Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!??

2 posters

Go down

THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? Empty THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!??

Post by fpark121 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello Everyone, I have been watching all of this unfold over the years about the Iraqi Dinar Revalue, I have
seen post after post of people like me & you, Then I have heard the post from all of the big time Gurus..Here is my speculation as of Today Aug 7,2011.. I have been watching the News on all of these economy & the stock markets, The down grade of the US Credit Rating.."THE MAIN QUESTION I HEAR IS WHAT IS GOING TO BE THE JUMP START OF
THE WORLD MARKET & ECONOMY" What is it going to take to give people more jobs here in the US & all over the
World.. My fellow Dinarians..We, The people that holds the Dinars..Could very well be the Worlds Bail Out of all this mess.. Just say if the Iraqi Dinar Revalued at $ 2.00-$5.00.. Just think of the money that would be dumped into the stock market,Just think of the money that would be invested in the building of new businesses, Look around you...All that empty land for sale, could be the next big company that really brings home tens of thousands of jobs.. Hands down.. It would make the USD stronger, Hands down it would make the Asian markets stronger... ONE COUNTRY, ONE CURRENCY, ONE PERSON, Can & would make a difference... Look at all the money we would have in stocks & bonds & etc .....I do beleive this will RV soon, I do beleive this will be the jump start to the Worlds Economy.. Just my opnions..I do think it will be in the $2.00-$5.00 range.. I do think the World will see this at anytime... Not months, Not weeks, I am saying days.. See ya for now...We Shall See..

Last but by no means Least.. Imagine that most of us will give our part to the Lord.. Just imagine how far out
our local Churches & Pastors could go...It would be a God Sent Blessing...Thank You Jesus, AMEN
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? Empty Re: THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!??

Post by Psalm85:13 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

It does sound like a great plan if it all pans out as we are hoping...there is much speculation on the potential scenarios of the 3 zeros so I will not begin yet another post on that as there are already MANY ....that being said...pending no negative LOP and only positive 3zero removal phase,.....I can't wait to do the next step that God will reveal to us after the RV. God is good and faithful to provide no matter what and the 3zeros are not a speculation process for Him!
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!?? Empty Re: THE IRAQI DINAR RV COULD BE THE SAVING GRACE!!??

Post by fpark121 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 pm

That's a Big Amen & A Big 10-4 ....Psalm 85:13

God Will Do The Right Thing,, That is one thing we all Know!!!!

Whether it be LOP or Not...
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

:cheers: absolutely!

fpark121 wrote:That's a Big Amen & A Big 10-4 ....Psalm 85:13

God Will Do The Right Thing,, That is one thing we all Know!!!!

Whether it be LOP or Not...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum