Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market

3 posters

Go down

Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market Empty Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market

Post by alleyrose Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

In the Forex market there are the technicians and fundamentalists. Fundamentalists are the traders that utilize fundamental analysis in their trading. They argue that for a trader to make substantial profits from the Forex market, he has to research a company exhaustively from stem to stern while keenly dissecting annual financial statements, comparing price earnings and other ratios, studying markets and competition to know if the company is a buy or sell. For fundamentalists, determining the worth of a company in the future by looking at the company’s stock chart is like trying to ride a motorcycle facing backwards. According to fundamentalists, the price does not give you any idea where the market is going but just where it has been.
On the flip side, technicians argue that analyzing a company from stem to stern is a waste of time; by the time a trader is completing to access the data the market will have already changed. Technicians only have to analyze the charts to know whether it is a buy or a sell. Using technical analysis help traders to make big bucks however you have to know how to use technical analysis appropriately to soar high in currencies trading.
In this article, we are going to look into details on how you can chart your way to good tidings in the Forex market using technical analysis.
Trade Valid Data

Technical analysis is designed to get odds in favor of traders and for a trader to trade successfully he needs meaningful data. Therefore, instead of day trading, look for trades that last a week or long term trend follow. Day traders never win big bucks because all short term volatility is random. Do not just use daily charts but utilize the weekly charts too to spot major trends.

Understanding Support and Resistance

All Forex traders who have made it big in the trading of currencies have a good grip of support and resistance. Trade in valid levels of support and resistance starting with weekly chart to see whether they line up with the daily levels to make a well calculated buy or sell decision.

Have a Good Grip of Breakout Methodology

While support and resistance can hold, they can break as well. A majority of major trends in the currency market usually take place when there is new market highs and not market lows. Many traders do not like buying new highs as they feel that they have missed a bit of the move. Though this holds water, these trends simply accelerate away and you should be prepared to grit your teeth and enter the trade.

Use Momentum Appropriately

Will support or resistance hold or break? You cannot tell with certainty and as such you should use momentum to your advantage. Whenever you enter a trade in the Forex market, your view should be supported by price momentum always. The best indicators to use for this purpose are Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Stochastic. These technical indicators will help you to time your trade better to get the odds on your side and make big bucks. If you are using Forex technical analysis to trade, never trade without incorporating momentum.

Keep It Simple

The trading system should be simple. Simple systems work best since they have fewer elements to break and also are more robust in real time trading.

Be Disciplined and Patient

Discipline and patience are paramount to trade successfully in the Forex market. You need to exercise patience and not just trading for the sake of it. Do not lose discipline and hurry for profits, when you enter a trade maintain discipline and ensure that you place a stop where necessary. Always have a realistic target.

All the best in your trading!!

2013-05-02 14:46:55

Source: http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/markets/16282-making-big-bucks-forex-market.html
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market Empty Re: Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Like stocks, you can make a bundle, and you can lose a bundle just as fast. Caveat Emptor

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market 2805820865  Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market 2805820865  Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market 2805820865  Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market Empty Re: Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market

Post by HezekiaH Thu May 02, 2013 10:06 pm

I think I lost it faster than making it but sure was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making Big Bucks in the Forex Market 858978640

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum