Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil

2 posters

Go down

Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  Empty Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil

Post by Di Narino Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 pm

This is yesterday's news, but should be considered the "BUBBA" of recent news articles. All of the news related to Chapter 7 is big, but this is "Mammoth" in comparison. I believe currency reform can occur with, or without Chapter 7, but if all of the information regarding the "Erbil Agreement" that has been published and posted over the years is true, then currency reform will not happen until it is actually implemented and functional. Let's keep our fingers crossed that solid progress is made on this issue. Once "Erbil" is implemented and the final Ministers are seated, we are as good as there...and "that's a fact Jack"!

Baghdad (AIN) -MP Mahdi Haji of Kurdistani Democratic Party revealed that President of Kurdistan Region, Masoud Barzani will visit Baghdad soon to discuss the political crisis in Iraq.

The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki had visited Erbil, capital of KR, on last Sunday where he met with Barzani and held the federal Cabinet’s session there.

Maliki and Barzani announced post their meeting their agreeing on activating the mutual commissions to settle the pending issues between Baghdad and Erbil.

Haji told All Iraq News Agency (AIN) on Sunday “Barzani will visit Baghdad soon where he will try to bring views closer with Baghdad leaders to pave way for settling all the problems.”

“Barzani will try to persuade the political sides including the Iraqiya Slate to join the common political work,” he added noting “The situation is suitable now for Barzani to play significant role in agreement with Maliki.”

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view
=article&id=35953:urgentbarzani-to-visit-baghdad-soon-to-activate-erbil

Di Narino
Di Narino
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  Empty Re: Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Agreed, Erbil is one of the things I have been looking for all along. The news has been very good. I have not been able to ascertain from my reading if it is locked in yet, but this makes it look like it may indeed be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  2805820865  Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  2805820865  Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  2805820865  Barzani to visit Baghdad to activate Erbil  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum