Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences

3 posters

Go down

Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences Empty Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences

Post by Ponee Fri May 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences

Friday, May 17 / May 2013 17:14

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}
The president of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, said the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, is the beginning of the solution of disputes, provided that put into practice.
came during chaired, on Thursday in Salahuddin meeting for a number of political parties and the political parties in the region.

A statement by the presidency of the province received by the agency Ambassador News a copy of it on Friday: that at the outset of the meeting touched on President Barzani to the relations between the region and Baghdad, briefed the audience on the dimensions of the political crisis in Iraq, and I consider that the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, is the beginning of the solution of disputes, provided that put into practice, as pointed out process Peace in Turkey, and I consider them a good opportunity to push the issue of the Kurds legitimate to the Imam, and hopes relevant parties to deal accurately and responsibly with the peace process and work to make it a success. statement added: that Barzani explained the situation Syria to collectively called the political parties Kurdish there to work Joint cooperation ÇÎćí in order to ensure the rights of the Kurdish people. statement added: that at the center of another president spoke about the internal situation of the territory and the question of the constitution and the elections of the region, where He stressed on the subject of the Constitution on the need of a constitution for the Kurdistan region in order to be available woke strengthen the process of political and administrative institutions and sovereign . statement noted: that in the same subject presented former President of the Kurdistan Parliament and member of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mr. Adnan Mufti, an analysis of a lengthy and detailed account of the stages of preparation of the draft constitution in the parliamentary session, former as well as the voting process and the completion of the stages necessary legal to pass the draft constitution.

According to the statement: that the conferees They discussed political issues as the cessation of all attendees explicitly on the issues that have been addressed and stressed the need to take the political parties in the light of the crisis, which dominates the region, a unified position to the challenges faced by the region, as confirmed again their support for the peace process in Turkey. statement stressed: that the parties involved have agreed on the need to be processed internal political problems of the region in the spirit and sense of responsibility and the need to respect the interests of the country, the upper and the will of the people in the early stages fateful. This meeting was attended by, each of: the Islamic Movement in Kurdistan, the Kurdistan Communist Party, the Social Democratic Party of Kurdistan, Democratic Movement Turkmen, Turkmen reformist movement, based Turkmen in Erbil, the People's Chaldean, Syriac and Assyrian, the Assyrian Democratic Movement, a list of Armenians in Parliament, toilers Party of Kurdistan, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), the Kurdistan Democratic Party.

http://assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-06-07-02-27-16/16273-2013-05-17-14-14-42.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences Empty Re: Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences

Post by Jayzze Sat May 18, 2013 7:04 pm

there are many agreements that they are doing. the only problem is m renegs on most or does not start them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences Empty Re: Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences

Post by Terbo56 Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Jayzze, I think you just hit the nail on the proverbial head-Barzani: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad are beginning to resolve differences 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat May 18, 2013 7:58 pm

terbo remember next week is memorial weekend and my big sale starts mon . the first 50 who buy 2 mil or more gets an autograh picture of m on his favorite camel signed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum