Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ?

Go down

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? Empty WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ?

Post by 4aprofit on Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 am

NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN EXPERT BY ANY MEANS, BUT AFTER SOME OBSERVATIONS...IT SEEMS WE HAVE BEEN DUPED.....AS PER WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ...FOR SO MUCH TO BE GOING ON...YET SEEMINGLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING OR TRANSPIRING FROM ALL THE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS BEING SPENT BY THE ENTIRE WORLD IN IRAQ...IS IT ALL JUST OVER A BUNCH OF HOOPLAH!...READ ON, BUT ALL IMO...

NOTE: NOTE: AFTER OPENING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, WHICH SHOWS THE CALENDER...YOU CAN MOVE FROM MONTH TO MONTH TO SEE WHAT IS COMING UP, EXPIRING, ETC...

MAY 23
IT LOOKS AS IF IT IS EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303 EXPIRING....WHICH HAS BEEN RENEWED
YEARLY SINCE THE WAR STARTED & THE NEW CURRENCY CAME OUT I ASSUME?...

THEN
NOTHING IN JUNE...

JULY 24
LOOKS AS IF UNAMI EXPIRES...

THEN
NOTHING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR...OR EVEN SHOWING ON UP UNTIL THE YEAR
2016...AS THAT'S AS FAR AS I WENT....

IMO...AND I COULD BE WRONG, BUT IT LOOKS AS
IF IRAQ HAS PUSHED EVERYTHING TO THE LAST MINUTE AND TO THE BRINK...BUT, IF BUSH
STATED THAT THE WAR WOULD ACTUALLY PAY FOR ITSELF...AS MANY HAVE STATED?...AND IT IS NOW BEING STATED
THAT THE COSTS OF THIS WAR WAS AS HIGH AS 6 TRILLION DOLLARS, AS PER SOME NEWS ARTICLES...AND IF OBAMA AND
GEITHNER SAID IN EARLY 2010 THAT WE WOULD BE OUT OF OUR FISCAL DEFICIT WITHIN 3
YEARS, AS SOME HAVE STATED, THEN ARE WE NOT ABOUT THERE BY NOW, OR CLOSE?....AND THEN THE INFO. ABOUT
THIS BEING A 10 YEAR PLAN...WELL, ALL IS LINING UP AS PER THE END OF THIS RIDE
OR ELSE?...SO WHY IS THE U.S. STILL PUMPING BILLIONS INTO IRAQ, AS THIS IS SAID TO BE STILL HAPPENING, AT LEAST AS PER NEWS ARTICLES, WHILE WE ARE
SUPPOSED TO BE BROKE?...IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE SOON....AT LEAST IN
MY OPINION.....

WHAT'S
REALLY AMAZING ABOUT ALL OF THIS...AT LEAST IMO...IS ON THIS CALENDER...SCROLL
BACK ALL THE WAY INTO 2012..OR EVEN FURTHER...

WHETHER
ANYTHING WAS ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED OR NOT...JUST LOOK AT ALL THE AGENCIES AND
MEETINGS THAT WERE HELD...(AND THESE WERE MOSTLY AGENCIES OF GLOBAL STATUS)...IT
LOOKS AS IF ALL HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE IF ONE WERE TO GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHO ALL
HAS BEEN INVOLVED AND WHAT HAS REALLY BEEN BEING WORKED ON HERE...(WHETHER
ANYTHING WAS DONE OR NOT)...THEN WHY ALL THE COSTS, AND ALL THE MEETINGS, AND
WITH ALL THE MAJOR WORLD POWERS INVOLVED...

BOTTOM
LINE: ARE WE BEING SMOKESCREENED BY WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ AS PER
THEIR POLITICS....NO DIFFERENT THAN OUR MEDIA HERE IN THE STATES BLOCKING OUT
AND BLACKING OUT ALL OF THE ECONOMIC AND MONETARY GAINS THAT ARE PROBABLY THE
LARGEST FINANCIAL FEATS THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN....THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING
IN IRAQ....I REPORT WHAT I SEE AS PER MY BEST UNDERSTANDING...YOU CAN
DECIDE?...FOR WHAT IT''S WORTH....

Calendar: Iraq Related Events
https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...erica/New_York

4aprofit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? Empty Re: WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ?

Post by Kevind53 on Mon May 13, 2013 7:45 am

First of all, there is no expiration date to EO-13303. Like most EOs it remains in effect until modified or cancelled by the president. Read it yourself here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEUQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.treasury.gov%2Fresource-center%2Fsanctions%2FDocuments%2F13303.pdf&ei=MM6QUZadMvGn0AG6_ICQBQ&usg=AFQjCNGt-NKvvwu2n5etPLrqTxLvVXmOUQ&bvm=bv.46340616,d.dmQ

Next, contrary to you assertion, much has not yet been done, A fully seated GOI, ERBIL agreement, and HCL just to name a few key ones. It looks like they are getting close, but Shabibi was very clear in the past, we will see nothing until we see these in place.

Last, but not least, which financial feats are you referring too? The artificially inflated stock market? The bond market being single-handedly supported by the fed buying back bonds a fast as it can snap them up? Perhaps the precious metals market, also being driven by artificially and unrealistically low interest rates? Or maybe you are a NESARA type? Sorry, looked at the info, sniffed the kool-aid, and am not drinking it.

I understand the frustration, especially for those who have been listening to the roos, however, this is a speculative investment, not a guaranteed, get rich quick scheme. It will happen in time. At worst, we will make a nice little return on our investment, at best we might make a ton. Stay calm, remain patient and wait until the ride comes to a full stop before standing ...

BTW the link is broken ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit on Mon May 13, 2013 8:38 am

What some are ignoring is the fact that much has been accomplished in Iraq...that many cant see...or just dont wish to see.....
And many of us have had gains since day one in this thing..and in several areas......for a taste of some of it..check out the link below...this is for the naysayers, and/or those that have missed out on what is really happening with Iraq...
This is not just about what is going to happen in Iraq...it's about what has already happened with Iraq...and then last but not least...what may happen with Iraq in the future...that many of us are waiting for with enthusiasm...due primarily to looking at our past results already!...
Many's brights are not coming on...or they are just asleep at the wheel on this thing...enjoy!...lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zz4ou-19vrg

4aprofit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit on Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 am

On another note, If one reads between the lines...of what was posted...what else is there for a bailout plan besides an RV?...IMO....
I'm more worried about the U.S. Dollar...as if something does'nt come along to bail it out soon...it may not matter what color or type of money any of us are holding...as IMO...it will all be over anyway!...LOL....

And dont forget...they're still printing U.S. Dollars...even while your sleeping...I guess it does'nt matter that I just lost 50% or better when I spent some of those U.S. Dollars on items that were half the cost a year ago...due to inflation...but, oh that's right...I had 30% in taxes taken out before I even spent it...and oh my, it's been touted worldwide that the U.S. Dollar will DV...yes, that's a Devaluation..on top of the DV we are already seeing in our hip pockets!...LOL...and all this while we wait on a RV...a Revaluation....of another currency?...

Wow....decisions, decisions..what should one do...ride the dinar...that's in the crapper...while it's low and cheap to invest in..or ride the dollar...while it's headed into the crapper too...while the largest investors worldwide are diversifying into emerging markets...Hmmm?...I wonder what Iraq is classified as?...Could it be an Emerging Market Country, and/or even a GIANT ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE...fixing to be exposed?...Duh!...Could there be something to some of the biggest of the biggest being invested in this worthless toilet paper?...Makes one wonder huh?...We will see wont we?...

4aprofit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks for bringing this perspective to the boards 4aprofit. I think it is always good to have others opinions and thoughts on our elusive RV. I appreciate your participation. Smile

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK on Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you -- Now can you please provide a link for your first post that works?

Calendar: Iraq Related Events
https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...erica/New_York

The link above does NOT work - Thank you for the correction

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 am

@4aprofit wrote:What some are ignoring is the fact that much has been accomplished in Iraq...that many cant see...or just dont wish to see.....
And many of us have had gains since day one in this thing..and in several areas......for a taste of some of it..check out the link below...this is for the naysayers, and/or those that have missed out on what is really happening with Iraq...
This is not just about what is going to happen in Iraq...it's about what has already happened with Iraq...and then last but not least...what may happen with Iraq in the future...that many of us are waiting for with enthusiasm...due primarily to looking at our past results already!...
Many's brights are not coming on...or they are just asleep at the wheel on this thing...enjoy!...lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zz4ou-19vrg

Agreed, much has been accomplished. What I am looking for are some very specific markers that could indicate things are ready to change. To date, I have not seen them. Only time will tell for sure, but until I see the things I spoke of above in place I will not start to get excited.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865  WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit on Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 pm

4aprofit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon May 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Seems to work ... Looks at first glance to be not so much a list of things accomplished, as it is a list of events that occurred. As to why so many meetings, bureaucracy breeds more bureaucracy, and occasionally produces results.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK on Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks for the working link -- sure are a lot of open days with nothing going on but they begin a vacation on May 15th I think -- and Maliki is going to be in the hospital for heart surgery - maybe rooming right next to Talabani - oh boy - now I wonder how mu ch work will get done? Or NOT done?

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 1848289455 maybe maliki and talabani will have some WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ? 2054649356

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum