Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER

4 posters

Go down

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER Empty TAKE BACK YOUR POWER

Post by UNEEK Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:04 pm

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER 8656681
Take Back Your Power

Lately, I’ve been watching episodes from the 1970s TV show, Kung Fu, on DVD. It starred David Carradine as Kwai Chang Caine, a half-Chinese, half-American Shaolin priest who wanders the post-civil war American West looking for his long-lost brother.

Caine is a martial arts master who resorts to using his fighting skills only when someone’s safety is at stake. Kung Fu introduced many Westerners to some of the basic tenets of Eastern thought. Like fine art and true wisdom, many of the teachings espoused in the show are timeless and universal in nature.

One of my favorite episodes, El Brujo, concerned an evil witch who was terrorizing a small town. The townspeople so feared this man that they willingly gave away their power – performing whatever actions he demanded – hoping to please him.

At one point, the townspeople were resigned to letting an infant die because the evil man had cursed the baby.

When Caine arrives, he cures the infant using herbs. Later, the witch curses one of the town’s leaders, condemning the man to death in 24 hours. As before, the leader tries to give away his power – this time, pleading for Caine to rescue him. Caine simply replies, “Why do you believe him?”

The leader’s shock matches the shock I sometimes see on people’s faces when I ask them the same question, after they report “news” they’ve viewed on TV. The number of people who willingly accept the thoughts and edicts of others, without question, is astounding, but understandable.

In our society,we have been trained since birth to delegate our thinking and give away our power to outside “experts.”

When you spill hot coffee on yourself, you are advised to hire an attorney to argue that you were not warned the coffee was hot. When you watch a political debate, experts come on later to “explain to you” what you just heard and what it means, as though you were incapable of forming your own opinion.

You are taught to blindly allow doctors to pump drugs into your body, and to ignore the wisdom contained within your own self.

While soliciting outside advice can be helpful, blindly accepting another’s thoughts, without discernment, violates your responsibility to yourself as a majestic spiritual being living on earth.

In the Kung Fu episode, a flashback to Caine’s early training at the Shaolin monastery in China echoes this simple truth. His blind teacher, Master Po, explains, “The undiscerning mind is like the root of a tree – it absorbs equally all that it touches – even the poison that would kill it.”

Caine chooses not to accept the poison. When the witch curses Caine, nothing happens, for the simple reason that Caine “does not believe him.” The witch’s hold over the town immediately vanishes.

So it is today. You need not blindly accept whatever fate or expectation your parents, siblings, teachers, political leaders, media commentators, friends or co-workers have dictated for you. You not only have the right, but the responsibility, to decide, for yourself, what you think.

To do so, you must become aware of your thoughts. You may well discover that the majority of thoughts that you think every day are not even your own. You may further discover that many of these thoughts are disempowering, intended to induce fear or otherwise direct your behavior.

You did not incarnate on earth to “play it safe” or be a robot that simply “follows the rules, hoping to fit in.” You were created in the image of God. This means you were born to create.

Your life’s mission is to tap into your inner self and express the wisdom from within – not to blindly accept the viewpoint or doctrine of some expert, guru or societal program as the default setting.

Understand that as a creator, every thought you think is creating your world. Will it be a prison … or will it be a heavenly garden? Wouldn’t you rather be the architect of a beautiful paradise worthy of such creative power?

To create “Heaven on Earth,” you must regularly tap into your divine nature by whatever name you choose to call it: master within, higher self, inner light, etc. When you tap into your inner self on a daily basis, you begin to assume and deepen your majestic spiritual nature.

There is no other mission on earth as critical as learning to tap into your inner self for guidance and expressing your inner light. As numerous spiritual traditions assert, “The highest and best source of wisdom comes from within.” Learning to ask for, listen to and accept this guidance is essential to developing spiritually.

When you have tapped into your inner self, you then can use your mind to interpret the “voice” of your inner master, and take inspired action to create or express yourself – whether you are writing, painting, singing, working, playing or simply thinking.

Now, be forewarned: there are those who may tell you that relying on your “mind” is dangerous – that doing so is egotistical. Some “schools” of thought actually argue humans think too much and, to balance this tendency, they should rely more on emotion and instinct.

This “theory” misses the point entirely. The issue is not whether you, or anyone else, thinks too much, but rather WHAT VOICE DO YOU LISTEN TO – the voice of your ego or that of your higher self?

Experience, intuition and certain other clues will help you to recognize the voice of your inner self and avoid the pitfalls of the ego. (We will cover this subject in more depth in another lesson.)

Until then, it’s time to think your own thoughts and take back your power!

If you would like to flush extraneous, discordant energies, thoughts and emotions from your energy bodies, to better prepare you to tap into your innermost self, please visit: Energy Center Clearing
Best wishes, Ed

P.S. If you found this information helpful, please share it with a friend. They’ll appreciate it and thank you for thinking of them. LINK

Edwin Harkness Spina is an award-winning author, speaker and mystic. His first book, Mystic Warrior, won the Independent Publisher Book Award for Visionary Fiction and a Nautilus Silver Book Award for Fiction. Ed is also a contributing author, along with Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Joe Vitale and others, to the bestseller, 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life.

Ed is also the developer of Energy Center Clearing which flushes low vibrational energies that lead to stress, fear, anger and hatred from a person’s being and replaces them with higher vibrational energies that leaves you feeling light, free and energized.

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER Empty Re: TAKE BACK YOUR POWER

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Another awesome post, UNEEK. There is so much contained in there, it will be worth revisiting. Don't you find that people have more than one voice in their heads? There's the one encouraging us to see the positive, to strive for that which we know we should be doing. And then there's that other one that simultaneously feeds us discouragement. Sometimes I have to tell the negative one to "Just shut up, will you?"
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER 949729897

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:43 am

great post, just thought i would respond so it can get bumped for those who missed it.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Another awesome post, UNEEK. There is so much contained in there, it will be worth revisiting. Don't you find that people have more than one voice in their heads? There's the one encouraging us to see the positive, to strive for that which we know we should be doing. And then there's that other one that simultaneously feeds us discouragement. Sometimes I have to tell the negative one to "Just shut up, will you?"
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER 949729897

Good Morning SEBTopDog -- yes I believe there is more than one voice in our head and sadly for some more than a couple!!

One perspective could see the Higher Self as one voice and the Ego / Human Element as another -- Those 2 alone keep them / us busy don't you think?

Then there is The Voice of "Reason" - and I could go on and on -- lol

We are all on our journey to somewhere and while the destination is important so is everything on the path between here and there -- We each have a different vision - different tools - and different vulnerabilities / weaknesses that influence our progress along our path --

We each make our choices and decisions based on our knowledge - our level of understanding and the frame of mind we have at the time (influenced by emotions and weaknesses & vulnerabilities)

Once we realize that we do have "power" we can progress much better and further - Sometimes it is just realizing and accepting that we "deserve it" -

Our minds / our thoughts are very powerful and passion is the best high grade fuel for any mission -

We can choose to be sad or angry or a victim -- We DO choose to be those and could just as easily choose to be happy - peaceful and forgiving -- It IS a choice <3 ,3 <3 <3

Levitations -- you are a great helper -- Thank you - it is very appreciated !!! With a lot of board activity things do get lost too quickly <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by UNEEK on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 pm

I enjoy your posts. I hope you post some more.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Troyboy -- Thank you so very much for your very kind words - I will make a special effort to make a post soon - I have a lot on my plate outside  of DinarLand with the closing of my business - I have so much packing to do  and  finding the time to get that accomplished while working 3 jobs is quite a task - 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope that through the words I  choose to place in a post here  will be enlightening - encouraging and inspiring to assist you on your path <3 <3 <3

Blessings  Of Light & Love <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum