Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Go down

Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar Empty Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

Post by IQD4US Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 am

Economist: the success of the project to delete the three zeroes depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar
21/04/2013 16:09:00
04/21/2013 16:09:00

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad
Head of the Media Center said the economic Dergham Mohammed Ali, that the success of the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency depends on the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and educate citizens and give them enough time to replace the currency.
Mr Mohamed Ali said in an interview carried by (Iraqi news agency Independent) that the economic reality of the past year and the previous one was fit better to receive the decision to delete the zeros of the capacity market to absorb its effects because of the high stability, which was dominated by the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar at the time.
He said while the market has become more sensitive and broader change than it was a Mitrah question the reasons for the postponement of this decision, but the implementation is still possible in the event of education in a positive way and give long enough to bring a replacement span for two years as planned during which the currency traded zero and currency deleted zeros .
He added that the central bank demands to confirm the unit value between the two currencies and start substitution out for the new currency and ادارجها within the trade and the rule of replacement controls strict and controlled high in order to prevent money laundering and control rigidly operations splurge of the coin ancient This allows the switch smoothly and safe. He stressed the need for the central bank to focus on his tools to re-dinar exchange rate to the target levels for the successful implementation of the project.

IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum