Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Questions/Concerns about RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Questions/Concerns about RV

Go down

Questions/Concerns about RV Empty Questions/Concerns about RV

Post by Undrhil on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 am

First of all, I have not invested in the dinar.  I have mixed feelings about the revalue and I have a couple of questions for the Gurus.

First question: when the dinar (or the dong, or any other currency) revalues, what is to stop the "dinar sellers" from just cashing in on the dinar they have in-stock?  Why would people sell dinar if there is a chance of the value of it to increase?

Second question: what will happen to the currency of Iraq (or Vietnam) when everyone and their brother goes to the bank to cash in once the revalue happens?

Third question: I've heard rumors of a new currency possibly showing up in Iraq.  Wouldn't this new currency *replace* the existing dinar, making all previous denominations of the dinar basically worthless?

Undrhil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Questions/Concerns about RV Empty Re: Questions/Concerns about RV

Post by chevysteve on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:21 am

All great questions, Kevin would be best to explain things to you when / if he has time, I'm sure at some point he will.

As for dealers to stop selling Dinars based upon speculation, they won't. They are nothing more than currency traders so to speak and currency is just a means to an end, I.E. making a living. There is no emotion involved, it's just business whether any of them reval or not.

As far as everybody cashing in at once, I would believe that there would be an orderly process in which to do this, I.E. higher to lower denom's or lower to higher, whichever as well as other process's to do an orderly exchange. Again, if it ever comes to this.

New currency in Iraq??  I have read such rumours as well. I don not believe this will happen but, I could be wrong. It would cost Iraq probably hundred's of millions if not billions to do this as it is a very expensive process. If they did happen to do this, the old currency would have to be exchangable to the new. They could not just render the current Dinar worthless, it's impossible for many, many reasons in my opinion.

Last but not least, IF you invest (which I would reccommend you don't) but, IF you do, make sure it is money that you don't need and could possibly lose all together. This is a super risky speculation and you better do a "Gut Check" on yourself first. If you are not prepared for a loss as well as the possibility of a long, long emotional ride, then stay away.

Don't even begin to listen to idiot's like Poppy, Okie, TerryK (AKA TerryQueer) Bulldog, Bluwolf, and the list goes on and on and on. These people are not only scammers but, they may very well be the dumbest bunch on the planet!!

As with any decisions you make in life, remember, it is impossible to pick up a terd by the clean end!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Some very good questions and Chevy, great response.  What are the thoughts of some  others?

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Invest in metals. Silver in particular will be on the upswing.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Questions/Concerns about RV 2245507099Questions/Concerns about RV 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Wow Chevy...I'm impressed, you have been doing you homework! Good Advise! Questions/Concerns about RV 2834342768

My best advise is, if you are going to invest in Dinar or Dong.....Do Not Buy Any that you can't afford. Don't expect it to RV over night, or even a month, or year from now, no one knows when this is going to take place, so do not overload yourself!  Only spend the money you can Afford! 
The reason I am saying this is because so many have done this and really hurt them financially. Many have done this because the Gurus say it is going to happen tomorrow or this day or that.  Just be careful not to over spend!Big NO-NO
cashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIn

Questions/Concerns about RV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Questions/Concerns about RV 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

legit currency dealers have to be registered and have logs of what they sell also when it ever rv they have to turn in what ever they have from what i read..many people sell there  dinars for many reasons .2 months ago  i sold  a bunch made  a tiny profit and re invested in something else. i am still holding enough for when it does. as for investing or not that is your decison but remember if you buy  know that if it happens  within a year  your capital gains tax will be based on short term instead of long term. if money is no object to you buy some its  like playing a slot machine
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm

When I first got into this nearly 4 years ago it was going to happen the following week! My gut instinct was to let it go and not get involved but I had a very persuasive friend LOL! We didn't buy much because we couldn't afford it and I haven't bought anymore since. When it didn't happen 6 months later alarm bells began ringing! I have kept our dinar 'just in case' but I don't expect to see this any time soon if at all! Good luck with your decision!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Definitely metals, ie, silver, silver bars, platinum, manganese, maybe just a little gold, like gold Kruegerands,or American gold coins, one ounce, of course,  silver coins, half dollar to silver dollar numismatics, BEFORE 1932-, silver Mercury dimes, or Barber dimes for trading, bartering- I've already started doing this, to be sure when the dollar sheites, I won't be caught with my drawers down-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Yea Terbo, you definately don't want to mess in your drawers.

Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 pm

terbo i would not want to see you with your draws down. iam buying camel farms
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 pm

sarcasticQuestions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Jayzze,Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203Questions/Concerns about RV 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Jayzze, did you get my p.m.??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

check reg em my puter still will not except pm also sent some good  stuff camels are comming
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm

OK, I'll check it out- Thanks- I didn't know your p.m. lead didn't work-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Some good answers. Chevy pretty much covered your questions. I would only add that my understanding is that the currency dealers have a contractual obligation and would either have to return any unsold dinar at the purchased price or sell it to the public at the new price. I have no way to confirm that one way or the other, but that is what I have been told and to me, it rings true.

I will echo other comments about not spending any money you can't afford to lose. I am confident that eventually we will see a good return, but I am also cognizant that this is a speculative investment. There is potential for a big win, and also for a big loss. As always, Caveat Emptor.

I also agree with Purps and Terbo regarding precious metals to a point. I am not at all sure we will continue to see them rise in value. My instincts say that we are seeing a bubble right now driven, in part, by low interest rates and market jitters not to mention a constant stream of hype by companies like Gold Line on the boob tube. If you are concerned about economic collapse by all means invest. I would steer away from gold, platinum etc. in that case and focus in on silver. You can purchase "junk" silver coins, that is non-collectable grades, by the ounce, pound, or face value. I see major advantages, first, they are a known value, they have a standard percentage of silver, and standard weights for each coin. They are small and hence portable and easy to use in trade. The value of gold platinum, etc. make them unwieldy IMO for any sort of trade. SGold spot price today is $1347/oz, while silver is $22/oz, you gonna shave a few slivers off that gold coin to buy that food?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Gold coins would of course present themselves greatly IF the price of gold went over 1400$ an ounce- Good hedge against the dying dollar, when everything leveled out-I probably should have been more clear on that- Sorry, Kevind53-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Gold makes sense from an investment viewpoint, but not as a back up currency. However my instincts tell me gold, and precious metals in general, are due for a tumble. Nothing solid to go on, but the growth pattern looks too much to my eye like the market just before the big losses we have seen in recent history.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865  Questions/Concerns about RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm

I have seen that, and I have to agree with you -It seems like its getting worse all the time, but actually at a slow pace, but it is subject to drop like a rock, at any given time-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Undrhil on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Thank you for the answers.  My question about everyone cashing in at once was more along the lines of what would happen to the economy of Iraq if everyone cashes in on the new Dinar value?  The money everyone will get from trading their dinars for dollars has to come from somewhere and it won't be an infinite amount available for trading, right?

And about a new currency... it makes sense to a degree, that they would introduce a new currency (at a 1:1 ratio) and allow people to sell their old Dinar for the new dinar at the current old Dinar rate.  So, they aren't making money, but they aren't losing money, either.  The banks are not in this to let people make money, just themselves.  And that would definitely help the banks more than it would help the people ....

Undrhil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Well as much as I hate to agree with gurus, as best as I can tell the dinar cashed in will be held by the central bank of the country where the cash in occurs. Eventually, they will be exchanged in trade (oil).

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum