Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What is the emerge from Chapter VII?

Go down

What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  Empty What is the emerge from Chapter VII?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:04 pm

14/06/2013

Arab-bass
And then you talk about media item VII and the need for exit from Iraq, and we are not here talking about what this item but what it means for Iraq out of it, especially as it seems that Kuwait involving her voice to eject Iraq from the provisions of this section and the urgent need to eject Iraq from Kuwait, as the reason to enter Iraq under its impact, told the Prime Minister of Kuwait, who is visiting Baghdad.

Economists say that this hampers the development process of the country's economic development, stressing the need for the Government to speed up the negotiations in order to move to out of Chapter VII in order to create a suitable climate for the entry of major international companies to the country.

A leading economist said that net out of Iraq from Chapter VII is very necessary for the transfer of foreign expertise and modern technology in all economic sectors in the country, noting that there are benefits arising from the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII: opening the door to direct investment by global giants, and unblock technology import from the simple to the complex, the return of Iraq as a country depends arbitration, because the countries under item VII did not enjoy it.

NET called the Government move towards the United Nations forces to eject Iraq from Chapter VII to be a country open to the world, that the Government should make a review with the Government of Kuwait with respect to debt rescheduling and know you are a real debt or debts installed?.

For his part, called the financial expert Manaf jeweler to the Government to review its policy with Arabic countries and not be dragged behind a meaningless names, and Goldsmith stressed speaking on tolerance in Iraqi rights to others who are strong asset in dealing with Iraq in order to obtain their rights and entitlements, even if the price at the expense of the Iraqi people.
For his part, stressed the General Manager of Industrial Bank Mohamed Abdel Wahab on the need to break free from the constraints of the seventh item Iraq under it.

Abdel Wahab said in a statement: the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII gives the financial sector more freedom in dealing with international banks, as well as reduce Melasma all industrialists, abbreviated steps and associated additional costs, and deal with global banks have directly and more credible.

Abdel Wahab said: the problem of banks and the banking sector is to select paragraphs of Chapter VII, which prohibits dealing with local government banks, where confiscated funds traded internationally, indicating the possibility of a global banking systems in General, banks are involved in developmental courses enrolled in all disciplines to improve the efficiency of banking executives, stand on the latest findings of the global banking sector and currency dealing mechanisms.

The UN Security Council has decided to vote unanimously three resolutions concerning the lifting of the embargo imposed on Iraq for the import of nuclear material for peaceful purposes, and the abolition of the oil-for-food programme, and also extended immunity for damages that were imposed under section VII until the end of next June, and Iraq after its 1990 invasion of Kuwait have undergone, during the rule of the former regime in 1990, a series of United Nations actions included preventing it from importing chemicals and nuclear technology.

http://131.253.14.66/proxy.ashx?h=-NF7CllkNTDfdaXTgMrMMI9Fs2JFIv1r&a=http%3A%2F%2Far.bas-news.net%2FArticleDetail.aspx%3Farticleid%3D2992#sthash.9VXwW94I.dpuf

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  2805820865  What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  2805820865  What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  2805820865  What is the emerge from Chapter VII?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum