Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Disclosure Update (Saturday) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Disclosure Update (Saturday)

+6
clayf
chevysteve
abby ann
Ponee
Kevind53
happywelshguy
10 posters

Go down

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Empty Disclosure Update (Saturday)

Post by happywelshguy Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Today, I participated in discussion with Master Zorra of the Hollow Earth Network and I am saddened to report that once again Obama used his and his wife Michel's, free will to decline Disclosure as had been agreed upon with the Galactics.

I am now unaware of when Disclosure shall take place and wait for further information

Mad

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Empty Re: Disclosure Update (Saturday)

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:57 pm

affraid That's my surprised face .... Disclosure Update (Saturday) 3754190863

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 pm

UHMMMMMM...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 3754190863Disclosure Update (Saturday) 3754190863affraid
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Dep_7630053-Confused-emoticon

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 am

Holy JHC!!!

Somebody needs to have a reverse frontal lobotomy !!

HWG........ Dude, you gotta back away from the crack pipe!! This whole fuzzy nuts galactic colony stuff has got to stop.

Actually, it's kind of entertaining. Where do you come up with this shite?? I'm sure you are a nice enough person and all but, seriously, you need to seek some sort of counseling. Ole Master Zorro or whatever his name is is yankin your crank!

You got me baffled. Are you serious or are you just kidding?? I can't figure you out.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 am

Basically what I see here is that if you know about Star Trek movies than you will know about what is called the first prime directive. That directive (HWG) is saying that some guy (obama as I have read) is going to let the cat out of the bag regarding other (way more intelligent) beings (human,humaniod,or other)that are and have been watching this planet for thousands of years and its time for them to be introduced to the world. Let the fun begin!!! and RV this bad boy would Ya cause I have things to doooooooooo............. cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

HWG is good people, and he's just bringing things to us that others may have interest in, what's wrong with that- Everyone elses stuff gets read and checked out, so why not his?I 'spose some of you need somethin to do,jus' sayin'-And the thread is called 'disclosure', and that's what HWG is doing, disclosing to us what he's found for us to look at, or check out-:shock:Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2837018037
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:46 pm

I agree terbo, HWG is good people, I think his information is normally very interesting. This time I don't quite get he is trying to tell us. Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865 Disclosure Update (Saturday) 3754190863 affraid Sleep
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:48 pm

He is basically explaining that the galactic federation, has some news for us pertaining to the disclosure of the understanding of them, and what their objective for us is-That's what I'm gathering- HWG wouldn't bring it unless he thought it wasn't important to us all-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Well you're presupposing that we believe that galactic stuff is anything short of nonsensical. Speaking for myself, I think nonsensical is a mild term. My only thought when I first read of the disclosures was to wonder what the excuse would be after it never happened, because there was no doubt in my mind it would never happen. I don't buy into any of it, as it makes no sense, can not be backed up with any sort of rational proof or thought. I don't buy into the NESARA stuff because it is built on a series of vague, unprovable allegations, why would I buy into something even more nebulous and unprovable? IMO the guys putting this stuff out are one step lower than the gurus, at least the roos have a chance of being right eventually.

Secondary to that, truthfully, according to the sites guidelines, it should never have been posted here. That's why OOM was created.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865  Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm

How did I know you'd say that? And it WAS brought over to OOM2- I guess from what I'm getting, none of us bring anything worth a crap, or it's in the wrong place, etc- With the membership falling off at the rate it is, I REALLY don't think it matters where in heck someone puts something for all to see- Last I knew, we weren't in the Soviet Union-Chill-Mad I am going to move on, there isn't anything that's gonna happen with this investment, right now, anyway,and I think it will be awhile, like I mentioned before, BUT nobody would hear me out-So with what I'm seeing, I don't need to be here any more, for awhile, anyway- Good luck-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Disclosure Update (Saturday) ManWearingTinFoilHat

The very latest in tinfoil hats.....Disclosure Update (Saturday) 3508649203

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Soo ... I'm supposed to accept whatever is brought over without comment even when I think it is total garbage? I like HWG, but the stuff he's brought over lately makes me wonder what he is on .... I and others expressed our opinions nothing more, nothing less. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

The most recent study estimates approx 500 Billion Galaxies in our universe with Billions and sometimes Trillions of stars in a galaxy.

To reach the edge of our Universe one would have to travel 130 Billion / Trillion K/ms which would take at the speed of light (186,000 miles a second) approx 13 1/2 Billion Years.

So is it conceivable that there are no Galactics?

What makes no sense is that people don't believe in the Galactics when the proof is scattered in FULLVIEW all around the world with much scientific documentation fully supporting such evidence.

I will willingly provide a FULL WRITTEN APOLOGY if we don't have disclosure by the end of 2013, but I believe that it will happen much sooner than that.

Will any critic do the same when disclosure does happen?

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Well you're presupposing that we believe that galactic stuff is anything short of nonsensical. Speaking for myself, I think nonsensical is a mild term. My only thought when I first read of the disclosures was to wonder what the excuse would be after it never happened, because there was no doubt in my mind it would never happen. I don't buy into any of it, as it makes no sense, can not be backed up with any sort of rational proof or thought. I don't buy into the NESARA stuff because it is built on a series of vague, unprovable allegations, why would I buy into something even more nebulous and unprovable? IMO the guys putting this stuff out are one step lower than the gurus, at least the roos have a chance of being right eventually.

Secondary to that, truthfully, according to the sites guidelines, it should never have been posted here. That's why OOM was created.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

I have no problem doing that ... after I recover ... I would be so amazed I may lose consciousness.

OK time for subtlety is over.

Is it conceivable there are no Galactics? Yes, very much so, especially in light of the Word of God. Is it conceivable that there are supernatural beings that might masquerade AS Galactics? Equally so. In fact the Word of God warns that satan can and will appear disguised as angels of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14) Do I believe that the people channeling this stuff are hearing from supernatural beings? Absolutely. Are they kind benevolent beings? Not on your life.

The Word has something to say about them as well ... "Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God." (Le 19:31)

Necromancy, divination, sorcery, are all strictly forbidden by God's Word. Why because their source is evil, pure evil, and there can never be any good in it. Please note that I am speaking of the act, not the participants. For while the act is evil, the participants are merely deceived, willfully perhaps, but still deceived. The Blood of Jesus, shed on the Cross is sufficient to cover all sins when appropriated by the sinner in repentance.

Jesus Himself warned that "false christs and false prophets" would come to try and deceive. Some may relegate that to the last days, but John tells us that there are many antichrists. (1 John 2 & 2 John 4) This whole thing NEASRA, Galactics, etc. is all a new age satanic deception. You may like it or not, but that is the way it is, the Word of God tells us this, and upon that I will stand with no apology and no compromise. Hopefully, every other person here who calls Jesus Lord will do likewise. So there is is.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

Everyone has their point of view and FREE WILL and i'm not trying to change that.

However, when there are opportunities to improve upon ones knowledge, is it wise to maintain ones position without even considering reviewing additional information that "MAY" enlighten one and change ones perspective of what the truth IS.

I will promise this......

If ANYONE takes the time to visit the (2) websites that I mentioned and spend time expanding ones knowledge, then I PROMISE that you will become an even better person that what you presently are.

It did for me and it has done so for EVERYONE that I know that has visited these websites (especially The Radiant Rose Acadamy (Mother Akasha website)

The amount of LOVE and Education of the TRUTH is quite remarkable.

bounce

Should anyone wish to become more enlightened and expand upon their personal knowledge then I would strongly recommend that they spend time at the following websites.

St. Germain: http://www.saintgermainfoundation.com

AND the website of Our Beloved Mother Akasha: www.akashaonline.com/

You can literally spend hundreds of hours in increasing ones knowledge and you will find out just how much "LOVE" there is

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:I have no problem doing that ... after I recover ... I would be so amazed I may lose consciousness.

OK time for subtlety is over.

Is it conceivable there are no Galactics? Yes, very much so, especially in light of the Word of God. Is it conceivable that there are supernatural beings that might masquerade AS Galactics? Equally so. In fact the Word of God warns that satan can and will appear disguised as angels of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14) Do I believe that the people channeling this stuff are hearing from supernatural beings? Absolutely. Are they kind benevolent beings? Not on your life.

The Word has something to say about them as well ... "Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God." (Le 19:31)

Necromancy, divination, sorcery, are all strictly forbidden by God's Word. Why because their source is evil, pure evil, and there can never be any good in it. Please note that I am speaking of the act, not the participants. For while the act is evil, the participants are merely deceived, willfully perhaps, but still deceived. The Blood of Jesus, shed on the Cross is sufficient to cover all sins when appropriated by the sinner in repentance.

Jesus Himself warned that "false christs and false prophets" would come to try and deceive. Some may relegate that to the last days, but John tells us that there are many antichrists. (1 John 2 & 2 John 4) This whole thing NEASRA, Galactics, etc. is all a new age satanic deception. You may like it or not, but that is the way it is, the Word of God tells us this, and upon that I will stand with no apology and no compromise. Hopefully, every other person here who calls Jesus Lord will do likewise. So there is is.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 am

Great try HWG!!
I have got to give you props for even trying to inform here. You are awesome and the epitome of an angel. Keep flapping your wings my friend. Even if it only stirs up one speck of dust of interest you have done your job.

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2245507099Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Know that I love you guys, but I emphatically disagree with you. As I alluded to earlier this stuff just does not measure up against the plumb line of God's Word. I gave some specific scriptures to illustrate my reasons. There are many more. Add to that the fact that Ashtar is the Babylonian goddess of fertility plus the odd "coincidence" that the majority of the so called evil cabal just happen to be of Jewish descent, this is an area where I can not and will not compromise.

Sorry folks, but I care too much about you to not speak the truth. There is deception going on, and scripture makes it very clear who is deceived.

PS: If you want to know real love, seek the true creator instead of the false.
We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:6–10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:18 pm

It is okay Kevin. Your "truth" will always be intact within you. No worries...

But for others... God may speak to them differently than to you. Maybe there is room for all points of view. At least there is for me.

have a blessed day

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi guys. I'm no biblical scholar, nor am I schooled in the writings attributed to Ashtar or any other "Galactic". I agree there is a lot of amazing stuff going on here on our planet and throughout the galaxy and the universe beyond. Sure, there are billions of galaxies and earth-like planets out there. And I even think it is likely that God has placed intelligent beings on some of those planets.

But as relates to THIS little blue orb of ours, I line up with Kevin's position. I believe that Jesus came to THIS planet to bring the way of salvation to the humans who reside here. As to communications received from extra-terrestrials, I don't know about that. But I am quite certain there are very dark and evil forces at work here. Whatever has been undermining faith and families is the work of satan. Just look at the level of disrespect of one another, the violence, lack of compassion and empathy, the attitude that an honest person is a sucker. It goes on and on. It seems to me it's time Christians everywhere reevaluate their commitment and be willing to speak out for their beliefs. We must not be shouted down by those who would silence us, ridicule us, demean us, make us look "uncool". Who cares? I doubt very much whether Jesus was widely regarded as "cool" during his day.

It feels like the battle between good and evil is raging with more heat than ever before. Our technology is making it possible for the most outrageous things to be said ... and accepted! I have watched what's been going on with the internet and talk radio chatter from people who are applauding this monster ex-cop in LA who executed 2 innocent civilians and one police officer because of being fired from the force in 2008. Have some people become so morally bereft they cannot even tell the difference between good and evil any more?

Sorry guys. I try to keep it positive as much as I can. But this whole situation illustrates the decline of our civilization to such a degree, I don't know what it would take to rescue it other than a massive turning to Christ. JMHO. I still love and respect you all.

Disclosure Update (Saturday) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi SEB

I could not agree with you more re: the very dark and evil on this planet. Why the Vatican is at the very heart of it. But that is neither here nor there as it is being disseminated as we speak. But it is indicative of the degradation of societal norms.

I applaud ALL points of view. I appreciate ALL religions. But I think it is sad that some that call themselves members of certain groups do not. For to exclude ALL is the very essence of the problems on Gaia. This is Not something I think Jesus would do.

To avoid information because you have interpreted something written by a human might not serve you to its highest intent.

Have a wonderful day!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Well first you have to accept the validity of Gaia. For a true Christian or for that matter, a truly observant Jew, that is not possible. The OT commandments are very clear, we are commanded in Deuteronomy 6 to worship ONLY the Lord, the God of Israel. As to what Jesus would do/say, he was also very clear, saying in Mark 12:
The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Remember Jesus was an observant Jew, who observed ALL of the Law, and there for it is very clear that when he quotes Deuteronomy 6 he was aware of and kept the rest of the passage in mind. Both He and the apostles were very clear that you are to worship God only, not any god, or gods, but the one true God, creator of all.

I will agree that there is much darkness, I will go so far as to say it will grow, but the answer is not to be found in the efforts of man to achieve unity well meaning as they may be. It is not in Gaia, or galactics, the answer is in the one true God and in the Blood of His Son Jesus. Jesus himself put it this way in John 14:6
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The only answer to the darkness is Jesus, and His believers walking in His will, proclaiming His kingdom. That's not me speaking folks, Jesus said it first.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Gaia is planet earth Kevin. How can you not accept the validity of the planet you live on? LOL

I understand that your mind is on full indoctrination mode and I respect that in you... I am not trying to "sell" you anything.

There is only one way to remove the dark... and that is shine a LIGHT on it. It matters not where the light is from. So shine on ... you crazy diamond!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2586672709

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Kevin you are 100% correct as to your comment about Jesus.

If you or anyone else were to spend time on the websites I recommended - especially that of Mother Akasha The Radiant Rose Acadamy: www.akashaonline.com/ then I believe that you will be pleasantly surprised and certainly have a wonderful experience and an ephifamy as to what the truth IS

Of course everyone has Free Will to do as they wish

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Well first you have to accept the validity of Gaia. For a true Christian or for that matter, a truly observant Jew, that is not possible. The OT commandments are very clear, we are commanded in Deuteronomy 6 to worship ONLY the Lord, the God of Israel. As to what Jesus would do/say, he was also very clear, saying in Mark 12:
The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Remember Jesus was an observant Jew, who observed ALL of the Law, and there for it is very clear that when he quotes Deuteronomy 6 he was aware of and kept the rest of the passage in mind. Both He and the apostles were very clear that you are to worship God only, not any god, or gods, but the one true God, creator of all.

I will agree that there is much darkness, I will go so far as to say it will grow, but the answer is not to be found in the efforts of man to achieve unity well meaning as they may be. It is not in Gaia, or galactics, the answer is in the one true God and in the Blood of His Son Jesus. Jesus himself put it this way in John 14:6
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The only answer to the darkness is Jesus, and His believers walking in His will, proclaiming His kingdom. That's not me speaking folks, Jesus said it first.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Gaia is planet earth Kevin. How can you not accept the validity of the planet you live on? LOL

I understand that your mind is on full indoctrination mode and I respect that in you... I am not trying to "sell" you anything.

There is only one way to remove the dark... and that is shine a LIGHT on it. It matters not where the light is from. So shine on ... you crazy diamond!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2586672709

Gaia is I understand it a personification of earth, more or less as "goddess earth" it is in that context that I can not and will not accept the validity. I agree the only way to remove the light is to shine a light on it. but that light is Jesus and only Jesus.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 pm

I have looked at the site, and what I see is some sort of new age mystic semi-Hindu mishmash of religions and false gods with maybe a little Kabalah and gnosticism thrown in for good measure. Akasha is originally of Babylonian origin, and has been adopted by various other religions including Budism and Hinduism. I'm not sure where Asun comes from.

I have looked at the resources and messages, and I can tell you that the "Emanuel Jesus Christ" is not the Jesus of the Bible who I do know. Nor is the god spoken of there the God of the Bible. Sorry HWG, it may look good, it may feel good, but when all is said and done the power behind that is most emphatically NOT good. In the words of Paul:
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:13–15)

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am

And you did all that in just a few hours?

What if the teachings of the Bible was that of controlling entity and the information is wrong

I have personally spent in excess of 1,000 hours expanding my knowledge and understanding and Cross referencing that information with other valuable sources

I respect your Free Will, but you haven't been fair to yourself

I will not broach the subject matter with you again, as one cannot help a mind that is so closed

I can assure you that in the very near future the TRUTH will be revealed for the whole populace to understand and it will be both revealing and shocking

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:I have looked at the site, and what I see is some sort of new age mystic semi-Hindu mishmash of religions and false gods with maybe a little Kabalah and gnosticism thrown in for good measure. Akasha is originally of Babylonian origin, and has been adopted by various other religions including Budism and Hinduism. I'm not sure where Asun comes from.

I have looked at the resources and messages, and I can tell you that the "Emanuel Jesus Christ" is not the Jesus of the Bible who I do know. Nor is the god spoken of there the God of the Bible. Sorry HWG, it may look good, it may feel good, but when all is said and done the power behind that is most emphatically NOT good. In the words of Paul:
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:13–15)

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 am

Believe me my mind is not closed, but when I skim through a site and find it violates the basic foundational truths of my faith from the get go, I really do not have to go any further. Face it if the milk is spoiled you don't need to consume the whole glass to figure that out. Nor did it take very long to see elements from many other faiths spliced together in the teachings there. In my quick look, I also noted that many of the messages appear to have been received through channeling, known as necromancy or soothsaying in the Bible, and strictly prohibited.

Further the teachings are contrary to those of Jesus. On this also both Jesus and the apostles were very clear, anyone declaring any gospel contrary to the teach of Jesus we false teachers. What is on that site is contrary to what Jesus taught, so that settles it for me. Again, I don't need to consume it all to discern if it is bad, just a taste is enough.

Sorry you feel that way, But Jesus was very clear in teaching that He was the way, the truth and the life, and no one can come to the Father except through Him. There are not multiple ways, but one way. Salvation can not be obtained through any other way, you can not be good enough, and no path to enlightenment will truly accomplish what you are seeking. I know and I have found the truth, and I will not compromise it. If some lable me closed minded because of that, well I have and likely will be called worse because of my faith, and so I say "So be it."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Mind locked tighter than the vaults at the Vatican.

The self righteous are hard nuts to crack to be sure.

Have a blessed day ALL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

This is an important thread. I applaud all who shared their points of view and all who responded. I am impressed and encouraged by the civil tone of this thread...no one told anyone to go to h e double hockey sticks. Good going! Respect works!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2834342768 Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925

I believe God IS. As such, God is omnipotent, omniscient, omni-everything, everywhere present now. Therefore God is in the earth, in each person, whether they are Jew, Christian, athiest, or whatever. God is even in the other galaxies and other beings if they exist. In the end, love, light and God will prevail because they are all the same. I don't believe in personifying God, because God is not a person. I don't believe people are trying to personify the earth, but just say she is alive like we are and deserves respect, just as anything does.

So let's keep talking to each other and understand each other's point of view. The dialogue itself is important. And it seems no two perspectives are identical, and we are not supposed to judge. There is understanding to be gained in dialogue.

I read a book once called Living As If the God in Everything Mattered. I always remember God IS, ALL, the I AM Presence, Oneness....all the same, no matter what you call IT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm

aim88... you are awesome in your understanding of the importance of being nonjudgmental and open to speaking to one another with respect and learning.

We are ALL God. We are ALL part of ONE another. That is exactly the I AM spirit. It does not serve to tell anyone that their view is incorrect or that only yours is correct. Perception to ALL that is holds no limits.

When one LIMITS themselves to ALL of the information available... then that is exactly what they do... limit themselves.

You my dear one.... have a wonderful day!
Disclosure Update (Saturday) 230677302

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Kevin.

There's nothing wrong with your faith. In fact I applaud you for your conviction

However, sometimes skimming a subject doesn't do justice and one needs to look deeper

Akasha's website - The Radiant Rose Academy is all about the teachings of our beloved Jesus, The Heavenly Father, the Heavenly Mother, the “I AM” PRESENCE and other meaningful spiritual beings

Mother Gaia is also a full sentient being in her own magnificent right

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Believe me my mind is not closed, but when I skim through a site and find it violates the basic foundational truths of my faith from the get go, I really do not have to go any further. Face it if the milk is spoiled you don't need to consume the whole glass to figure that out. Nor did it take very long to see elements from many other faiths spliced together in the teachings there. In my quick look, I also noted that many of the messages appear to have been received through channeling, known as necromancy or soothsaying in the Bible, and strictly prohibited.

Further the teachings are contrary to those of Jesus. On this also both Jesus and the apostles were very clear, anyone declaring any gospel contrary to the teach of Jesus we false teachers. What is on that site is contrary to what Jesus taught, so that settles it for me. Again, I don't need to consume it all to discern if it is bad, just a taste is enough.

Sorry you feel that way, But Jesus was very clear in teaching that He was the way, the truth and the life, and no one can come to the Father except through Him. There are not multiple ways, but one way. Salvation can not be obtained through any other way, you can not be good enough, and no path to enlightenment will truly accomplish what you are seeking. I know and I have found the truth, and I will not compromise it. If some lable me closed minded because of that, well I have and likely will be called worse because of my faith, and so I say "So be it."

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

As I said, if the info contradicts the Bible, which I accept as God inspired and God spoken, then I will not accept it. AIM is very correct, Gob is omnipotent, omnipresent, He and He alone is the I AM, the self existent one. We are made in His image, literally made to be a faithful reflection of Him, (I believe it takes a man and a woman in the covalent relationship of marriage to fully reflect that, but that's a topic for another day,) but we are not God. I do have a little quibble, in that in our fallen state (all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God,) God is not in us. It is because of His mercy that this is true, the Bible teaches that God is a merciful God and a righteous God, and can not tolerate sin. When Moses asked to see God's Glory, the Lord put him in a cleft (literally a piercing) in the side of the rock, quite a prophetic picture there, and after he passed by removed His hand and let Moses see His back while proclaiming:

"The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation." (Exodus 34:6–7)

That is why God had to send Adam and Eve from the garden, it was mercy, not judgement, a necessary part of God's plan of redemption and restoration of man into fellowship with Him. That restoration come through and only through the Lord Jesus, Son of God become man to die and set us free, taking upon Himself our sins, paying a price we never could, fulfilling the OT sacrifices once and for all, pouring His blood upon the mercy seat. (Contrast Leviticus 16 and Romans 3, then see Hebrews 10 and 4.) Does God come and dwell in man? Yes, when the accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and the atoning sacrifice He accomplished once and for all on the Cross. (John 15, 17 and many other places)

"I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." (John 17:23)

I could go on and on, In Him there is fullness of Joy, He is the beginning and the end, He is the Healer, Provider, all we need ... in short, He is the answer, He is the only answer. As Solomon observed in Ecclesiastes, all else is vanity, futility, our only hope is in Him.

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law." (Romans 3:19–28)

Oh and for the record, purpleskyz, I most definitely am not self righteous, I am all too aware of my failings, and if you read the rest of this post with open eyes, you will see that I am aware that any righteousness I may have is the Lord's and His alone. (I can give you a whole slew of verses for that -- for that matter any of the points I mentioned here.) Any good that is in me is Jesus, but in Jesus, I am made righteous, a child of God, king and priest of the Most High God, servant, joint heir, with Jesus, seated with Him in heavenly places.

Perhaps in the end HWG, that is a big part of why that site holds no attraction to me, I have found the Truth, I have glimpsed the true reality, a colorless, lifeless counterfeit can hold no attraction to me. I have tasted of the life and Words of the one true God, anything less is tasteless.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Fair enough Kevin.... duly noted.

I appreciate your devotion. I also understand your need to prefer not to be involved in anything that does not relate to the Bible or Jesus.

Maybe others here would like to discuss and learn though... just a thought.

You have a wonderful evening.

Much LOVE to ALL here... oh and go RV!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Actually, I initially expressed my opinion and let it go on that. I was called on it and replied. The discussion that ensued has been a (I think good if vigorous) discussion of beliefs. I have tried in each of my posts to specifically address questions and comments directed at me in other posts. All are welcome to jump in, after all, why are we here if not for a free exchange of ideas and concepts? I have always been open and honest in expressing my thoughts and opinions, and I hope that others have as well.

I respect the opinions of others, even if I may vigorously disagree with them as I do in this case. Hopefully I have done so respectfully, but there are some things where I can not and will not compromise, to do so would be contrary to who I am and to the One in whom I believe.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Actually, I initially expressed my opinion and let it go on that. I was called on it and replied. The discussion that ensued has been a (I think good if vigorous) discussion of beliefs. I have tried in each of my posts to specifically address questions and comments directed at me in other posts. All are welcome to jump in, after all, why are we here if not for a free exchange of ideas and concepts? I have always been open and honest in expressing my thoughts and opinions, and I hope that others have as well.

I respect the opinions of others, even if I may vigorously disagree with them as I do in this case. Hopefully I have done so respectfully, but there are some things where I can not and will not compromise, to do so would be contrary to who I am and to the One in whom I believe.

Very well said, Kevin. You are a believer AND a gentleman. And I love it that we are all given the space here to express our beliefs without fear of being attacked. Yea for us!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925 Ilikeyou

By the way, have you ever looked at the Peshitta translation of The Bible, by George Lamsa, from the ancient Eastern text? It is a much more loving, less judgmental and more inclusive translation of what Jesus actually said, not what the scribes said that he said, than the King James or other modern versions. It is translated by ones who still speak the Aramaic language that Jesus spoke in his day. George Lamsa's family still speaks it today. He died a few years ago, but not before he taught Dr. Rocco Errico the same language. He taught a class at my church and it was absolutely fascinating. We even learned to say The Lord's Prayer in Aramaic like Jesus actually spoke it, and the translation is not quite what we say today. That language has hardly changed over the years, it's still pure and unmodernized. It explains a lot of discrepancies and mistakes in translation and interpretation in most modern Bibles. Absolutely worth looking into for any Bible scholar or Christian seeking unedited translations.

Thank you, Purpleskyz! I love you, too!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 230677302 Ilikeyou Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

By the way, George Lamsa was born by the Turkey/Iraqi border around 1852 and lived there until about 1952. Interesting that he is tied to our current region of interest.

The notion just hit me.....what if we found new awareness regarding Jesus and the dinar RV at the same time and place. Wouldn't that be awesome? Just wondering at the synchronicity of it all....okay maybe that is a stretch, but that's just how my mind spirals up........ha!

Love you all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 am

I'm glad that you mentioned that, as I have had the exact same thought for some time

bounce

aim88 wrote:By the way, George Lamsa was born by the Turkey/Iraqi border around 1852 and lived there until about 1952. Interesting that he is tied to our current region of interest.

The notion just hit me.....what if we found new awareness regarding Jesus and the dinar RV at the same time and place. Wouldn't that be awesome? Just wondering at the synchronicity of it all....okay maybe that is a stretch, but that's just how my mind spirals up........ha!

Love you all!!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:14 am

Actually aim, I do a lot of study from the original texts. Not that I am a scholar, but there are a lot of tools out there to help you. I have not read that particular translation, for that matter I have not even seen it, but I do read a number of different versions, and quite often will have several open on my desktop when I am working. I generally avoid the King James, while very good in it's day, the language used is so outdated that at times you need to translate the translation. I will however often go to the New King James. My top two translations are the Amplified which although it can be wordy does a good job of conveying the depths of meaning in the words, and for a paraphrased version I am quite fond of Peterson's The Message. It does a great job of accurately conveying meaning in a very readable modern English style.

My newest favorite is the not yet completed Passion Translation by Brian Simmons. (Disclaimer - I have known Brian for a number of years and have a lot of respect for him both as a scholar and a teacher.) So far he has completed Song of Songs, Psalms and Luke, and he is putting the finishing touches on the letters of Paul. He does a wonderful job of conveying the meaning in Modern English while maintaining the passion of the language so often lost. http://passiontranslation.com/articles/ I will post a sample in a separate thread.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 am

happywelshguy wrote:I'm glad that you mentioned that, as I have had the exact same thought for some time

bounce

aim88 wrote:By the way, George Lamsa was born by the Turkey/Iraqi border around 1852 and lived there until about 1952. Interesting that he is tied to our current region of interest.

Love you all!!

Really, HWG?! Wow, I think that is awesome that you shared that. I bet a lot of others have thought the same as well. This is a great thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 am

Kevin, I know what you mean by the translation of the translation, haha! I feel so happy to introduce you to something that might enlighten your studies with even more richness, and knowing you, you will pass it on to others. The Aramaic language is so colorful, especially how they use the words devil, demon, and satan in everyday speech. It doesn't usually mean Satan with a capital S.

Here is how it's listed on Amazon:[b] [u][color=black]Holy Bible: From the Ancient Eastern Text ck]][Book] by George M. Lamsa - HarperCollins (1985.05.08) - [/color][/b]paperback - 1264 pages This handsome new edition of the authoritative English translation of the Aramaic (Syriac) Old and New Testaments--the language of Jesus ...

Anyone can read the Lamsa Bible online: www.lamsabible.com/ Dr George Lamsa was a native Assyrian who was shocked to find that most Christians in the West used a Greek-based Bible. To Dr George M. Lamsa, and many other Eastern Christians, the Aramaic Bible, is the original. He worked on translating the Aramaic Peshitta into English, resulting in the Lamsa Bible.

[color=violet]And one of my favorite books:[/color] Idioms in the Bible Explained and a Key to the Original Gospels [Book], by George M. Lamsa - HarperCollins (1985.10.23) - paperback - 128 pages World-renowned Bible translator and commentator George M. Lamsa explains nearly one thousand crucial idioms that will enrich reading of the Old ..

George said if you don't understand the language, you miss the whole meaning what Jesus said, and many people have been judged harshly, even tortured, due to mistranslations, misinterpretations, and misapplication for over 2000 years. It's one of my pet peeves---people using the Bible to condemn others. Horrors. I'm all for clearing up misunderstandings, and it is to this end that I am sharing this.

Happy reading!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 pm

My hat is off to you all who have participated in this discussion. I am not nearly as educated as any of you in your particular area of interest.
Life keeps me hurrying just to catch up, like a little mouse on a wheel. Although I enjoy seeing the various points of view, I remain firmly ensconced in the Christian belief system. I don't think that makes me closed minded, nor do I think Kevin is close minded. Once we each find the path we believe is the right one, there is no need to begin the journey down any other path.
A discussion among friends is such a good thing, even if none of our minds is changed. That's the beauty of our friendships forged over the last few months. Please keep talking, guys. I, for one, appreciate it!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 pm

I agree with you, SEB! Christ IS the LIGHT of God that never fails! Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2834342768

We have a good group here! Happy Valentine's day to you and everyone on this site!

I like what Aksafeone said about the hearts and flowers and spreading the love!

Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925 Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925 Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2243815925

Here's a whack for you, AbbyAnn! pillowfight face to face

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone- Enjoy your day!Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2834342768Disclosure Update (Saturday) 2805820865Disclosure Update (Saturday) 504385684
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum