Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ?

4 posters

Go down

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? Empty Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ?

Post by RELIX Sat May 25, 2013 12:51 pm

My handle is Relix. My real name is John Duty. People ask what makes you an authority on Asset Protection? So...here's my story.

I have been an entrepreneur since I can remember. As a youth, I cut grass and by the time I was in High School I bought a Plymouth Fury III fully loaded and paid cash for it. I went on to prepare gardens, build rock gardens, plant flowers, and do all manner of odd jobs for the elderly in my neighborhood even before I could drive.

I started a candle company, a charter concert tour package promotional company, a silk screen company, and others. Finally I got a degree in Ornamental Horticulture and have worked for people like Al Hoffman and Del Webb of Sun City Center, The Country Club of Birmingham, the oldest and most expensive Country Club in America and even George Jenkins, founder of Publix Grocery Stores and his daughter Juli Fancelli and her husband Mauro who own Alma's Pasta, largest manufacturer in the world and international produce brokerage. I have spent my whole career working for and amongst the richest people in America. I even worked for Frank McGill, criminal investigator for the IRS and the guy who busted up the mob in Chicago. Needless to say, I got a lot of good info from many of these people but I spent so much time working for the almighty buck, I neglected to spend any time earning how to keep it once I got it and how to avoid the taxes so the government couldn't take it from me. I always knew I should do something.

After I sold my Landscape Company in Central Florida, I came back to Washington and started a Log Home Business selling pre-cut kits to new home clients. I then opened a general contractors business with my partner and foreman and we were doing very well...UNTIL...The lawsuits started flying. I then realized how come a GC bond is so expensive. General contractors get sued A LOT!!! I beat the first three and then a crafty and nefarious real estate agent with whom I had bought and sold several properties detected a defect in one of my contracts and sued me and beat me out of a LOT of money. It was what they call a SLAP suit. I couldn't understand it. She had no case. But she won. Come to find out, she had been dating the Judge for years but that's another story.

This event changed my life. I hate to loose and I hate being cheated. So, when I borrowed the money to pay off the Judgement, I also took out enough money to go to a school I had learned of in Austin Texas. It was an Asset Protection school taught by none other than Jay Mitton and GK Mangleson. Jay is known as the Grandfather of Asset Protection. I was top of the class and I have never regretted spending the $10,000.00 it cost me to go to the school. Jay has recently retired and GK spends all his time working with doctors and dentists these days.

I have protected over 250 Dinarians to date and saved other clients hundreds of thousands of dollar by killing lawsuits and avoiding taxes. I have owned and operated my own Total Asset Protection Plan for almost 8 years and haven't paid taxes in 5 years. All legally!

I have seen so much bad info by uninformed opportunists that it inspired me to help out the Dinarians since this is a once in a lifetime chance and you don't want to throw away the opportunity.

I am NOT an attorney so I'll tell you the stuff they don't want you to know and I teach YOU how to operate your own TAPP so you can truly be safe and trust in yourself. The Truth Will Set You Free!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? Empty Re: Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ?

Post by Ponee Sat May 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Relix, I have moved this to your forum "the Truth Will Set You Free" and made it a sticky so it will always be on top for those who want to know more about you and your services.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? Empty Re: Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ?

Post by RELIX Sat May 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks, one day I will learn how to use the forums. I have always had trouble using the forums and generally just stumble through them...Go figure??? LoLoL

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you for caring for all of us. I know there is so much good info out there, but you have to find the good thru the bad, and sometimes you end up believing the bad. We really need the truth. It's nice of you to share this with us. I really wish I would be able to be here this afternoon, but I am heading to the woods for peace & quite! I will be getting in touch with you! Thanks again!Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 2586672709

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? I-dont10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 2805820865  Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 2805820865  Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 2805820865  Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 pm

For those of you who want to know more about MEMBER RELIX -

Meet Relix - "Who I am...Why I do this" ? TrixieBump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum