Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros

+2
Lil Sister
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros Empty zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am

Zigmeister's Point Of View - Post From Dinar Vets
Brought over from dinarrecaps.com

04/28/2013

each article they are going to delete zero's we get articles that state they are not ready to do it......so far the not ready's have won out.

Do not be fooled the deletion of zero's is about re dominating their currency. Not unusual for a country to mull over RD's and go back and forth on it. Japan brings it up now and again, but usually decides it does not want to. Good reason to think twice about the procedure imo.

Some make RD's sound so simple, easy but the risk is great if it fails. If it fails, they may have to do it all over again, and the expense and time involved is no laughing matter, not to mention if the people see the new restructured currency as worthless if not more than the older will continue to use the dollar, and resume their need for the dollar.

Turkey whom they mention often really is not a great example of a successful RD, I am sure for the "not so fast" group. Turkey is not a deal breaker to RD the dinar. This is good for us.

The country is unstable, economically, structurally and politically. Not good for either and RD or RV. They whine about counterfeiting, well Iraq tends to exaggerate stuff, it might be a ploy to stop the RD group. It would not be great for an RV either.

So what is going on in Iraq really? I really do not know. They are expert at propaganda, and many articles have been no more reliable than the guru's here. One of the things I do know is they have not applied for a new ISO code,

I would think it would be first on the agenda if they were indeed progressing to printing a new currency. No real efforts to educate the populace except to confuse them with their hot and cold articles.

We do know they have these smart or KI cards waiting to be loaded. Personally I think the cards are what we watch for. They can extinguish so much trouble, counterfeiting, money laundering, and even oversight of the Iraqi people. A cashless society is exactly what Iraq is shooting for.

I don't know but it seems reasonable to me, with these cards they can bring people to the banks, open accounts and will receive the KI cards. The cards will increase personal safety for people, because no one can rob them of them, because no one can use them except the card holder.

That in itself is very enticing to Iraqi people. As opposed to educating the people of new currency, I see more education of the KI cards, which stands out to me. I want to add the only way they can get these cards is via the bank.

I am curious if they can delete the three zero's via the cards, I suppose they could. It makes more sense to me than if they printed new currency. The banks keep the dinar of old and put it in their holdings for banking purposes.

This would be the first cashless country economically speaking I believe and they have stated, Iraq will set a precedence for other countries. Just some thoughts.....and as always we will see. Zigmeister

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros Empty Re: zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros

Post by Lil Sister Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 am

At least having the cards, they won't have to be pulling carts behind them to carry all the money it would take to pay for things.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros Empty Re: zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 am

Either way common sense = economic and political unrest = slow rise = no 100,000% over night rate increase = the masters of disguise come out of the woodwork ever so often to show their pretty head and shuffle things up to confuse = stay grounded Smile --- always prepare for flip flop articles mostly designed to sell dinar..
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 am

Here's two guys, just going out for a bite to eat, good thing they didn't forget their wallet!

zigmeisters point of view on deleting the zeros 9880459-typical-indian-street-scene-man-carrying-books-on-rickshaw-cart-at-road-on-height

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am

funny ponee

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal Beagle Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 am

I think it is a pipe dream thinking that Iraq is going to build a cashless society. These are people who have a very long history of distrusting banks. And for good reason. Zeigmister seems to think that is what Iraq is shooting for and I agree, but its just not going to work out that way due to the peoples inherint distrust. Maybe over time, a very long time. The trick now is to just get the process started and the cards activated.
Regal Beagle
Regal Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

the problem with the goi and the rest of thedecision makers are if they had a brain they would be dangerous. the only smart one is m he has stealing down to science
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum