Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy

Go down

Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy Empty Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy

Post by Beth Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 am

Economist: economic free zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy

منشور في: 1:16 م, أبريل 23, 2013 المحرر: ipa 2
Published in: 1:16 pm, April 23, 2013 Editor: ipa 2
بغداد( إيبا )..
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. The economist said Ali Sinead, that Iraq opened its doors to the states to invest in the establishment of free trade zones will contribute to the recovery of the national economy.
He explained Sinead told the independent press (Iba) "free zones is one of the tactics the recovery of the national economy in any country aspiring to develop its economy through the participation of other countries in the exchange of experiences to establish free zones, economic, stressing: the move to open the doors Iraqi front states the investment will contribute to recovery of the national economy.
He pointed out that "the establishment of free economic zones need the support of senior government success the private sector as a partner in economic development, noting: that of the private sector in major economic countries who resides economy is experience and talent invested by the state."He continued, "The national economy needs to establish free economic zones for the exchange of expertise and commercial products between Iraq and the countries contributing to the areas will also provide significant employment opportunities for working hands and a fraction elimination of unemployment." (End)Link
Beth
Beth
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum