread it seems only fitting does it not?

Here's to "Guru tipping."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 am

Gotta new ride for the roos ...
Okie Update Wed Afternoon Trebuc10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865  Okie Update Wed Afternoon 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:49 am

That will launch them into the next decade!! Hey, let's 'Terbo' charge it for extended range and speed!!Okie Update Wed Afternoon 1656125192sarcasticOkie Update Wed Afternoon 3508649203Okie Update Wed Afternoon 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 am

That ought to do it!!!  While we wait we can always keep it fine tuned by punkin chunkin. 

Here guru, here guru!!!  Come to papa, he's got a new thing for you.  You'll like it!!!  Here guru.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Wait a minute...you mean these gurus lie?  I'm glad we still have the easter bunny.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Okie Update Wed Afternoon Easter10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:05 pm

That 'was' a rabbit, or was it a ....?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Looks like a wabbit to me ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdragon Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Poopy must have blood clots in his brain. That would certainly explain a lot!
pinkdragon
pinkdragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum