Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!!

Go down

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Empty Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!!

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Just wanted to drop by and tell ALL to hold the faith! Hold the intention!
We are very near.....
and no an alien did not tell me this! LOL

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 1931472354 things are coming our way!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2245507099Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Empty Re: Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!!

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Well I go by the roos ... and they are all saying ASN ... we are screwed! Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Empty Re: Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!!

Post by chevysteve on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Any links to this "Awesome news"?? Or is it pumper guru speak??

I think everybody on this forum has had years and years of this so called "good news" being on the way and quite frankly, are tired of it.

Sooooo, I for one don't appreciate the hype without any substance to it. Maybe Bear, Okie, TerryK, RandyK, Bulldog and all the other liars would enjoy this horseshite but, I am no longer amused by it.

Leave the horseshite at that "other forum"!!!!

Nothing personal .......
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Well I go by the roos ... and they are all saying ASN ... we are screwed! Rolling Eyes

What's ASN stand for???
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

@chevysteve wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Well I go by the roos ... and they are all saying ASN ... we are screwed! Rolling Eyes

What's ASN stand for???

Any Second Now ... guruspeak for forgedaboudit! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 949729897

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865  Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:

What's ASN stand for???

Any Second Now ... guruspeak for forgedaboudit! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 949729897

Ahhhh Kev, I see. Heck if we follow them, it already happened about 100 times now!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 am

OK....
No worries....
Just wanted to spread the joy of the incoming changes.
I don't follow the roos, never did.
Enjoy your day!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2245507099Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 am

and Chevy.....

you don't appreciate good news?

Isn't this supposed to be a dinar discussion site?

It used to be....

Oh well... don't worry.... I won't bother you mods and the few members that bother to come here again with any news.

You will all see soon enough that great things are happening.

Namaste

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Empty yep

Post by clayf on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 am

@chevysteve wrote:Any links to this "Awesome news"?? Or is it pumper guru speak??

I think everybody on this forum has had years and years of this so called "good news" being on the way and quite frankly, are tired of it.

Sooooo, I for one don't appreciate the hype without any substance to it. Maybe Bear, Okie, TerryK, RandyK, Bulldog and all the other liars would enjoy this horseshite but, I am no longer amused by it.

Leave the horseshite at that "other forum"!!!!

Nothing personal .......
EXACTLY waiting
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 am

@purpleskyz wrote:and Chevy.....

you don't appreciate good news?

Isn't this supposed to be a dinar discussion site?

It used to be....

Oh well... don't worry.... I won't bother you mods and the few members that bother to come here again with any news.

You will all see soon enough that great things are happening.

Namaste

Great things happen everyday so I will give you that. As I figure it, a lot of folks take your post to mean that the Dinar will appreciate in value "soon". that's guru speak at it's finest if you ask me.

So yes Purpleskys, you are technically correct, "Great things are going to happen" today and hopefully everyday of our lives!! Just not with the Dinar anytime soon as you would like to lead people to believe.

So, just go back to your la la land pumper site and spread that crap among yourselves. Come back when it does RV and I will graciously apologize to you... I figure that will be sometime around................NEVER!!

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2350219667
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 am

Holy shite!!!! I see the gators haven't been fed yet today- Hesus cripes, I don't believe it- One of our own- You ever stop to think that maybe she knows something that we don't, and would like it to be a treat for everyone? Hod Danm-Tsk-Tsk-tsk- Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2359006407 Mad:scratch:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

Oh.... it is okay terbo. I understand why Chevy acts like this. I truly do not take it personally. He can not help it he is as he is. Mad

To error is human to forgive is divine! Consider yourself forgiven Chevy. hug

I came here with the hopeful post that I did because of my loyalty to Miske and Ponee.
I do not have a pumper site. So far from that it is funny to read that from Chevy. Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3508649203

Just wanted all of my friends here to know that things are happening. I do not intend to make that error again so no worries. Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2834342768

All of you wonderful folks have a great day!!

Much LOVE to ALL here!!! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Well, I can tell you all this....... If I had great news about the Dinar, I would share everything I know as fact and not post a "tease" like this. Hasn't everybody here suffered enough over the years with false hope and broken dreams? Hasn't everybody here beed misled enough??

Terbo!! You of all people? I may have mis-interpereted some of your post's I guess but, I kinda gathered that you were fed-up with post's that were of a teasing nature or just outright lie's.

To you Purpleskyz, I am not taking a shot at you personally and I do apologize for being so harsh. I understand that you are sending us this based upon some information that you recieved somewhere. My question is this..... Why can't you just tell us what you know (or heard)?? If it's great news and you believe it yourself, please let us in on it. Everybody here (including me) sure could use a little good news to lift thier spirits. Heck, I won't hold it against you if it doesn't pan out.

Lift our spirits Purpleskyz, give us the good news!!!

Again, I am sorry for my harsh nature Purpleskyz, I just need some great news and You Have it!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

BTW Terbo------- You're more fun when you're grumpy Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 4115835343 So go ahead, give me a good arse chewin!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

purpleskyz, thank you...and I hope you are right...but you must understand people are frustrated by this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

We don't need ANY good news, now, do we? Be a dang shame, wouldn't it? Hesus cripes-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Well that is exactly what I tried to do Chevy... and you acted like an a hole.

punisher... I understand. I can not take on the burden of those that like to wallow in their own mire.

Those that don't have their heads up their azz can contact me if you would like to know more.... but something tells me you ALL will refuse to believe it anyway. And that is just okay by me.

tata

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I know I was an a hole Purpleskyz and I did apologize but, like Punisher said, people (including me) are frustrated.

C'mon.......spill the beans!! I will believe you I promise and if it turns out to be incorrect, I will also forgive you.

Just talk already!!!! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2805820865
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Well purpleskyz, if you are referring to the general vein of the posts over on the other side, I don't need to tell you what I think. (Yes, I do lurk over there on a regular basis, but mama always said, "If you can't say something good...."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey, wait a minute- She did say something really good- Everyone got haired out and wouldn't listen- She used to be one of our own- I can't say as I blame her for leaving, and what was said to her today, just solidified it-Membership? Let's think about that 4 a minute or two-...... Nah, no need-MadHey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2359006407scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Didn't Okie used to be one of our own also??

Nuff Said!! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 4169284431
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:Well that is exactly what I tried to do Chevy... and you acted like an a hole.

punisher... I understand. I can not take on the burden of those that like to wallow in their own mire.

Those that don't have their heads up their azz can contact me if you would like to know more.... but something tells me you ALL will refuse to believe it anyway. And that is just okay by me.

tata

You have a Private message, let me know there....it can't hurt to listen.... Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3176285109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

@chevysteve wrote:Didn't Okie used to be one of our own also??

Nuff Said!! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 4169284431

I will never believe a word that comes from Okie, Bulldog, Freeway Bill etc....Scotti G was a cool one though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 pm

No- Okie considered us 'His'n- And look where that got us- One must count on one's self, and nobody else- I'm done here-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm

OKIE = CON ARTIST.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey everyone. Just got back from a 2 day business-related road trip. I totally get the frustration ... absolutely! But purpleskyz is no pumper. I, too, wish she'd share the news she alluded to; but I want her (and all our old friends) to feel comfortable coming here. This seems to be the one site where we talk to each other in honest terms. It we don't believe something, we will say so ... LOUDLY and frankly. We're all family here, aren't we?
ChevySteve has apologized for popping off a little too forcefully; and I sure hope purpleskyz will come on back. None of us learns anything by shutting down. Let's keep talking. Please?
Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2054649356

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:Hey everyone. Just got back from a 2 day business-related road trip. I totally get the frustration ... absolutely! But purpleskyz is no pumper. I, too, wish she'd share the news she alluded to; but I want her (and all our old friends) to feel comfortable coming here. This seems to be the one site where we talk to each other in honest terms. It we don't believe something, we will say so ... LOUDLY and frankly. We're all family here, aren't we?
ChevySteve has apologized for popping off a little too forcefully; and I sure hope purpleskyz will come on back. None of us learns anything by shutting down. Let's keep talking. Please?

Well said Sebtopdog coffee

I personally believe we are in the prime months for something to take place...the prime months being the end of FEB to the middle of May! COME FLOAT or RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks, punisher. It is heartfelt.

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 am

You mean this isn't Okie's site anymore? Well no wonder I have to go elsewhere to find out when to quit my job! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2834342768 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3508649203 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3620659366 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2350219667 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 1722095948 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 1927300577 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2218296283 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3754190863 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 504385684 lol! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 949729897 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 858978640 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 437791839 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2467348311 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 1931472354

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:Thanks, punisher. It is heartfelt.

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:Hey everyone. Just got back from a 2 day business-related road trip. I totally get the frustration ... absolutely! But purpleskyz is no pumper. I, too, wish she'd share the news she alluded to; but I want her (and all our old friends) to feel comfortable coming here. This seems to be the one site where we talk to each other in honest terms. It we don't believe something, we will say so ... LOUDLY and frankly. We're all family here, aren't we?

WEll Said Sebbie. We are like a family gathered around the dinner table. We may get a bit loud and disagree but when it is all said and done, we still have dessert and coffee together at the end of the evening. (A beer for Chevy). Purpleskyz is a wonderful lady and even if her views differ from what one believes, she has a heart of love for all of us. She is a great part of this site and is not in anyway a pumper. Her intent was and is only to give us information and hope, that the RV is not as mythical as unicorns and that there are universal signs of it coming. This RV hinges on so many international connections of finances and politics and whenever there is ANY movement that lends itself to this RV, I am happy. She sees true value in her info and thus shared her enthusiasm, as would any of us, if we felt we had something positive to give to our friends here. It sounded vague in the original post, but I am sure it was her intent to expound or direct you to her news.

If anyone wants to know what she has to share though, you may want to stop by her site, Out Of Mind, http://www.oom2.com/ which is owned by her now. Her reference is to the Prosperity Packages.
Some believe there is a connection to the RV, some don't. But, one can't make the decision without knowing the info.
I appreciate Chevy's apology. And, know that he was not attacking her personally.
I love you all! Looking forward to the "family dinner time" and the dessert and coffee afterwards.

Hugs !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 am

@Ponee wrote:[ Her intent was and is only to give us information and hope, that the RV is not as mythical as unicorns and that there are universal signs of it coming.

Hugs !!

Dang you mean to say you're a mythical crature ... who woulda thunk! Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 4115835343 Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3620659366

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 am

Thank you for your kindness SEB. Much appreciated. Also thank you for your pm punisher. You are the reason I decided to ignore the others rudeness. And there is a huge difference to being a loud frank talker and an azzhole!!! Just saying......

I only wanted to bring some hope to those of you that know me and that I care about on this site. I feel that if you all think back to remember, I was one of the ones that kept bashing the roos to the point that I was banned from here for a time. Remember the Okie parody song I posted??

So... several things have come to my attention re: IQD RV.
The first is important and even the most skeptical of you will not be able to shoot holes into.
Some of you may remember me saying that my son in law is the VP of a chain of banks in Wisconsin. 2 years ago when I told him of this investment he said it was a scam and did not invest. 2 weeks ago when I went up to spend time with my grandson he said.." His bank will wine and dine us to get our cash in business". Even when I told him about the amount that many of my friends had he replied.."Oh.. then we will send you a limo to pick you up". btw.. he brought it up to me. I almost fell off of the chair when he did!

Also... a man that used to be a member here ( though he will never be back because of the treatment he received here) and is still a friend of mine, told me that the way all of this will go down is NOT what we all think. He told me what to watch for. Many of the things he "predicted" are coming to fruition.
He said that the Prosperity Program and this are connected. 2 of the members on my site have received emails that they have been verified and will receive the PP funds into their accounts shortly. I did post that P.P application here also and some of you may remember that. I hope you signed up. Now people like Kevin will pooh pooh this but they will be incorrect. It is an important precursor to the RV. You can believe or not. I don't care which.

Now... I wish to say that the way some of you jump on everything that is posted by certain persons here is just plain wrong! You have ruined what used to be a wonderful site to visit that was full of fun and happy people and have turned it into a place to avoid. I also lurk Kevin and see low guest numbers are and only a few members post to which the mods here rip a new one into if they do not agree.

To Kevin.... why do you lurk on Out Of Mind? If everything we post there is something that you take exception to... why do you bother?

So.. there you are. That is some of the info that I have. I do know a bit more but I will not post it here. But take note... the RV IS right around the corner. You can believe it or not. I no longer care what some of you think. To those that I do care for (and you know who you are) have faith that we are nearing the end of this journey.

Have a wonderful weekend. Also please feel free to join up at:www.oom2.com if you want to follow this on going event from me as I don't care to come to this site again. By the way... OOM now stands for Out Of Mind... not Okie Oil Man. Many of you are members there and I invite others here to pop in as you will always be welcome and NEVER treated rudely. You will NEVER be talked down to. Your views will always be appreciated and valued even if others do not find the info to their belief.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 am

Thanks Ponee!!!

As usual your sparkle is brilliant!

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:Thank you for your kindness SEB. Much appreciated. Also thank you for your pm punisher. You are the reason I decided to ignore the others rudeness. And there is a huge difference to being a loud frank talker and an azzhole!!! Just saying......

I only wanted to bring some hope to those of you that know me and that I care about on this site. I feel that if you all think back to remember, I was one of the ones that kept bashing the roos to the point that I was banned from here for a time. Remember the Okie parody song I posted??

So... several things have come to my attention re: IQD RV.
The first is important and even the most skeptical of you will not be able to shoot holes into.
Some of you may remember me saying that my son in law is the VP of a chain of banks in Wisconsin. 2 years ago when I told him of this investment he said it was a scam and did not invest. 2 weeks ago when I went up to spend time with my grandson he said.." His bank will wine and dine us to get our cash in business". Even when I told him about the amount that many of my friends had he replied.."Oh.. then we will send you a limo to pick you up". btw.. he brought it up to me. I almost fell off of the chair when he did!

Also... a man that used to be a member here ( though he will never be back because of the treatment he received here) and is still a friend of mine, told me that the way all of this will go down is NOT what we all think. He told me what to watch for. Many of the things he "predicted" are coming to fruition.
He said that the Prosperity Program and this are connected. 2 of the members on my site have received emails that they have been verified and will receive the PP funds into their accounts shortly. I did post that P.P application here also and some of you may remember that. I hope you signed up. Now people like Kevin will pooh pooh this but they will be incorrect. It is an important precursor to the RV. You can believe or not. I don't care which.

Now... I wish to say that the way some of you jump on everything that is posted by certain persons here is just plain wrong! You have ruined what used to be a wonderful site to visit that was full of fun and happy people and have turned it into a place to avoid. I also lurk Kevin and see low guest numbers are and only a few members post to which the mods here rip a new one into if they do not agree.

To Kevin.... why do you lurk on Out Of Mind? If everything we post there is something that you take exception to... why do you bother?

So.. there you are. That is some of the info that I have. I do know a bit more but I will not post it here. But take note... the RV IS right around the corner. You can believe it or not. I no longer care what some of you think. To those that I do care for (and you know who you are) have faith that we are nearing the end of this journey.

Have a wonderful weekend. Also please feel free to join up at:www.oom2.com if you want to follow this on going event from me as I don't care to come to this site again. By the way... OOM now stands for Out Of Mind... not Okie Oil Man. Many of you are members there and I invite others here to pop in as you will always be welcome and NEVER treated rudely. You will NEVER be talked down to. Your views will always be appreciated and valued even if others do not find the info to their belief.

Thanks for the info and the kind words Smile I too think we are in the "PRIME" periods...the period being from THE END OF FEBRUARY to the MIDDLE OF MAY! I hope and pray something happens between now and then Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 3176285109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:-snip- Now people like Kevin will pooh pooh this but they will be incorrect. It is an important precursor to the RV. You can believe or not. I don't care which. -snip2-

Now... I wish to say that the way some of you jump on everything that is posted by certain persons here is just plain wrong! -snip3-

You are right, in that I will question the PP's. Why? Simply because I have seen absolutely nothing in my investigations to verify their existence. Add to that, the fact that many (not you Purpleskyz, or any of the folks I know from here,) but many of the folks who speak of them are people I do not trust. Maybe I am wrong, but I have done my homework, and I do not think so.

Agreed, we should be not jumping on people, however I'm not sure what you are referring to. I can only think of one person who might qualify, and that would be HWG. He has posted a number of things here along the lines of which he had been asked in the past not to. Many, including myself disagreed with what he posted, and stated so, and giving our reasons why. However it was all done politely with no personal attacks. Other than that, I can can think of no instances even that could be even vaguely construed as jumping all over someone other than the recent incident with you. My reply was meant in a humorous vein, and I hope it was taken that way.

Why do I lurk? Contrary to what some seem to believe, I do try and look at all sides. I study the claims and "facts" verify what I can and put what I can't on the shelf. I also measure them against what I know of history etc. and as a student of history my knowledge while not all inclusive is extensive. Last, but not by any means least, I measure all things against the plumb line of my faith and the Bible. If it does not hold up to that, it does not even go on the shelf, it's flat out discarded. So from time to time I go over to the OOM side. Some sections I never go to simply because they are dedicated to things that fail the faith test, being contrary to the teaching and precepts of the bible. (If the Word of God says a thing is an abomination or otherwise offensive to God, I don't feel the need to go any further.)

Why don't I post? Probably for the same reason you don't post much over here, maybe even more so. I infrequently see anything over there that I agree with, and in most cases I would add nothing to the discussion by disagreeing. So I choose to say nothing. HOWEVER that has become a moot point, since I just received notification that my account has been deleted.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm

I agree totally, SEB, let's keep talkin'!!! We're like some dysfunctional family of siblings and we can tell each other off one second and be laughing and playing again a few minutes later.

THANK YOU, PURPLESKYZ!! I LOVE YOUR POSTS! I don't even mind the tease......anticipation....it's all good. If you can spill the beans, though, now is a good time. I love your posts, too, Chevy!! You just tell it like you see it and we will at least hear you out.

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2243815925 pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh, I see, you already spilled the beans. Well.....I'm slow, okay?

Ponee is right on! Love and kisses! Yee haw!

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! 2243815925 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 am

Oh My Freakin Goodness did I just witness that?? It's no wonder I don't frequent this place anymore! Purps is one of the kindest people I have met as is terbs and our 'other' website has nothing to do with pumping CHEVY!

Geez we will now know better than to try and spread cheer here!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 am

Y'all just need to chill out a little bit..........geeeeeeez

I apologized for my "venting session" to Purpleskyz and I think she accepted my apology. I know I was wrong okay?? I admit it, and again, I am sorry.

I would think everyone here has days that are just not so good and everyone here says things in haste from time to time. If not, congratulations to you, you will never have to apologize for anything nor ask anybody (including GOD) for forgiveness.

Now wouldn't that be a wonderful world!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am

Yes, everyone has bad days...

Come on guy and ladies, forgive and forget...and COME FLOAT or RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 pm

"NUFF SAID" ----------- Sorry, Couldn't resist !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Those words make me want to do this:
Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! The-bi10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey Folks... Big Things Happening!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3icBlGLs8DY0X1QeUMhwcGz3_xtAcq4HLlaJTf1wGZBJL6ehAEg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum