Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives

3 posters

Go down

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives Empty Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 pm

I took a break from all this dinar stuff for about 12 months. I did check in on Dinar Detectives about once a week and kept in touch with Dan. As I told him, I just kept seeing the same thing repeat itself… Gurus calling it and telling all of us how well connected they are. Dan’s response was short and sweet, “Yep.” I also sent an occasional email out to the members of the Big Beach Party. There are only about 800 members and I’d like to think that most are level headed and believe in what I believe in: I do believe in all the RV, but from what we have all learned, No one person will know when this will happen.

I also have a trusted friend that 10000000% believes in the “New Republic” and the “New UST” and all that conspiracy stuff. Now, just because I trust him, doesn’t mean I believe in what he states. I would trust him with watching my kids…. but I don’t have to agree with his beliefs. This make for a good debate. He does state that he is involved with all the PP/WGS stuff, but as far as I’m concerned I do believe that what he is telling me is the truth, at least this is what he has seen and is being told.

All this New Republic stuff sounds wonderful, but if the PTB are that strong, why in the world would they give it up? They wouldn’t…. Also, why in the world would the USD devalue 50% OVERNIGHT!!!! Causing millions of people to go hungry… Lose their homes… just think about it, a person making $1,000 per week would continue making that (may be, that’s if he/she doesn’t get laid off) but he/she could only purchase 50% of what they got the week before. Also, for all of you cashing in the IQD/VND at any new rate would have its value cut in half…. Not the amount that you receive, but what you can buy. New car today costs $50,0000. After the devaluation it will cost $75,000. Same goes with homes, food, utilities, everything……… It doesn’t matter if it’s made here in the USA or overseas. When O took office, the price of crude oil was $41.76 (February 2009 see chart below). Today it’s the high $90s. Our gas prices have doubled. Our food prices and everything has almost doubled. Imagine this happening “overnight” all for the “New Republic.” Furthermore, he gives no reason why the USD would lose 50% of its value…

There are those who have read Basel III and those that haven’t. The one that HAVE NOT are the same ones that are stating Basel II requires all currencies to be either asset backed or gold-backed currencies. Do yourself a favor and read Basel II requirements. Summary of Basel III changes

■Minimum common equity requirement 2 to 4.5%

■Capital conservation buffer 2.5% – met with common equity. If under, greater constraints on earning distributions are imposed

■Total common equity requirement is 7%

■Higher capital requirements for trading, derivatives, securitization at end 2011

■Tier 1 capital from 4 to 6% over the same period

■Countercyclical buffer in the range of 0 to 2.5% of common equity according to national circumstances

■Supplemented by non risk based leverage ratio

■Pillar 1 treatment will start on the 1st January 2018

The hogwash that you are reading from all these rumor mongers (Gurus) is just Nesara/WGS/PP/Those that are “Sovereign” is just going why overboard and they use a poorly translated article to their benefit.

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the RM/Gs (rumor-monger/Guru). They have yet to get it right and I doubt they ever will. Kaperoni is one who puts out pretty good info and analysis, but you best bet is listen to yourself and doing your own research.

2008-2011: Value of the Dollar vs. Price of Oil

The Price of Oil and the Value of the Dollar

Rep. Kevin Brady

Joint Economic Committee - Republicans

May 16, 2011

"A consequence of the Federal Reserve’s policy of easing was to put downward pressure on the value of the dollar. The chart [above] shows the trade weighted value of the dollar since the announcement of QE1 in November 2008 as well as the price for Brent Crude Oil. Since that announcement the trade weighted value of the dollar has declined approximately 14 percent.

How has the U.S. Dollar’s Decline Affected the Price of Oil?

In much the same way that one can use the Consumer Price Index (CPI) to measure the cost of living, one can index the price of oil, an international commodity, to the value of the dollar measure the impact of the dollar’s declining value on the price of oil. The chart [above] tracks the dollar price of oil and shows the price based on indexing the dollar to its trade weighted value when QE1was announced by the Federal Reserve.

Estimating the Effect of the U.S. Dollar’s Decline on Gasoline Prices

Arguably, there are other factors affecting the price of gasoline than just the price of oil. However, the retail price of gasoline in the United States moves in tandem with the price of oil. In fact, the correlation between the two is greater than 98%. Given that oil is the primary input to gasoline and the close correlation we can perform a similar analysis to determine how much of the current price of gasoline is attributable to the declining value of the dollar.

…In other words, the dollar’s decline [since QE1 in 2008] accounts for 56.5 cents of the $3.963 current price of gasoline."

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library/chart-graph/2008-2011-value-dollar-vs-price-oil

This may be an old article, but you can get an idea where we are today.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives Empty Re: Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Solid article, good stuff, thanks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives 2805820865  Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives 2805820865  Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives 2805820865  Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives Empty Re: Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Some thoughts from Ducky from Dinar Detectives Click?format=go&key=ccc2217bc2b75c4bdf5f7e57267f0464&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.dinardetectives.com%2Fpost%2FJust-observations-6385132&v=1&libId=42606a65-34d6-4fe1-a842-19c2b9332ed1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org%2Fsites%2Fwww.intellectualtakeout.org%2Ffiles%2Fchart-graph%2FValue%2520of%2520Dollar%2520v.%2520Price%2520of%2520Oil.gif&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.dinardetectives

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:08 pm

I was told a few years ago that the US has been put out to pasture. I posted this several times thoughout the years. If you sit down and look at the information available to us, this is indeed what is occurring.

Political structure....collapsing

Financial structure..collapsing

Moral Fibre............collapsing

Food Ind...............collapsing

Religious Structure.collapsing

Social Security, Gov
programs..............collapsing

Almost every aspect of our society is in dire straights.....Its right in front of us......GO to your local store.....Shovels from China, Garlic...China...our basic needs are being imported...Items that are available here. Its as easy to see as 1,2,3....1,2,3...1,2,3........

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum