Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!

+2
catman
Pneuma
6 posters

Go down

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! Empty NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!

Post by Pneuma Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 am

Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:16:39 -0700

This is an awesome post on why exactly the Revalue of the Iraqi dinar has been delayed......VERY EXCITING....If this don't light your fire.....your woods wet...lol......ENJOY!!!!!!

Despite all the news we read in the Iraqi media concerning the events taking place in country as they relate to the release of the IQD internationally, there is a much larger picture unfolding internationally with regard to the IQD and every other currency coming into compliance with the Basel III protocols.

Hopefully, this post will clear away some of the confusion and the "smoke" we see in the various media and many blogs.

Most of you know that my background is not just banking. My years in banking were interwoven and interspersed with a 50-plus year career in the world of radio and television broadcasting on both sides of the microphone and TV camera.

During the 1990's when computers began to become more user-friendly and Windows software became de rigueur, the world of broadcasting began to introduce more and more computers into its daily operations.

As a Chief Engineer for FOX in Alaska, then one who trained engineers for NBC, (not counting serving as Chief Engineer for Family Life Radio in Louisiana) and finally Chief Engineer for Telemundo's flagship station in the Rio Grande Valley, I took advantage of the opportunity to become a beta tester for Microsoft.

It provided access to the "latest and greatest" and allowed me to incorporate Windows software into the broadcast environment ahead of the normal curve.

That said, I did beta testing for Windows 3.2, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. Each generation had its own bugs and drawbacks, and even when Microsoft thought the software was "ready for prime time," it was still loaded with glitches that were only exposed after the software was released to the public.

"Real world" operation can be quite different from lab testing and semi-public beta testing.

Now that I've bored you with a lot of preliminaries, that brings me to the Babylon II software and the Basel III protocols. We've heard a lot about the world banking system rolling out the new software. We've also heard about the various world banks becoming "Basel III compliant" in preparation for the Global Currency Reset.

Part of Basel III requires each nation's currency to be asset-backed, and those assets will vary widely from country to country, and even countries that share the same kinds of assets will have different proportions and percentages relative to their whole asset base.

For example, the United States has gold, silver, platinum (and a host of other valuable metals), along with oil, natural gas, agricultural products, and a huge range of minerals -- all of which play into the asset-base that will back the new U.S. Dollar. For the most part, our northern neighbor, Canada, has roughly the same assets. The difference is the relative proportions overall.

The formula, therefore, by which the backing is established for the USD will differ in its proportions from that which governs the new CAD. Because some of these assets can shift over a period of days or weeks rather significantly in value, the Babylon II software has to adapt accordingly.

Moreover, because the currency is still pegged to a basket of other currencies, the shifting value of those currencies has to be taken into account.

It sounds like a computer software engineer's nightmare, but for folks who continually work with these kinds of variables, it comes down to being able to adapt the formulas so that each day's daily fluctuation in values is accounted for in the published rate for that currency.

Let me give you one other example. Gold, as we all know, plays a big part in the valuation of our currency, as well as that of the IQD. The proportionate share of gold to our asset base differs from the proportionate share of gold for the IQD.

If the value of gold changes significantly within a particular window of dates, that change will affect the value of the USD or the IQD depending on how much of the currency's valuation is based on it. If the particular assets that back a certain country's currency become extremely volatile, that currency is going to become volatile to the degree that those assets govern its value.

Clear as mud? Good! Then let me explain something that has been happening with all of this in mind.

The IQD has pretty much become the lynchpin for the ongoing changes, and ironically enough whether intentional or unintentional, the reason for the name of the new banking software: Babylon II. Despite the name, this is a global event, folks!

The IQD was due for release internationally months ago. How many times have we heard that "the RI will go international tomorrow at midnight," or "we will see the RV announced on Tuesday (or Thursday)" -- or whatever date?

How many supposed rumors have we heard during the past few years of when it would be released, and what the new rate would be? Frankly(26!), I've lost count! (pun intended) If it weren't so monotonous, it could actually be humorous.

We've heard the term "locked and loaded" on numerous occasions throughout the past months, and many well-meaning so-called "gurus" (I really don't like that term!) have issued prognostications about the date and the rate. The problem has been that what they've heard was accurate, and it has thrown many good folks for a real loop.

They didn't intend to be inaccurate, but they were missing an important piece of the picture: the need for true compliance and interoperability [sorry to throw that $64 word in there ] with the Babylon II software.

Back in February of this year we were told that "all of the banks are now Babylon II compliant." Riiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt!!! Babylon II wasn't quite ready for prime time yet.

We've known for some time that the IQD was ready for international release. We've even seen articles out of the CBI, such as one that came out yesterday which gave us a hint as to the nature of the delays. That article said that the IQD was "technically ready."

Jack Lew, Christine Lagarde and Dr. Shabibi have all been in agreement that everything was ready to go and have signaled the release of the RI.

Several efforts have been made to do just that, each time resulting in software programming issues that have stopped things. Each delay has put off the revaluing and/or restructuring of other baskets of currencies, creating hardship and difficulty for the corresponding nations' economies.

A decision has been made to release the first basket of currencies all at one time. This is an event that has never before taken place in banking history. As you can well imagine, the release of 25 revalued or restructured currencies simultaneously introduces a whole new set of issues and it magnifies the problems the banking system has encountered with the Babylon II software.

Yesterday (May 22nd), no less than three attempts were made to release the IQD and its 24 counterpart currencies (including the VND).

Each successive effort took place after assurances that the problems had been solved, and the software was "now compliant."

At this point, my understanding is that the effort to release these 25 will continue until every issue has been worked out.

If they are not successful today, they will continue tomorrow ... and Saturday ... and Sunday, for however long it takes to get it done! The day of the week is no longer at issue. Whether it is Friday, Saturday or Sunday, they intend to get this done!

As already noted, this is a global event with global consequences! Iraq is at the center of things, and yet it is not! The political events in Iraq are more of a distraction than a factor in the timing anymore.

We've seen how Shabibi maintained his involvement and control over things at the Central Bank in spite of Maliki's machinations and conspiracies against him. He had to work out of country for several months, but he stayed with it.

We are literally on an hour-by-hour basis.

We have been for days, and will continue to be until these currencies go "live."

That's my assessment of things at this moment. If there are changes or modifications necessary to some of the things stated here in the hours or days to come, I will post those changes.

Otherwise, stand fast! We really are there! This is a God-event, and He is keeping His promises to His people.

Meanwhile, be careful how you speak of others or point fingers at other so-called "gurus." Most are well-meaning, and most have reported what they've been told.

One clarification before I quit. We've all seen and heard reports of outlandish rates for both the IQD and the VND, and stories about what has been "seen on the back screens." Some of the crazy numbers we've seen are nothing more than administrative codes that vary from bank to bank, and some of those administrative codes are close enough to the real numbers that it has created confusion.

Forget that stuff! Forget all the nonsense about the various "tiers" of people supposedly cashing in. Hang tight, folks! There are real numbers that will bless all of us and give us the liberty to bless the Kingdom of God!

Regards.

Pneuma

Back to top Go down

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! Empty Re: NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!

Post by catman Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 am

Hmmm, I am confused. Why is this supposed to be news from South Africa, looks to me just like the nonsense posted by Eagle1 on Recaps a few days ago and Eagle1 sure isn't in South Africa. Only the last 2 paragraphs have any truth in them.

When one of these so adored gurus comes on and answers the question I keep asking them all about where in the Basel III accords it says anything about asset backed currencies, we might have something to talk about.

All this nonsense about this alleged software program is just that, nonsense. There is no such program and the basis that one would be needed because 25 currencies are allegedly going to revalue is ridiculous. Multiple currencies change value on Forex every few minutes, they won't have a problem doing it for this 25. Supposedly, according to Eagle1 they need this new program to value all the assets needed to back the new asset backed currencies, but since Basel III says nothing about asset backed currencies, they won't be needing the software to keep track of it all.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! Empty Re: NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!

Post by Blexum Mon May 27, 2013 8:13 am

Any news out of S.A. wouldn't be worth much anyway. I lived there for fifteen years and the clever ones in charge now couldn't change a lightbulb without breaking it.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 am

From the BIS, promulgators of the Basel III regulations ...
"Basel III" is a comprehensive set of reform measures, developed by
the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, to strengthen the
regulation, supervision and risk management of the banking sector. These
measures aim to:

• improve the banking sector's ability to absorb shocks arising from financial and economic stress, whatever the source

• improve risk management and governance

• strengthen banks' transparency and disclosures.

The reforms target:

• bank-level, or microprudential, regulation, which will help raise
    the resilience of individual banking institutions to periods of stress.

• macroprudential, system wide risks that can build up across the
    banking sector as well as the procyclical amplification of these risks
    over time.

Do you see central banks or national currencies mentioned anywhere? I don't, I see bank, bank-level, individual banking institutions, but not nations or national. This clown is right, forget all the nonsense, like his bloviation above.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 am

Oh by the way, I have continued research on all this crapola, and I have found a number of IT companies offering software and systems to assist in Basil III compliance, basically the same companies that specialize in banking and finances, and surprise, surprise, not one has a program called Babylon II.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865  NEWS FROM SOUTH AFRICA THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 am

Your right Kev...... I spent a good amount of time with my neighbor this weekend and he is a "pretty high level banker".

Of course, I have never mentioned to him that I hold some IQD as I wouldn't want him to know just how stupid I really am, he is after all my friend and neighbor.

Anyway, I asked him about Basel III and he gave me a very detailed explaination of what it is all about. I'm not going to go into detail as anybody can get a sufficient explaination by just google'ing it. BUT!!!!! I can assure you this, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RISE OR FALL OF ANY CURRENCY. It has nothing to do with currency at all, other than making sure that any given bank has enough of it to meet the Basel III requirements.

Sooooo, I call "Bullshite" on the moron(s) who post such garbage. Either these people are severly and eternally stupid or they are con-artist's and liars. Either way, I have no time for them...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 27, 2013 12:40 pm

They get away with it, as do politicians and news people (aka professional liars) because peeps don't check them out. They just assume that what they read/heard is fact. Independent thinking is endangered because people are not being taught critical thinking skills any more but to take what those in authority tell them as gospel. IMO this is the greatest danger our freedom faces today.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon May 27, 2013 2:07 pm

What we need is a "National Civilian Security Force" as big as and as well funded as our military...Seig Heil King Barry.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Yeah, and then we can start with the IRS and sordid agencies and expose the corruption in Washington City. Obamacare is just the tip of the ice berg.
The only trouble is that they will never let us get a toe nail worth of leverage to even start such a thing - once started it would destroy their little playhouse. All bull shiitte that is what it is.

I only hope the scandals bury the bums and help clean out the disease we have in the political institutions of this country. Fat Chance!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 am

Never Fear...The Maverick is going to Syria to speak with the rebels fighting Assad. You remember Assad, he's the guy who the Turks hate. He's the guy fighting al queda and the muslim brotherhood backed by Turkey and our fearless hero in the white house. Now The Maverick McCain wants our military to help supply the al queda and muslim brotherhood rebels..WHAT??? This old fool needs to go, along with traitors like Dick Durban, Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Valerie Jarrett, Obama (and his muslim brotherhood members he put into homeland security positions), Clinton and all the other traitors who are doing their best to destroy our constitution. Take all the amnesty jerks like Rubio along with them as well. Our immigration systems ISN'T BROKEN...THEY JUST NEED TO ENFORCE IT. We have over 20 million illegals in this country and the socialist media says 11 million. It used to be 12 million up until the last month of the election when Barry said 11 million. Just think, 20 million new democrat voters plus their extended families voting one way. A one party socialist state in the making and your politicians don't care.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 pm

You mean Assad the butcher who has killed many thousands of his own people because they disagreed with him and wanted him out? I hope we have learned by now that supporting bad people because they oppose groups we oppose is a bad idea. After all, it worked well with Saddam, the Shah, and Al-Queda right? Now I am not saying we should give them weapons, at least not ones that can be used against our aircraft and armor, but we should be doing what we can to bring and end to the butchery inside Syria.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 pm

And as soon as they get rid of Assad(hole), the quicker the Middle East can focus on getting rid of Malaki.

Another blood -bath waiting to happen. Helllll, it's happening already!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Syria is the only country that allows christians, jews and any other religion to be free. So you want the muslim brotherhood and al queda to overthrow them? You have to be kidding me. Assad wasn't butchering anyone before the muslim brotherhood started their attempt to overthrow him. Egypt, Libya, Syria and Saudi Arabia is next...all backed by the muslim brotherhood and our state department. Don't you see anything wrong here? We're still sending money to Egypt and they hate our guts. Think about another little detail, Obammbo has appointed three members of the muslim brotherhood to homeland security. Explain that one. Hillary Clintons personal assistant Huma Ebadin is muslim brotherhood along with her mother, brother and her father before his death. And she was able to get intel that was top secret in the state department. Is there anyone awake at the FBI, CIA and NSA or are they all just afraid of loosing their jobs?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 28, 2013 2:54 pm

I don't need to explain Obama's decisions, gratefully, I am not a part of his administration. However his appointments have nothing to do with the butchery going on in Syria, other than perhaps the fact that his limp wristed response had allowed and encouraged it to continue. The slaughter began well before the Muslim Brotherhood got seriously involved. Regardless, Assad's response has been wrong. Syria is predominately Sunni (about 3/4), with a very small Christian population and a longtime alliance with our friends in Iran. In fact, the argument can be made that they have been acting as an Iranian proxy in exporting terrorism for many years.

You may have been thinking of Lebanon. Lebanon is a true democracy, set up so that no religious sect can seize control of the government. With the high offices distributed between the major religions, and the parliament also divided between Christian and Muslim. It is considered the most free country in the middle east after Israel.

As to Saudi Arabia, they are at best half arsed allies. Just look at how many of the terrorists over the last 10 years have Saudi ties. Then look at the amount of funding flowing from Saudi Arabia to groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Quada.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue May 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Saudi Arabia is no friend of ours. Maybe that's why Barry bowed so low to their king. The saudi student that was arrested the first day of the Boston Bombing was on a student visa...he was on a terrorist watch list before he got his student visa and he even made visits to the white house numerous times. Kerry and Barry met with the saudi ambassador and the little darling went home. I wonder why we didn't hear anything about this on our news. What's going on now with the muslim brotherhood should have everyone worried. Especially when they're in our own governmental agencies.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum