Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Be careful going to the Bathroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Be careful going to the Bathroom

+4
Ponee
alleyrose
SEBtopdog
Horizon
8 posters

Go down

Be careful going to the Bathroom Empty Be careful going to the Bathroom

Post by Horizon Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Be careful going to the Bathroom 263898_108258099328787_1409722295_n

NEW POISONOUS SPIDER IN THE UNITED STATES

A spider bite...please read............ And you thought the brown recluse was bad!!!

Three women in North Florid...a , turned up at hospitals over a 5-day period, all with the same symptoms. Fever, chills, and vomiting, followed by muscular collapse, paralysis, and finally, death. There were no outward signs of trauma.

Autopsy results showed toxicity in the blood. These women did not know each other, and seemed to have nothing in common. It was discovered, however, that they had all visited the same Restaurant (Olive Garden) within days of their deaths.. The health department descended on the restaurant, shutting it down. The food, water, and air conditioning were all inspected and tested, to no avail.

The big break came when a waitress at the restaurant was rushed to the hospital with similar symptoms. She told doctors that she had been on vacation, and had only went to the restaurant to pick up her check. She did not eat or drink while she was there, but had used the restroom.

That is when one toxicologist, remembering an article he had read, drove out to the restaurant, went into the restroom, and lifted the toilet seat. Under the seat, out of normal view, was a small spider.

The spider was captured and brought back to the lab, where it was determined to be the Two-Striped Telamonia (Telamonia dimidiata), so named because of its reddened flesh color. This spider's venom is extremely toxic, but can take several days to take effect. They live in cold, dark, damp climates, and toilet rims provide just the right atmosphere.

Several days later a lawyer from Jacksonville showed up at a hospital emergency room. Before his death, he told the doctor, that he had been away on business, had taken a flight from Indonesia , changing planes in Singapore, before returning home. He did not visit (Olive Garden), while there. He did, as did all of the other victims, have what was determined to be a puncture wound, on his right buttock.

Investigators discovered that the flight he was on had originated in India .
The Civilian Aeronautics Board (CAB) ordered an immediate inspection of the toilets of all flights from India , and discovered the Two-Striped Telamonia (Telamonia dimidiata) spider's nests on 4 different planes!

It is now believed that these spiders can be anywhere in the country. So please, before you use a public toilet, lift the seat to check for spiders. It can save your life!

Be careful going to the Bathroom Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Be careful going to the Bathroom 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Be careful going to the Bathroom Empty Re: Be careful going to the Bathroom

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Yikes! Nightmare time ahead.....I have a nearly phobic fear of spiders already! Be careful going to the Bathroom 2032510400

Be careful going to the Bathroom Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Be careful going to the Bathroom Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm

I know....I don't like Spiders and Snakes!!!!!affraid

Be careful going to the Bathroom Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Be careful going to the Bathroom 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Oh my goodness!! That's terrible! We have the redback spider out here and it is lethal also, there was even a song made about it, "There was a redback on the toilet seat when I was there last night, I didnt see it in the dark but boy I felt it bite" LOL

Be careful going to the Bathroom Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3EDmdrPgsC_Hb0P0sGYnb-50jXRpaBFWRE7rt-fKoEa0s-ZlJqQ

They are tiny!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm

STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!! PURPLESKYZ! Do you see this? LOL, I really have a problem with spiders LOL... you just made me get the heebie jeebies all over !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Be careful going to the Bathroom Bc0116d

Be careful going to the Bathroom Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Hahahahaha Ponee you started it hahahahahaah!

OMG Sebbie that is waaaaay funny hahahaha!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm

I love that comic strip- I haven't seen it for years! Cracked me up when I used to read it in the Bangor Daily News paper, up in Bangor, Maine-Be careful going to the Bathroom 3973136183Be careful going to the Bathroom 3973136183Be careful going to the Bathroom 3508649203Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 pm

I am always a little suspicious of things like this, so I did a little digging.

The two-striped jumper, or Telamonia dimidiata, is a jumping spider found in various Asian tropical rain forests, in foliage in wooded environments.

Description
Females can reach a body length of 9–11 mm (0.35–0.43 in), males can reach a length of 8–9 mm (0.31–0.35 in). The female is light yellowish, with a very white cephalus and red rings surrounding the narrow black rings round the eyes. Two longitudinal bright red stripes are present on the opisthosoma. The male is very dark, with white markings, and red hairs around the eyes. They appear in Singapore, Indonesia, Pakistan, Iran, India, and Bhutan.

Since 1999, the spider has been the subject of an email hoax claiming that it was a fatal spider found lurking under toilet seats in North Florida. This hoax was a rehashing of an older email circulated in 1999 with similar claims, except under the name "South American Blush Spider (arachnius gluteus)" - literally "butt spider". Similar email hoaxes (with details of the original changed here and there) have been found in other parts of the world claiming that the same thing happened in that country. Lately it has also appeared on Facebook, also including a picture of the arachnid.

Posts commonly report of it being found world-round, suggesting everyone must take precautions. No such events appear to have occurred, and the story is considered an urban legend.

The spider's venom poses no danger to humans.
It looks to be a female from the images I found.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Be careful going to the Bathroom 2805820865  Be careful going to the Bathroom 2805820865  Be careful going to the Bathroom 2805820865  Be careful going to the Bathroom 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

The spider picture is beautiful, so glad its not going to bite me in the tailend
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 pm

terbo56 wrote:I love that comic strip- I haven't seen it for years! Cracked me up when I used to read it in the Bangor Daily News paper, up in Bangor, Maine-Be careful going to the Bathroom 3973136183Be careful going to the Bathroom 3973136183Be careful going to the Bathroom 3508649203Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768

I was looking for one of the older strips where the snake walked around on two legs with head and tail straight out parallel to the ground. Do you remember those, terbo. The ugly old fat gal was always WHOMPing him with her club.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am

true or not spiders are yuck!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 am

Well I can tell you the redback spider is no hoax, it's lethal! And rick I totally agree spiders are the worst, give me a snake any day!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 am

Yes, Seb, I remember the 'Fat'broad' that smashed that poor snake so many times, it looked like 'Beetle Bailey', after Sarge got done with him!! LMAO!!!!Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768Be careful going to the Bathroom 2834342768Be careful going to the Bathroom 3508649203Be careful going to the Bathroom 3508649203:cheers::cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah, if every word is a vibration that goes out and comes back, never say, "Bite me!" LOL

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh oh.... I will never say "bite me" again, aim88. Be careful going to the Bathroom 2032510400Be careful going to the Bathroom 1150991001

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum