Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS....

Go down

TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS.... Empty TD says........ LOPS- RAMADAN - VND and BASKETS....

Post by Ponee Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 am

AND NOW, THE RAMADAN FACTOR KICKS IN. WE WILL BE SEEING A LOT OF ... "AFTER RAMADAN...."

5-18-2013 Intel Guru TD AS intel providers reported a few days back about a whole group of currencies in a basket changing values and indeed the IQD was also originally planned to be part of that group (and indeed the star player ). We know it hasn't happened. Well, we are still at a impasse. Iraq is sticking to their demands of a low rate and LOP with anything high. Their proposed pay outs EVEN affect countries and high rollers. And as you can guess THEY (countries, high rollers) certainly aren't happy about that. So the bickering and stalemate continues. Iraq has said they'll consider any offers (to their liking) from now till start of Ramadan.
Also, many people are wondering why the VND wasn't in the basket of currencies either. Well the answer to that...by a Goldman Sachs executive in charge of Asian markets, says that Vietnam's intention is of a low, manipulated currency (like neighbor China), for export/import reasons. He says NOT to expect any significant change in the VND anytime soon.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2TkCSgAEd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum