Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
these are the charities that mean the most to me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

these are the charities that mean the most to me

4 posters

Go down

these are the charities that mean the most to me Empty these are the charities that mean the most to me

Post by magiclady Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 am

since I lost my grandmother and my father to cancer and my grandaughter is a breast cancer survivor, the the
cancer Society is one on the top of my list. My mother to heart disease the Heart assoc. and I have been raising money personally as "Punkin the Clown" for the national MS Society for many years now I feel that I can help all of them even more. We have a local group here in Roanoke that helps the families in need, so they will be getting a sizable donation as well. Any donations the help these and all charities would be appreciated by everyone. TY

magiclady

Back to top Go down

these are the charities that mean the most to me Empty Re: these are the charities that mean the most to me

Post by Tommy Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 am

magiclady

I realize on the surface it sounds like a noble cause and a charitable thing to do. Though Cancer is easy to cure, so is Aids or pretty much anything else. It's just the facts. You can do what you wish with your contribution certainly. Though you would be perpetuating the illness and not solving any problems by doing so with a charity that was set up by the illuminati in order to keep everyone sick coming back for more just like they have been doing to the people of the earth with their genocidal agendas for depopulation for eons of time. .

There are cures for everything, there is nothing you cannot cure, except the disease of brain dead stupid. 85% of the population has a death wish and there is nothing you can do for them, no matter if there was a cure or not, because they simply won't believe it, they would rather die.

If you really want to keep people sick with illnesses keep giving your money to nefarious institutions that are killing people with your kindness. It's just that simple. All of the sanctioned alphabet soup criminal agencies thank you from the bottom of their blood thirsty ritualistic hearts for your blind obedience to contribute to their eugenics programs.

There is good news though, all of the illuminati's fake programs are about to come to a screeching halt in our history and you will soon find out how the world has been tricked and hoodwinked into doing their own demise with their very own free will participation, without their knowledge of it ever taking place.

Sentimentality is a superstructure covering brutality.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

these are the charities that mean the most to me Empty Google cure cancer

Post by digosrick Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 am

One of the biggest non profit organizations is the Cancer Society. By its bylaws if a cure is verfied then the Cancer Society has to disolve.
Ozone and other alternative treatments were shut down in the USA. The Canadian legislature almost passed a proclamation that essiac tea
was a cure but the drug companies bought off their politicians. Read a book documenting it called " The Essiac Report".
http://www.amazon.com/Essiac-Report-Canadian-Thousands-Continues/dp/0963981803

The truth is cancer ,,,terminal cancer can be cured... I have seen it.. The drug companies dont want us to know and neither do drug companies..
Educate yourself...We have the most polluted food supply in world. Our kids on steroids in food are growing facial hair and breasts at what age.

I am sorry my father made agent orange and other banned chemicals in USA now still produced in third world countries and he had how many kinds of
cancer before his death and Dow Corp. tore down all the buildings in Midland, MI and black topped over the dirt and destroyed all production records. The deputy director
of EPA was fired because she wanted to pulbish studies detailing the pollution in the area. The Shiawassee Federal Wildlife Refuge downstream of Dow and Closed GM
plants publishes in its brochures not to consume the wildlife in excess quantities and not at all if pregnant. Bay city downstream of Midland and Saginaw MI with
major Gm and dow plants has top 5 cancer rates every year why?? Several vitamin and alternative healing products cannot be advertised in this country and still
have high sales from word of mouth... I have seen it over and over.....terminal cancer can be cured ...trial studies back it up...

In alaska the native alaskans are giving canned formula to their babies because their breast milk is toxic..??why??? because of the pollution from china because
it was easier to move plants their with no regulations... A process engineer for dow retired that helped dow run plants in china told me ....we had to close
our plants because we actually cared if our workers lived and our competitors did not..

Why our third world populations healthier for example in asia then us....Gee think the food....Monsanto has reengineered the seed and now dominates the market.
Why are the bees dying in this country..... look around you... do research....

To the poster of this message read one book.... The essiac report and do research and dont let another family member die prematurely..

I will not give to Cancer society because they are a big reason cancer is not cured.. with drug companies..alternative healing is
put down or banned in this country.

digosrick

Back to top Go down

these are the charities that mean the most to me Empty YOU CAN STOP DIS-EASE!

Post by Texas Fire Lady Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 am

DIS-EASE IS A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR INDUSTRY IN AMERICA ALONE! BY ALL STANDARDS, MODERN MEDICINE IS NO CLOSER TO A "CURE" FOR ANY PARTICULAR DIS-EASE THAN THEY WERE 40 YEARS AGO WITH THE TRAGIC SIDE EFFECT THAT THEY CONTINUE TO MAKE SICK PEOPLE SICKER BEFORE THEY DIE. I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH PEOPLE WITH A VAST VARIETY OF DIS-EASES SINCE 1994 AND CAN TELL YOU THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES! ANOTHER EXCELLENT READ IS THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES BY HULDA REGEHR CLARK. IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE ARE "CURES" OUT THERE THAT THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT, DO SOME RESEARCH ON DR. CHARLES BRUSH. HE WAS JFK'S PERSONAL PHYSICIAN WHO CURED HIS OWN BOWEL CANCER WITH THE HERBS IN THE ESSIAC FORMULA. HOWEVER, WHEN HE CAME OUT IN AN INTERVIEW AND SAID, "ESSIAC IS A CURE FOR CANCER, PERIOD," THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THREATENED HIM TO NEVER SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT IT OR HE WOULD BE THROWN IN MILITARY PRISION AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN!

I'M NOT SLAMMING ANYONE'S FREE WILL TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY CAUSE THEY FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE A LITTLE BIT AND HOPEFULLY SPARK A DESIRE TO LEARN MORE AND HOPEFULLY TAKE A MORE "ACTIVE" ROLE IN HEALING YOUR -OR A LOVED ONE'S- DIS-EASE. AFTER ALL, WE WANNA BE HERE A LONG TIME TO ENJOY THIS AMAZING BLESSING OF THE RV OF THE IQD!!! ❤

Texas Fire Lady

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum