Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV"

3 posters

Go down

Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Empty Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV"

Post by Ponee Wed May 22, 2013 11:50 am

Intel Guru Delta Document: "IMF Board of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Quote from Document...THIS PART IS HUGE: "Further measures are needed to liberalize fully the supply of foreign currency, with the objective of lowering the exchange rate spread, removing distortions, and complying with Article VIII of the Fund’s Articles of Agreement" 1: LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE SPREAD. 2: COMPLYING WITH ARTICLE VIII. SO HOW CAN IRAQ COMPLY WITH ARTICLE VIII IF THEY ARE STILL IN ARTICLE 14. UNLESS IRAQ IS ALREADY THERE...TA DA.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2U2Ma8M1d

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Empty Re: Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV"

Post by Ponee Wed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

MORE FROM DELTA -
Intel Guru Delta Now, the CBI, they're going to flood the country with dollars. Why? They're trying to grab as much dinars as possible, from Iran and Syria. The CBI is trying to make the dinar worthless. They're doing it on purpose so that people will just give away their dinars. They're trying to grab the dinars off the streets of Iraq. Sooo.. we believe that they (Iraq) is there. And we see the actions of the CBI and the auctions on Saturday. Even though we've seen that before. They're trying to flood the country with dollars

Now, you know what's going to happen is they're going to introduce the larger denomination, who's going to sell them? The CBI. How are you going to buy the larger denomination? You don't have the money. So they're going to do reverse psychology now. And they're going to go back and pay a dollar and buy the lower denominations now. It's all a plan. It's not coincidence. The only solution now is to REVALUE THE CURRENCY. They have to bring it up to at least 1 to 1. WE'RE DEFINITELY THERE!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2U2NVo1KD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Empty Re: Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV"

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Ponee wrote: Intel Guru Delta Document: "IMF Board of Directors Consultation of Article IV" Quote from Document...THIS PART IS HUGE: "Further measures are needed to liberalize fully the supply of foreign currency, with the objective of lowering the exchange rate spread, removing distortions, and complying with Article VIII of the Fund’s Articles of Agreement" 1: LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE SPREAD. 2: COMPLYING WITH ARTICLE VIII. SO HOW CAN IRAQ COMPLY WITH ARTICLE VIII IF THEY ARE STILL IN ARTICLE 14. UNLESS IRAQ IS ALREADY THERE...TA DA.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2U2Ma8M1d

Chapter (not article!) 14 is the World Court, and it has nothing to do with Chapter 7 sanctions. The World Court deals with cases between individual parties and serves an advisory role with the General Assembly and Security Council. Chapter 7 sanctions were imposed by the SC with no involvement of the WC. As Bugs would say ... What a maroon!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" 2805820865  Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" 2805820865  Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" 2805820865  Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Someone ain't paying attention, I guess, and the peeps wonder why they get cornfused-Delta comments on article " IMF BOard of Directors Consultation of Article IV" 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum