Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Go down

Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) Empty Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Post by Ponee Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Iraq is negotiating with 159 countries to join the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Ministry of Commerce announced that the Minister of Trade Khairallah Hassan Babiker will head the delegation negotiating for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization membership includes representatives from relevant Iraqi ministries and private sector bodies to negotiate with the {159} member state of the WTO, which will be negotiated on files accomplished by Iraq in his career to join this organization.

According to the statement of the Information Office of the Ministry received by the agency Buratha copy of it today that "Iraq had fought two rounds of negotiations with the World Trade Organization discussed during which many of the files is now going to enter into a round of negotiating a third will be dedicated to file initial offer of goods which has been submitted to the organization after completing accomplished by the Iraqi side. "

"Also, the Department of Foreign Economic Relations Ministry of Commerce, in coordination with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development UNCTAD to prepare a training program continuously and intensively over the 2013 and 2014 aims to strengthen the negotiating capacity and technical skills of the team members a manner that achieves good results serve both the economic and trade in Iraq."

Iraq has been trying for years to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) in order to improve his trade and economic.

The organization imposed several things on Iraq in order to join her as Iraq seeks to be applied gradually and end all entitlements him to join them.

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum