Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat....

+18
duck81
jvel777
rosienogg
Samhain
bigcitybob
RMar
BoltUpright
revenuerog
dumplingpieface
Wataday
iCantWait
Capt Ron
patC
Feb216
Krum
me4RV
greenlight
shakes4life
22 posters

Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty RQ latest as seen at PTR chat....

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Okie's Chat Aug 10 7:45 AM [debtarheelgirl] RichQueen: Just wanted to give all of you a quick update. Got a call so hot my cheek is burned! Cannot give any details, but this is absolutely a minute-by-minute thing at this point. I called to check some things with the manager of one of the Big 4 that will definitely be handling cash ins in my area. He was in a Manager's meeting all day today. Things that make you go hmmmm . . . RichQueen: Cannot repeat the good news. But suffice
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty Re: RQ latest as seen at PTR chat....

Post by greenlight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

shakes4life wrote:Okie's Chat Aug 10 7:45 AM [debtarheelgirl] RichQueen: Just wanted to give all of you a quick update. Got a call so hot my cheek is burned! Cannot give any details, but this is absolutely a minute-by-minute thing at this point. I called to check some things with the manager of one of the Big 4 that will definitely be handling cash ins in my area. He was in a Manager's meeting all day today. Things that make you go hmmmm . . . RichQueen: Cannot repeat the good news. But suffice

You just gotta ask yourself why post something where you can't say anything and you say nothing about not saying anything...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty Intel Confirmation

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

shakes4life wrote:Okie's Chat Aug 10 7:45 AM [debtarheelgirl] RichQueen: Just wanted to give all of you a quick update. Got a call so hot my cheek is burned! Cannot give any details, but this is absolutely a minute-by-minute thing at this point. I called to check some things with the manager of one of the Big 4 that will definitely be handling cash ins in my area. He was in a Manager's meeting all day today. Things that make you go hmmmm . . . RichQueen: Cannot repeat the good news. But suffice

what ever happened to the news from EForex showing $8 or higher yesterday? This was the intel people were going on. Then someone said $4, but he was talking about Kuwaiti Dinar...what happened to RQ's intel about EForex showing the rate???

For that matter, Okie man, thanks for the website and all the intel. But this weekend you said it was in the "bank." Which bank were you referring to? You said this right before saying the RV was in the history book?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krum Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

One of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. A lot about nothing.

Krum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb216 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

"Aug 10 7:45 AM" must be a post from the future

Feb216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty Aug 10th?

Post by patC Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

IS someone jerking our chain- with the level of importance of this the date is wrong??

patC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Ron Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm

By slamming RQ you run the risk of all of us receiving less information from her. If you don't like what she has to say, for whatever reason, don't read her posts. Other readers might want to continue reading what she has to say, since a lot of us can interpret/filter those messages as we see fit.

Capt Ron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Capt Ron wrote:By slamming RQ you run the risk of all of us receiving less information from her. If you don't like what she has to say, for whatever reason, don't read her posts. Other readers might want to continue reading what she has to say, since a lot of us can interpret/filter those messages as we see fit.

Not bashing RQ or Okie, i think there are many people who are invested in this and not all of us are followers. Some of us think. So when we ask for clarifications, it should be taken in that manner. Not as a bash. This isn;t a cult, its an investment, questions are permitted. Thats why Okie setup the forum to trade
information!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iCantWait Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

me4RV wrote:
Capt Ron wrote:By slamming RQ you run the risk of all of us receiving less information from her. If you don't like what she has to say, for whatever reason, don't read her posts. Other readers might want to continue reading what she has to say, since a lot of us can interpret/filter those messages as we see fit.

Not bashing RQ or Okie, i think there are many people who are invested in this and not all of us are followers. Some of us think. So when we ask for clarifications, it should be taken in that manner. Not as a bash. This isn;t a cult, its an investment, questions are permitted. Thats why Okie setup the forum to trade
information!

I agree

iCantWait

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm

I am with Capt Ron - if you don't have anything positive to add don't touch your keyboard and hit the back button Smile I, as well as others, are tired of reading your negative posts... Just sayin...
Wataday
Wataday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dumplingpieface Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 pm

I was in chat when RQ was EARLY this morning...about 1 a.m. CST..maybe a bit later. She DID NOT say that rate was showing on ANY site. Someone else asked her about a rate THEY were seeing. She asked THEM about it...RQ NEVER SAID SHE SAW THAT RATE. PERIOD.

dumplingpieface

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Wataday wrote:I am with Capt Ron - if you don't have anything positive to add don't touch your keyboard and hit the back button Smile I, as well as others, are tired of reading your negative posts... Just sayin...

Is this positive enough for you?:

"i just got great intel from my source at the North Pole, lets call him Dr.N, he says that Santa Claus will go to Baghdad tomorrow and pull the trigger. This is confirmed by three separate sources, two of them from high level federal 3-letter agencies. The hold wasn't IMF or WB, in fact it was Santas Factory which is responsible for all the Ramadan gifts for the children of Iraq. They didnt wana default on their loans by having to pay post RV rate. Now that all the requirements for this Ramadan have been met, we are a go. Im drinking Champagne, so happy! GO RV."

me writing this isn't positive. The person questioning my intel is being positive. If he questions me the person, then there may be a problem. Please understand that this is an investment and thus the more questions, the more the confidence. THATS WHY ITS A FORUM!

Im not making fun on anyone personally, im just pointing out that dissent is not a crime.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty very funny

Post by revenuerog Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Reading this stuff, for me, used to be in search of some "intell" (short for intelligence). Did'nt take me long to realize there's NONE here..!!
This stuff is like watching cartoons, or wrestling, you don't know why you do it, you just do.....IMHO shame

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

RQ latest as seen at PTR chat.... Empty RQ did say it...perhaps it was a misscommunication

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

dumplingpieface wrote:I was in chat when RQ was EARLY this morning...about 1 a.m. CST..maybe a bit later. She DID NOT say that rate was showing on ANY site. Someone else asked her about a rate THEY were seeing. She asked THEM about it...RQ NEVER SAID SHE SAW THAT RATE. PERIOD.

This is from Dinarrecaps:

RQ at OOM (1am (ET)) saying Tue is our day
08/09/2011

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

BUNCH OF OTHER POSTS...

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS

[Sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I was listening to the recorded CC last night that Tony from PTR had done earlier that evening while coincidently at the same time reading a chat post describing "what Tony said on the CC tonight" and was shocked at just how different the two were.

As he was speaking the words, I was reading what he supposedly said and the context in which it was said and a lightbulb went off. What is being transcribed(as well as lots of chat stuff that is cut, copied and pasted) is so different than what was actually said.

Just as with the supposed EZFOREX quote from RQ earlier. Apparently that was just a piece of a comment to someone else but the way it was typed made it look like she said it. So much misinformation and it spreads like wildfire.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

BoltUpright wrote:I was listening to the recorded CC last night that Tony from PTR had done earlier that evening while coincidently at the same time reading a chat post describing "what Tony said on the CC tonight" and was shocked at just how different the two were.

As he was speaking the words, I was reading what he supposedly said and the context in which it was said and a lightbulb went off. What is being transcribed(as well as lots of chat stuff that is cut, copied and pasted) is so different than what was actually said.

Just as with the supposed EZFOREX quote from RQ earlier. Apparently that was just a piece of a comment to someone else but the way it was typed made it look like she said it. So much misinformation and it spreads like wildfire.

So your saying the RQ quote from dinarrecaps and OOMCR is not true...is that not a quote verbatim...did someone make it up to look like RQ did it? Whats going on?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RMar Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Bolt is correct I was there last night or early this morning when RQ posted all this and she was not saying that ezforex was posting that as a rate.

Someone else posted it and she was basically asking if what this person was saying was correct.

RMar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

EZFOREX does NOT even list IQD !!!!

crazyspin
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

RichQueen was only looking to brighten spirits at this point by sharing that this RV is going down very soon. She may not be able to share specifics but she is saying there are good things happening right now.

Thanks for the news

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I think they meant OZForex. A lot of times when they are transcribing they are trying to get the information out to people so quick that it's impossible to get everything verbatim. Just my opinion.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 pm

me4RV wrote:
dumplingpieface wrote:I was in chat when RQ was EARLY this morning...about 1 a.m. CST..maybe a bit later. She DID NOT say that rate was showing on ANY site. Someone else asked her about a rate THEY were seeing. She asked THEM about it...RQ NEVER SAID SHE SAW THAT RATE. PERIOD.

This is from Dinarrecaps:

RQ at OOM (1am (ET)) saying Tue is our day
08/09/2011

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

BUNCH OF OTHER POSTS...

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS

[Sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17

I immediately went to EZFOREX and DID NOT see that rate at all. I question that as well and agree that it is a legitmate question. It should not be misconstrued as bashing.

jvel777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I concur with jvel777
I too tried....and got the same results..
This place reminds me of my garden..full of BS
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 pm

RQ is the Poof of the Dinarian world.

Total BS in a very similar package.
duck81
duck81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 pm

bigcitybob wrote:EZFOREX does NOT even list IQD !!!!

crazyspin

I agree. That is true. IQD is not on EZFOREX.

jvel777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

What about that....Rich Queen.....what are WE ALL doing wrong now?
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Samhain wrote:RichQueen was only looking to brighten spirits at this point by sharing that this RV is going down very soon. She may not be able to share specifics but she is saying there are good things happening right now.

Thanks for the news

I'm confused...when Rich Queen posts something that makes no sense, or if Okie posts a "it is done" statement and it fails to come true, just how does that lift your spirits? Do you enjoy being let down day after day after day? I fail to see how bad information can brighten anyone's spirits. scratch

kliklok00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ready4riches Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Ilikeyou delete delete delete bigsmile crazyspin

ready4riches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 am

kliklok00 wrote:
Samhain wrote:RichQueen was only looking to brighten spirits at this point by sharing that this RV is going down very soon. She may not be able to share specifics but she is saying there are good things happening right now.

Thanks for the news

I'm confused...when Rich Queen posts something that makes no sense, or if Okie posts a "it is done" statement and it fails to come true, just how does that lift your spirits? Do you enjoy being let down day after day after day? I fail to see how bad information can brighten anyone's spirits. scratch

And not just bad data...they go into hiding and come back with the same ole explanation. Don't know what happened but this time it's done for really. Done, done, done it's a go go go...

This record has grooves burnt into it with the same ole story.

Just lock the dinar away and follow forex/cbi once a day and if it's there it is and if it doesn't then oh well. Make a choice to continue or give in.

I'm staying in cause it has to happen.

jvel777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poppabear Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 am

lol! lol! lol! I am,because my next door neighbor is from Iraq and still has lots of family there.He's a BAMA fan and thinks the TIDE 🐘 is going to be really good this season.I've never thought to ask him about the RV until now as I write.My other neighbor is from Jordan and holds lots of Dinar,he says it's a great investment.My ____ works for UST and he says..........nothing,they are under a"gag order".GOOOO RV!!!

poppabear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

revenuerog wrote:Reading this stuff, for me, used to be in search of some "intell" (short for intelligence). Did'nt take me long to realize there's NONE here..!!
This stuff is like watching cartoons, or wrestling, you don't know why you do it, you just do.....IMHO shame

Wow, that hit's home...but I also own a bunch of that dinar stuff so the results of this side show could still have serious impact. You made me laugh because I relate. I am a sucker for this stuff. Probably too much dinar too.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down