Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13

+8
aksafeone
Levitations
alleyrose
Ssmith
Ponee
Kevind53
Terbo56
UNEEK
12 posters

Go down

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 Empty OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13

Post by UNEEK Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 pm

[..okieoilman] GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA
AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THIS IS A HARD POST TO COMPILE BECAUSE OF THE
EXTENT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED THE LAST 24 HOURS, IT IS IMMENCE.

1ST OF ALL W.F. IS AND STILL WILL BE THE LEAD BANK IN THE
PRIVATE EXCHANGE THAT WE CAN UTILIZE WITH AN 800 APPOINTMENT NUMBER WHICH IS
SUPPOSED TO GIVE US THE HIGHEST RATE OF EXCHANGE WE COULD EXPECT FROM ANY
INSTITUION.

THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER BANKS INVOLVED AND IF THEY HAVE
A RATE IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD A RATE AS W.F. WILL
AVAIL US.

2ND-IT IS TRUE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A REPLACEMENT OF UPPER
ECHELON IN CERTAIN BANKS AND FUNDS THEY HAD BEEN UTILIZING HAS BEEN RECOVERED
AND IS AVAILABLE FOR THE P.P'S AND C/E.

3RD- WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE
EVER BEEN IN. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY AS THE NEW MANAGEMENT
TAKES OVER THE HELM OF SHIP AND GUIDES US INTO PORT.

MANY OTHER CONFIDENTIAL ISSUES CAN'T BE REVEALED QUITE YET.
WITH THE NEW MANAGMENT NOW IN CONTROL THIS WILL BE EXPEDITED AS THE NEW OWNERS
OF W.F. DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO PREVIOUS AGENCY'S AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THE
C/E.

IT IS NOW IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF W.F AS TO THE RELEASE
TIMING. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN AGREED ON AND WE ARE WATCHING INTENTLY FROM
MOMENT TO MOMENT.

I STAND BY MY LAST POST REGARDING THE DATE AND RATE BEING
SET. KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH----BLESSINGS

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 Empty Re: OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Great- Now OKIE is 'pumping' for Wells Fargo-OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2837018037Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Would that be the same WF that doesn't have their headquarters in Reno, or the fictional one who does?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Wells Fargo in general- He said that Wells would give a better rate- How's that for pumping, there are others, that we can choose as well-Different banks, Like TD, HSBC, RBC, etc-I don't think he's using his head-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Obviously not ... I am still trying to figure out why in the H.E. double toothpicks anyone would think or believe that Reno has anything to do with anything ... some apparently state that WF HQ is there ... NOT!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865  OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 pm

I'll raise you 2 toothpicks and bet that WF has not one thing to do with the release. If that is all that has been stopping it then they just let themselves in for a MAJOR lawsuit. Especially IF they got rid of all the top people like was alluded to in the posts I have read this morning.

The more I read about this deal the more I think the script writers are making this up as they go along to counter the public opinion being expressed on the blogs. OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 1848289455

Hey, I got an idea -- let's all write a short little essay about the RV and post it to every site we can find. OH, I forgot - that is what the gurus are already doing!! Darn and I thought I had an original idea. BACK to the drawing board. OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 1211619650

Ahhh, where is square 1? OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 3754190863
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8I4viSB70_qdfbYkS0hVt_56W3Nr2NfF1SK9hWFAHhXzqDfCv9w

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Aksafeone,

Actually I was just thinking the same thing after reading some of the comments made regarding his post. I can't believe that many people worship him. Thought it would be fun to make up some "intel" and send it to recaps. Something just as looney as Okie comes up with - a real whopper. Wonder how many people I could get hanging on my every word. But then my conscious stepped in and spoiled all the fun. I just hate it when that happens.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Thanks Ponee, now I can do something constructive!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Well I have not had a chance to read everything today as I have been busy with clients but things from what I have read sure are getting interesting - Maybe some of it is to intentionally confuse us and keep us in the dark --

As far as Reno all I know or choose to believe thus far is that there is "supposedly" a very larage Wells Fargo Bank there and that is a primary reason for folks meeting there -

I do "choose" whom I believe in as far as intel - I do not feel that I can sit in judgment of anyone since I cannot disprove their stories / intel -- There is - there has been - and there always will be controversy -- about almost everything -

We all therefore do pick and choose what we believe and it has been said that we most easily believe that which we most earnestly hope for -

I choose to believe that some intel providers may be right in their intentions but get misleading information and at times it is given to them wrong intentionally -

Controversy -
There is no learned man but will confess he hath much profited by reading controversies; his senses
awakened, his judgment sharpened, and the truth which he holds more firmly
established. In logic they teach that
contraries laid together more evidently appear; and controversy being permitted, falsehood will appear more false, and
truth more true. MILTON

Most controversies would soon be ended if those engaged in
them would first accurately define their terms and then adhere to their
definitions -- Tryon Edwards

Assertion is not
argument; contradict the statement of an opponent is NOT proof that you are
correct – Johnson

I "feel" that some intel could have had some degree of truth in it - I "feel" that some intel providers are sincere with good intentions of bringing and sharing what is given to them right or wrong --

I also feel that there are some who intentionally mis inform - deceive and manipulate for their own gain - I would still "FOR MYSELF" rather believe in them and be wrong than to sit in judgment of them and be wrong -- Karma is on duty and collects

I wish I had some information to share that I could be sure about - but I do not in reference to the Dinar - It is getting tougher and tougher to discern truth from fiction so patience and staying in the loop with "all" of the info is my choice of action to take

I have found that when I attach myself to a desired outcome that I am placing my happiness and peace at risk - Attaching myself to a desired outcome is placing conditions of my happiness and peace -- It has proven more beneficial and less disappointing to go with the flow of things -

There are some things in life I guess that you do not want to ride the fence on - but "for me" and the Dinar RV and all the intel that circulates over cyberspace - I have become right comfortable riding the fence - There is nothing and no one forcing me to do anything but be patient -

To each his own -- you can have your opinion and beliefs and I can have mine - that is a win win situation

"Great minds ask great questions" The questions
that "engage our thought" on a daily basis reflect our life purpose
and influence the quality of our lives----- Leonardo Da Vinci

I will cheerfully and gladly bring intel/information over for contemplation - that is all - I do not feel confident in my knowledge of politics and economics to debate any lol

Thank you Have a Blessed & Blissful Evening <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Wonderful Uneek thank you!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Well stated Uneek one. I like what you have said..

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 pm

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Hey Everyone - just now getting back on line - went to see a play tonight - I just wanted to say thanks for the replies - I can get long winded but the good thing about it being in print folks can bypass if they so choose -- I have actually read many times that folks do not like to read long posts -- ha ha - well that is their right - and that is okay with me

I have not had a chance to get caught up on the reading but I am curious to find out more about Wells Fargo and Citibank -

I personally feel that there is a possibility that the exchange rates could be different at the banks - I could be totally wrong but for now I am leaning towards that - if not exchange rate then a difference in the fee or spread

Again I do not have my diploma in economics but my logic is this or let me pose it as a question for some of you more seasoned folks to "explain" for me and others and thanks in advance --

Again I can not explain street rates and etc - but if the dealers have been saying they will give a good rate and if banks make money on the exchange / spread then why is it unreasonable to consider the possibility of a deal made for a group that has a large amount to exchange? You know the banks want our business why would they not negotiate for it?

Ok another thought / question -- Say that every one - banks dealers and all show the same exchange rate - (which does make sense) but it is in their spread / fees that they make their money - and negotiate for our business ?

Ok I am going to read a bit and see what I can dig up - it seems for every one saying one thing there are 2 others saying differently -- ughhh

Thanks to all who offer their perspectives and share their knowledge to help us understand better - and understand more

Last edited by UNEEK on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 pm

From what I have seen, generally speaking, the rates are pretty standard. However I suppose it is possible for a group to get a negotiated rate that is slightly better. The whole Reno thing however just smells bad ... It just makes no sense .... I guarantee there are much larger WF branches than any you would find there. Frisco maybe, that is where their corporate offices are, or LA perhaps, but would not a financial center like NYC make a ton more sense?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 am

WHY are people still posting information from this GUY!!!!!?????
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 am

Mostly for a laugh ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 am

If it is posted, we can discuss it and debunk it. People worry about the "newbies" seeing things like that and think they may fall prey to the hype. Here the hype is exposed. It is NOT posted as fact, it it posted as fiction.
It's kind of like sitting around the dinner table. When you sit down and say, "Hey did you see what ____ said today?" - " Ya, I can't believe he's saying that". Can you pass the potatoes?.....

See the difference? We are not supporting the info, only discussing the fiction.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 pm

On of these days I really must do a study on Okie. The republican party should definately chk him out to se how they can make someone so popular it doesn't matter what he says or does.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm

I think Okie is definately a Democrat!! He makes promises and states things as if they are facts, then when he has been proven to be a liar over and over again, he makes more promises and states things as facts again only to be proven a liar again and again.

Then peeps keep on listening to him and believing what he says is the truth!

Jeeeeeze, a politician thru and thru!! Be it Democrat or Republican!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Ponee: Beautifully stated!
ChevySteve and catman: Not going to jump into the political fray, except to say you made me laugh. And that's not something I do much these days when it comes to politics! Thanks.
OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 1261280965

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

OKIEOILMAN UPDATE 4-25-13 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down