Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Some thoughts from JP Outhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Some thoughts from JP Outhouse

2 posters

Go down

Some thoughts from JP Outhouse Empty Some thoughts from JP Outhouse

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

NOTE FROM JP Outhouse ------ I re-posted an article I published/shared back in March 2013 on my Blog Site within "Iraq News Category... Lets see if it holds any water with today's events as they unfold around us 3 months later...Post your thoughts below..I would enjoy your reading them...Thanks..jp

Iraq is very close to RV-Revaluation of the IQD & here is WHY,HCL- Oil & Gas Law, Erbil Agreement, Kuwait Port & Boarder, WTO ,IMF, UN, March 12th,2012.

Filed under: Investments, Iraq IQD Related Info, Iraq News, THE USA Hot News, World Worthy News —
March 13, 2012

Iraq is very close to RV-Revaluation of the IQD & here is WHY,HCL- Oil & Gas Law, Erbil Agreement, Kuwait Port & Boarder, WTO ,IMF, UN, 03/13/2012.

Here are a few reasons why Iraq is so very close to an Revalueation of their currency ( IQD )…In my Opinion and only speculation..

I agree Helen, but lets think about it and look at what we do know to be true…and find some sort of “peaceful easy feelings” towards what we think we know.. ummm…Didn’t the Eagles sing something about that..anyways….

1st….We know they have passed the 3 million barrels -of Oil -a-day produced at the levels of price of Oil too for some time now..

2nd..We Know that Iraq and Kuwaiti are in serous discussions on the Sharing of the most important connection in the world they both have and both need to survive past the Oil dilution..And that’s the Port of Mubarak Al-Kabeer,which leads into settling the boarder issues in these nearly completed negotiations …

3rd..we know that Iraq is very close to signing an agreement with the WTO and that the WTO has been working very closely with them to get their Top Financial District Affairs in order to join and be a vital member of the WTO right down to the common Market place of selling goods Internationally….

4th..We are seeing major progress in completing the and implementing the Erbil Agreement, solving Hashimi, Mutlaq cases..

5th..We are hearing from the CBI and the Iraq Finance Committee that they are about to disburse the new IQDS and coins…

6th..We know that the CBI ( Dr. Shabbi ) has ratified all the Top level Banks on Firing and replacing the Corrupt Bank Managers and Counterfeit USDs and the IQDs that were in the Banks coming across the boarders and as well, they have managed to Filter most of the these counterfeits out of circulation…but realize it will continue…

7th…We also know that the Oil will be and is now in even greater demand from Iraq with the very Heavy sanctions that are on neighboring Iran’s exporting of Oil and goods..

8th..We also know that the Protection that President Obama gave Iraq last March 2011 will expire the end of this month..(Part of the Paris Agreement on Chapter VII that did work in Iraq’s favor and protected the OIL and GAS funds the USA was holding up until last year) and I do not feel he will renew it this time around…Im sure you may know why too…But if he does extend it for another year it will surely help keep in tact the Cash Reserves needed to shore and give strength to the IQD as it goes into a Managed Float after the RV occurs..so,all that being said it would be a good thing for Iraq and the IQD that he does extend it..Im sure im am forgetting a few things here..but maybe you can see why I feel that we are close.. very close to seeing this completed this year and sooner than later in my opinion. With a solid Revaluation level as well that will be able to hold it’s own in the World Currency Markets..…jp/Bluewaters2u ..March 12th,2012

Here’s a thought for every one to ponder over…what if Oil over these past few years wasn’t $100 0r $95 USD per barrel as it has been..what if it were the prices it was pre-Iraq war before the invasion in 2003…such as say $15 to $20 Dollars a barrel..Do you not think Iraq would have Revalued their Currency way long before now..Think about it..the higher $100 per barrel has saved Iraq in so many ways and has kept them from rushing into an RV that may have elapsed their entire Financial System if they had RVed at the much lower suggested oil prices a few years ago,,Just a thought to ponder over..jp/Blue

http://bluewaters2u.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/iraq-is-very-close-to-rv-revaluation-of-the-iqd-here-is-whyhcl-oil-gas-law-erbil-agreement-kuwait-port-boarder-wto-imf-un-march-12th2012/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts from JP Outhouse Empty Re: Some thoughts from JP Outhouse

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 pm

most of the above has been states over and over at least from my memory 2 yrs ago. the problem is we keep hearing the same thing over and over and believe it whether it is true or not
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

I think the purpose was to analyze "what", if ANYTHING that was listed, has been accomplished in the past 3 months since he first wrote the article.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 pm

poneen i looked in the mirror annd asked mirror mirror on the wall when will the rv fall and the mirror answered before ramadan
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Jayzze, I want to believe your mirror ... I love "fairytale endings" Happily ever-after.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 pm

so do i if not i fear eoy maybe
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member