Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy

Go down

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy Empty Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Stockman Warns of Crash Of Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy
Read at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-31/stockman-warns-of-crash-of-fed-fueled-bubble-economy.html?cmpid=yhoo
Report not copied for Copy Right Reasons!
AJ

Back to top Go down

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy Empty Re: Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Someone reported these numbers to the above article. Its not good considering more prople are going on welfare than jobs are being created!
U6 is an alternative measure of labor
underutilization, that might be considered to be a more accurate picture
of unemployment. U-6 Total unemployed, plus all persons marginally attached to
the labor force, plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a
percent of the civilian labor force plus all persons marginally attached to the
labor force. Feb 2013 _ 14.3%.
Also-
1) Downward revision in jobs in January, which were
reduced to 119,000 from 157,000
( down 38,000).
2) February increase 236,000. But seasonal adjustment
factors simply play too important a role in February to take them too seriously.
3) The decline in the unemployment rate to 7.7%, not that
impressive since it was mainly the result of people dropping out of the labor
force.
4) Job growth averaged 169,000 in the first two months of
2013, well below the 291,000 average in first two months of 2012.
and the number of workers on disability has now reached 14
million. Just consider this: Since the economy began its slow, slow recovery in
late 2009, we've been averaging about 150,000 new jobs created per month. But
in that same period, almost 250,000 people have been applying for disability
every month. So that is substantially greater than the job creation that we
currently have in the country. It's a huge change that we've witnessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 pm

I fully agree, I was just saying to my wife and some friends the other day that I felt that stocks in particular were in the midst of an artificial driven by artificially low interest rates and overly abundant money supply. My instinct is that gold and precious metals are likewise in the midst of a bubble, in part as a result of the hype and major pumping in the media.

My instinct says these bubbles will burst soon absent some sort of outside intervention, or perhaps even despite said intervention. Now is definitely NOT the time to get back in the market, and while I am certainly not any kind of expert, I would be looking very seriously at getting out if I was in it. Just my personal feelings, based almost completely upon instinct.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Many, like my brother, have become unemployed and have been so for so long that they have dropped off the unemployment rolls and are no longer counted. Some have stopped looking, but a lot are still searching and picking up part time and temporary work where they can. When you add them back into the formula, you can at least double the official numbers. Reality is very scary indeed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865  Fed-Fueled Bubble Economy 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I fully agree, I was just saying to my wife and some friends the other day that I felt that stocks in particular were in the midst of an artificial driven by artificially low interest rates and overly abundant money supply. My instinct is that gold and precious metals are likewise in the midst of a bubble, in part as a result of the hype and major pumping in the media.

My instinct says these bubbles will burst soon absent some sort of outside intervention, or perhaps even despite said intervention. Now is definitely NOT the time to get back in the market, and while I am certainly not any kind of expert, I would be looking very seriously at getting out if I was in it. Just my personal feelings, based almost completely upon instinct.
I couldn't agree with more!

Back to top Go down