Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline

5 posters

Go down

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Empty All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Credit to where it's due: Miske found this earlier, so I am bringing this to you. Very interesting.
There is a vid attached to the link.

12-Year Old Girl Links All US Presidents to Same Bloodline But One

If you have never questioned your government, you might want to
think about it now as all but 1 US president are connected to the same
bloodline.

Intellihub.com
April 28, 2013

Using both male and female ancestry a 12 year old girl has linked
every US president but one to the former King of England as they are all
of the same bloodline and one common ancestor. It’s the first family
tree of it’s kind according to the report, linking the presidents to the
signer of the Magna Carta, John “Lackland” Plantagenet the King of
England in the year 1166. This demonstrates how illegitimate our
government really is.

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/28/12-year-old-girl-links-all-us-presidents-to-same-bloodline-but-one/

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Empty Re: All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

I didn't get to read about it, Rick, because the site wouldn't let me without watching their video ad about an off-grid home. All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 235134252

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Empty Re: All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I placed all the writing here already. Thats wierd, I didn't have to deal with the ad at all.

The vid about the story said the 12yo started this as a class project to find about her own family and just carried it onto researching the Presidents, to her surprise.

(on a side note: the girl did say she is like 18 times removed cousin of Obama, I feel sorry for her LOL)

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Well, I suppose if you back far enough we're all related, aren't we? All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 1848289455

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline Empty 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal Beagle Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Very interesting. Who would have thunk it
Regal Beagle
Regal Beagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

If you want to take it one step further... check out what their blood types are. All are said to be RH-. Super interesting.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2245507099All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:41 pm

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there is only a relative few degrees of removal between any two people in the world,(20 or 30 maybe?) so this would not be surprising really. Blood type was unknown until 1900, and Rh factor (one of thirty
considered in cross matching blood), was not discovered to 1939, (it was actually in the early 60's before they understood it and it's maternal implications,) so we
do not know the types of anyone before then. But as far as presidential blood types go, here are the few I could find. O is AB- both Bushes O+, Reagan O+, JFK AB+.

The term Rh comes from the rhesus macaque (monkeys) that were used in the research.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2805820865  All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2805820865  All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2805820865  All but 1 U.S. President from the same bloodline 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down