Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like..

3 posters

Go down

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Empty This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like..

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:55 pm

You’ve probably read countless articles about the horrendous quality of tap water and its numerous contaminants that attack your biology and have been tied to a multitude of health ailments. It is very rare, however, that you can actually see just how terribly polluted your tap water truly is.

In the video above, I show you the ‘overflow’ tray of my 12 stage water filtration device that collects the excess amount of gunk that the filters discharge. In other words, this is actually the extra amount of build up amounted from 12 different stages of water filtration and it’s still disturbingly-putrid.

It’s easy to imagine what the rest of the heavy metals, parasites, chemicals, fecal matter, drug residue, dirt, dust, and urine contamination would look like that are cleared by the filters. I may do some future videos showing the insides of the filters as well just to give you an idea. Upon pulling out the reverse osmosis filter, it’s pretty easy to screw open the top and see a whole lot of brown residue quite similar to that of the video.

I imagine one response many reading this might have is ‘well why doesn’t my water filter look like this?’ The first question you should ask yourself is whether or not you have a really serious high quality filtration device. If you’re using something cheap like a Brita filter that you picked up from your local supermarket, you’re not going to see anything near this amount of captured toxins. Why? Because cheap Brita filters don’t grab very much from the tap water you’re drinking, and allows virtually 100% of the fluoride and other heavy metals to pass right on through.

As I explain in my previous article highlighting the top 4 ways to radically transform your health, it’s vitally important to acquire either your own high quality water filtration device or pure spring water. I recommend purchasing a reverse osmosis filtration device and ensuring that you replace vital minerals removed from this process through the addition of apple cider vinegar, real Himalayan sea salt, or a mineral filter (my personal method) addition. Alternatively, checkout the website Find A Spring to see if a pure spring is nearby.
- See more at: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/04/this-is-what-your-tap-water-looks-like-video.html#sthash.m0zYTBDp.dpuf
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Empty Re: This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like..

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:59 pm

As Charlie Brown would say: "BLEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2350219667

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Empty Re: This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like..

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm

I know right and we just go about our daily business drinking this stuff ugh!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I understand a lot of the bottled water isn't much better. Some companies just bottle tap water and charge big bucks for the privilege of drinking the swill. Then of course there are all the chemicals that leach out of the bottles into the water....Sheesh, no wonder the cancer rates are off the charts!

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm

I know it's crazy hey. Damned if we do and damned if we don't!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Well if that stuff has been accumulating for a month or so, (guessing from the label on the side), you are likely looking at a lot of bacterial growth that took place while it was sitting there. It looks very much like the bacterial growth you can find just about any place that stays wet a lot.

Water, even spring water will never be completely pure. Surface water will invariably contain biologic material, even after treatment. It does not matter what sort of treatment you use, the dead bacteria etc. will still be there. We could see that in the water treatment at the hospital I used to work at. Our source was a spring fed mountain pond. The water was very clean, and actually exceeded all standards before treatment, but our primary filters caught a lot of organic matter, more in the summer than in the winter.

Spring or well water may not have (as much) biologic material, but it will invariably contain sediment. Easy enough to filter out. What would be harder, to filter would be any dangerous mineral contamination. That can show up anywhere, and the only way to know is to send the water to a lab for testing. RO machines are not cheap, nor are their filters. So if you don't need one ....

I was curious and looked at some of the machines on the market. One that would do just drinking water is between 2 and 4 hundred dollars. Now just so you know I operated and maintained an RO system used in a hospital dialysis system, so I am very familiar with them. Quite honestly, I saw some things that made no sense at all. UV sterilization and carbon filtration downstream from the RO? Well maybe the carbon filter makes sense if they used a low quality plastic tank to hold the filtered water, but that opens some other questions. But a UV sterilizer? You just filtered the water through a 0.0001 micron membrane, smaller than any virus let alone bacteria, so why a sterilizer? Either their system is crap, and the membranes are not doing what they should be, or they are no better than gurus.

One other consideration, brine. About twenty to forty percent of the water used will be dumped off as brine, maybe more if your water is extremely hard. The concentration will be too high to just dump into a septic system or use for irrigation. You must also consider energy costs for the pump, as well as background noise. You will also have to replace the prefilters etc. periodically. It's nice to think about removing all chlorine, but then you will have bacterial growth everywhere water stands (like toilets) in the house.

Hope that helps anyone considering such a system make a good decision. Face it, we'll never be completely safe, but our systems are also designed to drink unfiltered, but clean water.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:00 pm

So in other words we're stuffed lol! Thanks for the info Kevin it was very beneficial!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm

More like I would not sweat it too much, if you are worried have your water tested, but sediment, no biggie unless your water looks and tastes like mud.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865  This Is What Your Tap Water Looks Like.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks Kevin our water tastes ok I am more worried about the chemicals they are putting in it on purpose! Anyway like we say nothing too much we can do about it, water is a necessity of life!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Chlorine is easy, an activated carbon filter will take care of it. They are cheap and will get rid of chlorine, sediment and Volatile Organic Compounds. Fluoride, dissolved minerals and various salts can be a little tougher. A water softener will take care of most dissolved minerals, but to get rid of fluoride you need an RO, still or activated alumina filter (not cheap, but from what I understand, cheaper than the other two choices.) There are areas when fluoride is an issue even if the water is not fluoridated, just because it occurs naturally in the ground water.

Municipal water systems are usually pretty safe, they have to meet pretty strict standards. However there are other considerations. How old is your house? If it is more than 20 or so years, or if it was not done to code, the solder used on the water lines MAY contain lead. If it is really old, the pipes MAY contain lead. If in doubt pay to have it tested. Really, whether you are on a well, or domestic water supply, that is the only way to be 100% sure.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 pm

We just had all the pipes done just recently, it had old copper pipes I think and we have had them replaced with poly. In any case the old pipes were all corroded and leaking and costing us a fortune in water rates to the council. We are going to look into some sort of filtration device in the very near future. We are also going to get a few rainwater tanks, this is the first house where we havnet had them and it's a nuisance!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum