Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson

2 posters

Go down

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Empty Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next ...
by Larry Edelson
Dear Aj,
Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Larry-Edelson
I'll get right to the point ...
First, gold's historic collapse — losing as much as $233 in just the last four trading days, a whopping 14.7 percent ... and $565, or 29.44 percent since its high in 2011 — is NOT over.
Second, expect a bounce to soon occur, but don't buy into it. If you do, you will likely lose a bundle of money as gold heads even lower.
The same advice applies to silver, to copper, to platinum, to palladium, to crude oil and more. Their interim-bear markets are not over, not by a long shot. Ditto for natural resource stocks.
For now, I'll confine this update largely to gold. I want you to have the important system support levels for gold from my trading models. That way, you will have a road map.
I'll cover these technical levels first, then I'll briefly review the fundamental forces driving gold lower.
Gold's major support levels now lay at ...
— $1,380. Gold is currently below that level.
— 1298.70
— 1244.90
— 1160.90
— 1028.40
— 993.90
Each of the above levels should temporarily hold once they are hit. But the operative word is "temporarily." Based on my system models, gold will likely not bottom until it hits major long-term support at $1,028.
As for overhead resistance, there is plenty. For any bounce that soon comes into play, expect resistance to form at the $1,380 ... $1,412 ... and $1,458 levels.
As for the fundamentals driving gold (and other commodities) lower, they are the same forces I've been telling you about for many months now ...
First, central bank money-printing has lost its impact on the markets. Why? Very simply put, there's too much bad debt floating around the globe and there's simply no way central bank money-printing can offset it.
Second, austerity measures in Europe and the United States are also overpowering the inflationary impact of money-printing.
Third, and most importantly in my view, the Cyprus confiscation of uninsured depositor money has completely turned the world upside down. Money is no longer safe in a bank in Europe.
That, in turn, is causing hundreds of billions of dollars to essentially go into hiding. But not in gold, which is subject to confiscation, real or imagined.
Instead, capital is largely going into cash, which is also bullish for the U.S. dollar, since it's still the world's reserve currency.
Fourth, Japan's new aggressive policy to devalue its currency is also not bullish for gold. Japanese investors are plowing their money instead into their own stock market, and my sources tell me loads of Japanese capital is also fleeing to our stock market.
In fact, much of the selling in gold originated in Japan. It was just a week ago that gold hit a record new high in yen terms, due to the depreciating Japanese currency.
But instead of lining up to buy gold, Japanese investors queued up at gold dealers around the country dumping every ounce of gold they could get their hands on, even melting down jewelry.
Why? Japanese investors don't trust their own government, and if push comes to shove with North Korea, Japanese investors want their money liquid and mobile. That means cash, not gold.
In essence, we are seeing what I call "Money on the Run" and its momentum is picking up, in Europe and in Japan. Panicked capital is going into hiding, but in cash and equities in the U.S. and Japan, not in gold.
Later, when everyone realizes that Washington has many of the same problems that Europe and Japan has, all of the above fundamental forces will flip back to the bullish side for gold.
But that time is not here yet.
In my special Money and Markets issue of April 3, and in earlier columns, I suggested hedging any metals or mining shares you owned via purchases of the inverse ETFs, the ProShares UltraShort Gold ETF (GLL) and the Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3x Shares (DUST).
I also recommended the ProShares UltraShort Silver ETF (ZSL) for a play on silver's downside.
If you acted on any of those suggestions, you're sitting pretty. Hold those positions and stay tuned for further updates.
Best wishes,
Larry
P.S. The April issue of my Real Wealth Report publishes this Friday. Don't miss it! If you're not a subscriber, simply click here now to join. At a mere $89 for an annual subscription, it's a bargain.

Back to top Go down

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Empty Re: Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 pm

"Later, when everyone realizes that Washington has many of the same problems that Europe and Japan has, all of the above fundamental forces will flip back to the bullish side for gold.
But that time is not here yet."

Back to top Go down

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Empty Re: Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Good article, definitely some food for thought ... thanks AJ

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Good article, definitely some food for thought ... thanks AJ

Your welcome. I thought it was as well. Larry put out another article earlier today, which I also psoted. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Great article, and good points, AJ. That's kind of why I said if a person already owns gold, I'd just ride it out for now. Why sell when the price is down? Call me crazy, but I'd wait until the bulls are running again.

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 pm

World spot dowm $24 since close of NY Exchange. The bottom has yet to come!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Great article, and good points, AJ. That's kind of why I said if a person already owns gold, I'd just ride it out for now. Why sell when the price is down? Call me crazy, but I'd wait until the bulls are running again.

Ahh ... that's the dirty secret of the market. Very, very few buy when they should or sell when they should. That's why the average investor never makes much money. Best thing you could do if you were in is to stay in at this point ... unless you bought at less and can still turn a profit, then you might want to think about selling, depending of course upon your goals.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865  Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next; By Larry Edelson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Watching and waiting for the right time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

I think Larry is right. He said Golds next support level is going to be around 1380 and that is right where it is. We'll see what the NY Exchange brings today. Maybe I should have purchased 350 ounces yesterday just before the close. 30 dollars is 30 dollars = 10,500 return over night, if the exchange does not go crazy down before 8:30 PST! We'll see what we missed! And maybe its for the better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:23 am

From Bill Poulos,

We've been getting a fantastic response on this new video report about the recent gold & silver market plummet and the #1 spot
you can get back into the market once it recovers. The traders who got in trouble during the crash are those who thought they knew something...

But there WERE groups of traders who weren't phased by the metals crash at all because they used the approach discussed in
this video report.

Watch it here so you're prepared to strike...

Good Trading,

Bill Poulos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 pm

The markets from last Friday and yesterday (Monday) sure stink of complete manipulation! compared to the market reaction today.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum