Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Where are we at? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Where are we at?

Go down

Where are we at? Empty Where are we at?

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 pm

I thought I would take a few minutes and look back, try to put things in order. There has been a lot of news the last couple of weeks, most of it good, and all of it hyped. So just where are we?

First of all it is almost certain that we will see Iraq out of Chapter 7 by the end of the month. The implication is that we will see Iraq in Chapter 6, but that is a misunderstanding of what Chapter 6 is. Basically Chapter 6 sets out procedures for the UN to act in an advisory role in negotiations between two countries. However the important thing is that all sanctions will be removed, and for the first time in two decades they will be completely sovereign.

Second, it looks like Erbil, HCL and Article 140 are all done and signed off on. IMO, this is huge for us. It means that 90% of what Shabibi said was needed for the Dinar to change is done. The last item would be the full seating of the government. Perhaps that is done as well. If so, for once the guru's might be correct in saying this could break at any moment. I know, a scary concept, but sooner or later they had to at least hit close.

Third the CBI and others have been talking a lot about changes and stabilization of the value of the dinar. I know, I know, they have talked about it a lot, and mostly it has been just that, but they seem to be serious about it this time. In addition we have seen a number of references to the release of smaller denominations lately. At the present toilet paper value of the dinar this makes no sense at all. Could all this be cover for a near future RV? Perhaps, time will tell, but it is encouraging.

Much of the rest of the talk I tend to discount, IMO Basil III has nothing to do with it, and thus far no one has even tried to prove me wrong. It deals with calculation of asset/liability ratios in commercial banks period. Likewise, I do not buy into the global reset hoopla. For crying out loud, they can't even get the number of currencies correct, nor does it meet any sort of common sense test. They keep talking about three baskets, can you imagine the feeding frenzy of double dip buying were it true? Even if it were one basket ... it still makes no sense.

This last one I will look at separately because it is so prevalent, and on the surface makes sense. All currencies are moving to fixed assets. Nope, not gonna happen. Yea it might work for an agrarian society, but we have not had an agrarian society for hundreds of years. Gold, Oil, Silver, Wheat ... you name it, in today's market they are all commodities. That means their value changes, constantly, and sometimes drastically. How do you trade if you don't know what you are trading is worth at any given moment? Hello, foreign manufacturer I would like to buy one million widgets, what can you sell them to me for? Wait a minute American buyer, and let me see what the value of gold is. ... OK they will cost you two million dollars if you order ... oops, I'm sorry the value of gold dropped while we were negotiating I will need to charge you more now ... but you better order fast, my raw materials come form Sandland, their currency uses oil and it is going up ...

Sounds silly I know, but that is essentially what forced us off the gold standard. The gold standard worked when all the countries held most of and fixed the price of gold. Then one by one, the nations began to let gold float to market values. The US eventually found itself in an unacceptable position. The melt value of it's currency far exceeded it's denominational value, plus the inability of the dollar to float and adjust made the US less and less competitive world wide. So then there were good and valid reasons to move from the gold standard, and I do not see that changing.

Most of the rest of the stuff out there is not even worthy of consideration, and I have rambled on long enough. Be encouraged, we are in a very good place right now. For the first time since I got involved in this wild ride I am anticipating a move. It may or may not happen, but based on what I have seen and read, it looks very good. I know some are concerned about the violence in Iraq, but they are taking solid steps to control it, and despite the hype, it is lower than the violence rates in many American cities, so to me that is not a big concern. I am positive, the outlook is good, and I am expecting good news sooner rather than later.

Having said all that, I continue to look to Abba Father for my provision. God is in control, not me, not Barack, not Maliki, nor Moon ... God is in control, and personally, I am quite happy with that arrangement. Be encouraged, and be blessed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where are we at? 2805820865  Where are we at? 2805820865  Where are we at? 2805820865  Where are we at? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where are we at? Empty Re: Where are we at?

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Great Perspective Kevin!  Thanks so much for sharing your well grounded thoughts!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

we are moving  foward many agreements  have  been signed but waiting on m. when the goi comes back  this week from a well deserved month vacation we shall see if they approve many important laws  that have to be passed. i hope they have enough energy to do this. then they biggie is on the 27 when they should be out of chap7 and into 6. now comes the 64thousand dollar question ? will they  put on there big boy pants and rv? remember the camels are comming
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Congratulations Kevin !!! You are now a Dinar Recaps author !!!! Your post can be viewed on recaps at.... http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/friday-post-kevind53-from-dinar-daily.html

And, you are getting some great reviews !!!!

Where are we at? Greatjob1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:48 am

Yep, Kevin made it to Recaps.    :awesome:
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum