Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stop here to say hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Stop here to say hello

+40
Chaz
Master Oogway
JerseyLady
drew5fu
nickgiammarino
dwm007
mightyoak
kikko
FairyDmac
wileymorgan
harv1058
Ssmith
skinnysanta
mrparrot
chilimama
marisold14
reb444
abby ann
Ponee
Terbo56
dinarstar
Aremel
UNEEK
Kevind53
ReadyGo!
purpledave
arkieman14
Jayzze
TLF
oasis
tinker
Horizon
drwally1
rick152
alleyrose
Purpleskyz
Lil Sister
Regal Beagle
SEBtopdog
Troyboy
44 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop here to say hello

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Thankyou, Sweety, will keep in touch with everyone off and on.... Alot on my plate right now...Enjoy your summer, also, and hope everything is leveling out with you and your family! Luv you, kid! :spring1:

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 Empty Hi ALL!

Post by reb444 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Just stopped in to get a big education from y'all

learning more in the last year or so than my entire life put together!

Hope to also apply what I learn...seems things are getting quicker around the world these days, not just tech.

BobbyB

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 3176285109

reb444

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Well, WELCOME Reb444!  Nice to have you with us!  If you can education US on some things too that would be great !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb444 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 pm

well I am familiar with law and land planning, and will freely help anyone here...just drop a dime (er, quarter, in today's parlance, or did I just give away my age?

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 3485529143

reb444

Back to top Go down

Post by marisold14 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Ponee wrote:Hi EVERYONE!   If you want to stop in here to say hello, I would love to hear from you.  It has been a long time since I have chatted with some of you.
Hi everyone I'm new in this,  :spring1:

marisold14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:37 pm

HELLO Marisold14!  Welcome to Dinar Daily!   If there is anything we can help you with, just let us know !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm

marisold14 wrote:
Ponee wrote:Hi EVERYONE!   If you want to stop in here to say hello, I would love to hear from you.  It has been a long time since I have chatted with some of you.
Hi everyone I'm new in this,  :spring1:
Glad your on this site, stay grounded and you will be fine. Try not to get caught up in alot of the pooroos hopium.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mrparrot Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:33 pm

***does a flyby***

Trust no one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
mrparrot
mrparrot

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey, welcome to the blog, marisold14.  You mentioned chatting with some of us, was that on another blog or the old OOM?  If so, hi again, if not, good to have you drop by.  '

Hopefully you can find interesting things to discover, discuss, and debate here.  We sometimes have "chats" that don't relate to dinar but are "fun" postings on too numerous subjects to mention.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Hey Mr. Parrot !!  Good to see you !  I thought your wings were clipped and you were grounded.  Nice to have you FLY BY !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 Empty HELP

Post by skinnysanta Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:42 pm

I am so thankful for every one that has helped educate me in this process. I am not a computer person so I am not sure I am doing this correct.  I would like someone to help me get in contact with Ray. I would like to take some classes with him.  Thank's to all that have helped me.  GOD BLESS 
    IF YOU ASK HIM HE WILL.  Glen

skinnysanta

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Ray Renfrow?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:01 pm

@Skinnysanta, welcome to the world of the IQD.  We will help  you as much as possible and answer questions, but we are not able to assist you in reaching Ray Renfrow.  We do not support anything that he or his brother Tony Renfrow are involved in.  We have actually spent the past 4 years making public the cons that they have been involved in and the lies they are telling and cons they are involved in  now.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:06 pm

You may want to seriously reconsider taking any classes from Ray Renfrow for numerous reasons.  One reason is that he is is under Court Order NOT to give tax advice. 

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2009/03/11/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

The background on this can be found here:  http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2007/03/30/Renfrow_Compl.pdf

Another reason is that he is working with his brother, Tony Renfrow, who is soon to be sentenced for another scam, 14DailyPlus.

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 CTjc5uLU8AAwwGe

There are many reputable people out there to get tax advice from.  My suggestion is to contact a CPA and follow what they say.  Odds are they will tell you that it is a waste of your time and money to set up a trust. 

If you think you are in need of a trust because you are going to be coming into a great sum of money because of an imminent RV of the Iraqi Dinar.....  well that's another problem.  See how this works?  Tony hypes up the Dinar RV and says he needs donations for bills so he can continue his intel calls.  Then brother Ray steps in to take more of your money by convincing you that you need a trust to take care of all your newfound riches.  The Renfrow brother are convincing and very good at what they do.....Scam People! 

Here's some things for you to consider.  Ray charges $495 per person for a four hour seminar.  Why is he so hard to find?  Why doesn't he have a website?  That doesn't sound reputable to me.  Does it to you?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Well said Ssmith ... well said indeed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Remember AJ Anderson?  HE is an attorney and financial counselor FOR REAL.  For a while he was involved with the old OOM site and offered investment programming etc.  His information, forms and advise was LEGALLY provided.  I checked him out.  HE was an Iowa attorney, who had an office, reputation, personality, honest back ground and more or less committed to the dinar as he had some of it himself.  He has faded into the sunset, I haven't heard from or about him for some time.  I personally believe he retired as he was contemplating that the last I knew of him.  BUT, I assure you, his retirement was voluntary and legal.  He is probably drifting around looking for gold deposits, as he was a wanna be miner like myself.  Actually you could say people like us prospect a lot and wanna be successful more but mostly we prospect.

I would seriously doubt that the Renfrow Brothers have those attributes.  In fact, we (DDD) have for years uncovered and revealed the contrary in regard these sleezeballs.  If one has a court order NOT to offer something why is it that they would continue to offer that what ever it was?  BECAUSE they are not above board with their dealings!  Either one of those individuals reeks of SCAM ARTIST.   BEWARE.  DO NOT HAVE DEALINGS WITH THEM.  They have no prospects other than serving JAIL time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Thank you, Kevin.  Appreciate it!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by harv1058 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Well Hello to all

Thank you for the chance to ask, say, and be myself....

Not sure if I will have anything to add yet, but will enjoy the chance to ask a question or make a statement without worry of being banned or jumped on to hard (lol).

Have a good day all, take care

harv1058

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Welcome Harv1058!  Nice to have you here.  Please feel free to join in and BE YOURSELF whenever you are ready!  Looking forward to your thoughts !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wileymorgan Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:49 am

ssmith,

It was a pleasure to meet you in Kansas City. Funny how so many cannot believe the facts of Tony's sentencing and the damage control Ray and Pam are trying to do. Guess they have to make up for lost contributions to the misinformation campaign.

Transcript of the proceedings have been ordered and will provide to you when received.

~Wiley

wileymorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:53 am

wileymorgan wrote:ssmith,

It was a pleasure to meet you in Kansas City. Funny how so many cannot believe the facts of Tony's sentencing and the damage control Ray and Pam are trying to do. Guess they have to make up for lost contributions to the misinformation campaign.

Transcript of the proceedings have been ordered and will provide to you when received.

~Wiley

Nice to meet you too.  But I have to ask....  Why did you bother to order a copy of the court transcript?  Remember, Tony said he was going to get a transcript to us.  Don't you believe him?  LOL!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by wileymorgan Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 am

NO, I do not think those will ever be coming from Mr. Renfrow. 

He has stated clearly in a court of law he lies. Even so much as lying to the judge and the Federal Prosecutor calling him out on inaccuracies.

You and I were there. Wait til this community gets to read the actual transcript and the comments made that I did not put in the notes.

~Wiley

wileymorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:06 am

How many times did the Judge mention Dinar?  I think at least three times? 

Everyone that sent in information on what Tony's has been up to was immensely helpful to the court and was appreciated.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:08 am

I'M GLAD, I KNOW I SENT A BIG PACKET AWHILE BACK, GLAD TO KNOW EVERYONE'S EFFORTS WERE NOT IN VAIN.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:28 pm

One down and how many more to go?  The process needs to continue.  The gurus keep talking about a process, well the law is a process in and of itself.  THAT process needs to continue to ferrit out the scumbags and prosecute them as it did Tony.  Unscrupulous dinar dealers included.  Special attention needs to be paid to the lay away and reserve programs.  The more that is investigated the more we will see the extent of the shams that have been laid at our feet with honey coated gibberish to ease our questioning minds. 

AS to Pan and Ray:  Keep on going - the road to Tony's fate awaits you.  One would be surprised if you are not near your goals.  Nice to know that "damage control" efforts are under way.  Those efforts may garner somethingthat is surprising!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Hello Ponee, Certainly has been exciting this last week.  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 3508649203
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kikko Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:30 am

Hi Everyone just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas  :ojlu:
kikko
kikko

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:49 am

Merry Christmas to you, also Kikko, and we all wish you the best for the upcoming holidays!!! :faga: :hytedt: :ojlu: :grea:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:30 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

WARNING:  on the evening of December 24th BEWARE of a flying sleigh and 8 reindeer bearing a jolly old fat man coming down from the North Pole.  This is NOT an alien, refugee, or terrorist.  Make sure the cookies are chocolate chip and recently baked.  The old milk thing went away years ago - just leave a mug of Starbucks, thanks.  HOHOHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello to Everyone here!  Wishing all of you a Wonderful Merry Christmas with your families and a Very,
Very Prosperous New Year.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone, and here's to hoping for all the best for the coming year and beyond!!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:40 pm

skinnysanta wrote:I am so thankful for every one that has helped educate me in this process. I am not a computer person so I am not sure I am doing this correct.  I would like someone to help me get in contact with Ray. I would like to take some classes with him.  Thank's to all that have helped me.  GOD BLESS 
    IF YOU ASK HIM HE WILL.  Glen

This might help you. If you have further questions you can Private Message me:

Read more here:

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-court-shuts-down-north-carolina-tax-preparer

http://www.justice.gov/archive/tax/Renfrow_Compl.pdf

I have the full 500 pages which I will be posting eventually.  Hope this helps.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone here at Dinar Daily, and have a great New Year! Stay safe out there, and enjoy yourselves to the fullest!! :ojlu: :hytedt: :faga: :grea: :rtgf:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 Empty I'm new to this forum

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 am

Well here's I am again,my name is Charles,I am a evangelist here in Florida right now, hopefully I can contribute something to this forum, not here to preach, LOL, although i might slip once in a while, but being a x dinar holder I can can relate & share real information to bring the truth.
Sincerely Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 Empty thanks for open registration

Post by drew5fu Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks!

Drew

drew5fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:56 pm

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWEST MEMBERS!  It is great to see so many new people! 

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 102-welcome-animation

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Thankyou,for welcoming me ,I appreciate that,I hope I can make a difference here on your site to stir people up,not to make you all angry,but to direct your anger to a point of getting results,to see action being taken,instead of just words,don't get me wrong about the words, we have to start somewhere,words, conversations, are good but there is a time for action to produce results.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerseyLady Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:26 pm

:ny5: Hello, first time joining a forum.  Just seeking new of the pending RV.

JerseyLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Welcome JerseyLady,I am a newcomer here also ,to bring some light,( truth ) to people who on the outside needs, as yourself.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Oogway Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Been lurking for awhile. Finally decided to join.
Master Oogway
Master Oogway

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:27 am

We welcome "lurkers" as they show their interest by posting.  Please bear, ah bare, ah well anywho be patient with us as we seek the truth and allow some pretty open opinions.  There are rules but for the most part we enjoy an open forum here as long as posts are presented tastefully, no vulgarity, and no personal bashing.  Some ribbing, jousting and kidding is allowed, however.

Good to see new interests coming forth to be expressed.  WELCOME.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:00 am

Yes,welcome Master Oogway.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Newbie here, I found you while doing research on this dinar business. I'm new in all respects, new to the dinar, the zim, and new to the disappointment. Not so much for myself as I am for my Dad, he's believing the dream and I don't have the heart to tell him what I have found. I've been researching for a few weeks and, though it was hard to read your forum, I feel I've found the truth of it all here.
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

The truth hurts sometimes,but in turn it will set you free also,WELCOME TO DINAR DAILY,I believe I speak for everyone here on this site,we feel your pain, but as Ponee pointed out, start living your life,now you have the truth,you can live your life the way God intended for you to do. God wants our souls to prosper over anything,I'll keep your dad in prayer.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Welcome. Wish we had better news but the harsh unvarnished reality is there is no chance at all of seeing the Zimbabwe Currency being worth the paper it is printed upon. The currency has gone through several iterations, the last being the ZWL which was demonitized in September of last year after being suspended for several years. (Many sites will still list it as ZWD, but that first currency was replaced in 2006.) There is not and never has been a ZIM. Sorry. As to the IQD, the chances of seeing any sort of significant increase in value anytime in the near future are someplace between slim and none.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865  Stop here to say hello - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Snow Cat, Welcome.  I am sorry about the heavy heart we may have caused for you.. I understand about your father.  I feel the same about my mother and my brother.  I am the reason why they invested and I really wanted this for them more than myself.

There are many here who are totally against the belief of the dinar ever happening at all and there are others here that hold on to hope but hate what the so called guru are doing by always lying and hyping people up.  For what purpose isn't always clear.  Some I believe still get kick backs from the currency dealers that are left, others are gettingmoney from the ads and donation buttons on their sites, while others are just in it for the ego. 

No matter where you stand, you are welcome here and we hope we can answer any questions you may have.

Stop here to say hello - Page 2 00-sknowmen-throughout-the-world-snow-cat-spain-05-01-14

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank you all, forgive my calling it "zim" as I've seen it called that on the site my Dad gave me. The news is not good but holding on to hope even longer would make the crash even harder. Fortunately, it didn't take me very long but my heart goes out to my Dad. He has all of his papers ready and is waiting for his 800#.

I appreciate the welcome and the truth. My heavy heart is not caused by you or your site, it is mine and only because I'm willing to accept that a dream is just that... a dream and nothing more.

Ponee, I so love the snow cat pic. Thank you!!
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Snow Cat:

You are not the only one that has had this happen to them.  Others, unfortunately many others, have relatives and friends in the same situation.  Many have lost pretty much everything.  A friend of mine lost both vehicles, almost lost their house and marriage, and, is just now 5  years later seeing a faint light at the end of the tunnel.  WE all invested one way or the other (some both ways) and not one of us would ever NOT jump for joy and cash in if it ever hit but reality says NOT probable in the near future.

Hang around, participate, pick on some of us, get Horizon to offer her morning coffee clutch again, whatever.  Good to see new people.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Snow Cat wrote:Thank you all, forgive my calling it "zim" as I've seen it called that on the site my Dad gave me. The news is not good but holding on to hope even longer would make the crash even harder. Fortunately, it didn't take me very long but my heart goes out to my Dad. He has all of his papers ready and is waiting for his 800#.

I appreciate the welcome and the truth. My heavy heart is not caused by you or your site, it is mine and only because I'm willing to accept that a dream is just that... a dream and nothing more.

Ponee, I so love the snow cat pic. Thank you!!

Nothing to be sorry about. ZIM is what most of the idiots call it. To me it just shows how ignorant they are.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 pm

aksafeone: Thank you. I imagine it might be tough for us newly disappointed to join but I'm not faint of heart. We are going to lose our home but that was the case before I ever heard of a dinar and we are working on a plan B since we raised all of our kids there and they are now all grown. My Dad is hoping to save my sister's home but I can't be the one to tell him that most likely won't happen. Of course, like most, I would love to see it work but being excited and hopeful about something that requires a reality check just proves to be, in my opinion, more devastating. Example: my Dad. I would love to hang around and participate where I can. I lack the vast knowledge that you guys seem to have so I read and learn. I have been lurking and reading your forum, today I decided to join. Thank you for sharing with me and the kind words.

kevind53: Thank you, "zim" was all I knew. I will try to address it properly when/if discussing it in the future. Perhaps "Z garbage"......?? I must admit, they really are pretty to look at and all the zero's are fascinating to the novice... initially.
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 pm

They are, I will probably buy a set once the furor dies off and frame it, just because owning a trillion dollar bill tickles my fancy. I already have the mat laid out in my mind, the 1T on top, maybe two so I can show front and back, and the other denominations fanned out below.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum