Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar

Go down

Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar Empty Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar

Post by Ponee Fri May 17, 2013 10:19 am

Reduction in the rate of the dinar up to 1,300 dinars per dollar

May 15, 2013
The price of the dollar in the domestic market, to 1,300 dinars, compared to 1220 dinars in mid-March last year and represents a significant reduction of the Iraqi dinar did not happen for more than two years. known that the official price of the dollar until this day, according to Central Bank of Iraq is 1166 dinars means that the Iraqi dinar has انحفض price more than 11 percent. According to representatives of all of Iraq [where] has led the decline to higher prices for many goods in Alasouk especially imported from abroad. The central bank has promised to take measures to lift and install the dinar as it was in the past, but the deterioration of dinar continued for up to 1,300 dinars per dollar. complain employees and retirees who receive their salaries in dinars from the high cost of living and salaries are no longer sufficient to meet their needs and that the rise in prices has included real estate and rentals as well as transportation, food and clothing. Many believe that the growing demand to buy the dollar This has led to a significant drop in the price of the dinar. And attribute this to smuggle most of what offered by the central bank a day of dollars to Syria and Iran, which تخضعان to the siege of Mali and they need increasingly to hard currency. announced the Central Bank of Iraq before Fenrh short new procedures limit the availability of the U.S. currency in markets where demand to buy them, amid suspicions suggest smuggling large amounts of hard currency in Iraq for neighboring countries. issued the CBI, new instructions to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies select the stakes weekly for banks and money transfer companies and trading firms currency from the dollar is estimated according to the capital of each of them, and we will increase and decrease the share compared to the commitment of all of them deliver the amounts they want customers from citizens. goes observers exchange market in Iraq to the smuggling of large quantities of dollar located in Iraq for Syria and Iran, both of which suffered international sanctions caused scarcity of hard currency, and it has one of the most important reasons for the increase demand for the dollar Iraq, and therefore decline Iraqi dinar exchange rate. and baptizing the central bank to put the dollar at an auction for the sale of foreign currency at subsidized prices and the lowest of the exchange rate real in the market to support the dinar. " and observers fear of stopping the CBI those auctions and then multiply the value of the dollar against the dinar " . According to the latest bulletin of the Central Bank for auction sale and purchase of foreign currency Monday May 13 the bank sold 223 million and 177 thousand dollars compared to 196 million and 704 thousand dollars on Sunday, a stable exchange rate was 1166 dinars per dollar. facing the central bank charges to staff it in conjunction with officials in state corruption Baalmyat and smuggling of currency and the bank is currently undergoing to Thviqat the longer the former director Sinan al-Shabibi, who left Iraq several months ago and no longer fear of arrest according to the warrant.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/ar/2013/05/15/23940/انخفاض-في-سعر-الدينار-يصل-الى-1300-دينار-للدولار-الواحد.aspx

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum