Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breaking Disclosure News DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breaking Disclosure News

+3
Terbo56
Kevind53
happywelshguy
7 posters

Go down

Breaking Disclosure News Empty Breaking Disclosure News

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Everything Is On Alert

You will hear the news BEFORE Ascended Masters Zorra's call on Saturday

It will happen as soon as Obama can get it arranged for television announcement

This came from Ashtar's personal, daily contact.

Secondly:

Nancy Tate has been instructed to cancel her Thursday night meeting and channeling which was scheduled for tonight

From Nancy:

I have been given a download that something urgent is taking place for me and a handful of others in my reach, so it is a matter of my being incognito for the rest of the day. I will let you know when the next Teleconference will be, as soon as I know.

Love, Nancy

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking Disclosure News Empty Re: Breaking Disclosure News

Post by chevysteve Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

What is this all about? I guess I'm dumb or something, I just do not understand.

I guess I don't know If I wanna know or not know........ Ya know what I mean?

Breaking Disclosure News 2837018037Breaking Disclosure News 2837018037 scratchscratch
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm

It's all NEASRA New Age stuff ... disregard. Ashtar (or in some cases Ishtar) is the name of the Babylonian goddess of fertility. In fact the name appears to mean womb. From Holman's Bible dictionary:

ASHTAROTH (Ăshʹ tȧrŏth) is the plural form of Ashtoreth, a Canaanite goddess of fertility, love, and war and the daughter of the god El and the goddess Asherah. 1. OT uses the plural form, Ashtaroth, more than the singular form, Ashtoreth. The only references to Ashtoreth come in 1 Kings 11:5, 33; 2 Kings 23:13. The Hebrew scribes replaced the vowels of the name ʾAshtart or ʾAshteret with the vowels from the Hebrew word for shame, boshet, to bring dishonor to the memory of the goddess. This exchanging of vowels formed the word Ashtoreth. The Greek form of the name is Astarte.

In Canaanite mythology she appears to be the sister of the goddess Anath and the spouse of the god Baal. Anath also was the spouse of Baal, as well as the goddess of love and war. Some confusion, therefore, exists regarding Ashtaroth’s relationship to Anath. Anath and Ashtaroth may have referred to the same goddess, or they may have been two separate deities. Among the people of Palestine Ashtaroth may have taken over Anath’s role. The Egyptians gave the title “Lady of Heaven” to Astarte, Anath, and another goddess, Qudshu. In Moab, Astarte was the spouse of the major god, Chemosh. The Babylonians and Assyrians called her Ashtar and worshiped her as goddess of fertility and love. The people of the ancient Near East during the Hellenistic and Roman periods referred to her as Aphrodite-Venus.

Just another reason I don't buy into this .... Breaking Disclosure News 3754190863

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 pm

'he was buried in his 'jammies, 'Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia, King Tut- Steve Martin and the Tootuncommons- {Tutankahmens}Breaking Disclosure News 2834342768Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breaking Disclosure News Empty yep

Post by clayf Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 pm

wtf hwg explain what this is if you can regarding whats below
It will happen as soon as Obama can get it arranged for television announcement Breaking Disclosure News 1211619650

clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Breaking Disclosure News Poppyc10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865  Breaking Disclosure News 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 pm

WOW!!! I mean WOW!!!

Does HWG really buy into this stuff or he just posting this carp for entertainment purposes??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Perhaps you can go back and read some of my other posts

However, Obama should be disclosing the existing of the Galactics by Saturday

It was originally planned for the date of the inauguration

Today, in Toronto - The former Canadian Minister of Defence was a Key Note speaker (along with approx 30 other guests) who were disclosing the existance of the Galactics

Here is a copy of the Post

ET Disclosure Event - Live Webstream
February 7, 2013 - 7:00pm EST

T O R O N T O

The Honourable Paul T. Hellyer, Former Canadian Minister of Defense will deliver the keynote address at a Toronto ET Disclosure media event on Thursday, February 7th, 2013 at 7 pm EST.

This event is sponsored by a consortium of Toronto based UFO/ET disclosure advocates under the direction of Mr. Chris Russak.

The aim of this special international media event is to preview and promote the upcoming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure due to take place in April 29- May 3, 2013 in Washington DC produced by Paradigm Research Group (PRG).

This premier Toronto ET Disclosure event will be an advanced preview for the the press and citizens of North America of what many are describing as powerful yet disquieting testimony by over 30 witnesses that will be assembled by Paradigm Research Group concerning the extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.

This testimony will be given at the prestigious Washington, DC National Press Club from April 29 to May 3.

The Toronto ET Disclosure event will be broadcast live over the internet for a small fee, with proceeds going to assist PRG in producing the April Citizen Hearing.

Those who register for the event stream can post questions for the guests on the Facebook site or email them to etdisclosure2013@gmail.com

We intend to answer as many of them on them the evening of the event.

The web stream event registration can be accessed via a link found on the event Facebook page.

Toronto ET Disclosure Event Facebook Web site at: https://www.facebook.com/ETDisclosureEvent
Please pre-register for the event as to avoid any delay on February 7th when the stream goes live.

Here is a direct link to the Toronto ET Disclosure Live Webstream Viewer and registration page: Toronto ET Disclosure Stream Page

Event Presentations:

Following Mr. Hellyer's keynote address, individual presentations will be given by Stephen Bassett and renowned Canadian UFO research analyst, Grant Cameron.

Mr. Bassett's and Mr. Cameron's presentations will be delivered over Skype - from the US and Winnipeg respectively.

Each presentation will focus on the political implications and social impact of the disclosure of extraterrestrial related phenomena and the facts surrounding the associated 65 year UFO/ET cover-up of an extraterrestrial presence by the United States and Canadian governments and other G20 countries.

These presentations will be followed by a question and answer period.

Mr. Bassett will also preview and discuss some of the testimony that will be given by over 30 witnesses at the Citizens' Hearing at the Washington DC National Press Club in April.

Mr. Cameron will focus on his findings concerning documented involvement by US Presidents in the UFO/ET matter.

Mr. Cameron will also provide the press with documentation surrounding Canada's efforts to seek information from American authorities about their top secret classification of the the entire UFO subject.

The Toronto ET Disclosure Event Details:

Event name: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
Date: Thursday Feb 7, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
1696 Queen Street West
Toronto, M6R 1B3

FACEBOOK REGISTRATION: https://www.facebook.com/ETDisclosureEvent
Direct Webstream Link: http://viewer.dacast.com/broadcaster/16393/c/18607

Contact Details
Chris Russak Event Co-ordinator - chrisrussak@gmail.com 647.992.9940
Victor Viggiani Media Liaison - zland@sympatico.ca 905-278-1238

Other Important Web sites:
Toronto Group Facebook Web site to register on line to view and hear the Toronto event.
https://www.facebook.com/ETDisclosureEvent%20
Conspiracy Culture Book Store - Patrick Whyte - Owner and venue host.
http://www.conspiracyculture.com/%20
Third Eye Talks - Chris Russak
http://www.meetup.com/ThirdEyeTalks/%20%20
Grant Cameron - Event Guest
The Presidents UFO Websiite
Stephan Bassett - Event Guest
Paradigm Research Group Portal
Victor Viggiani - Event Moderator
Zland Communications
Hon. Paul Hellyer
Paul's Main Website

@clayf wrote:wtf hwg explain what this is if you can regarding whats below
It will happen as soon as Obama can get it arranged for television announcement Breaking Disclosure News 1211619650

Last edited by happywelshguy on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Basically, there are many learned persons with knowledge of the Galactics and the Heavenly Hosts.

There are websites that have been created for the providing of knowledge and information for those that may be genuinely interested in knowing the "TRUTH" of what our ancestry and history is and "NOT" what we are being told through the typical education and religious sources.

A time is coming when FULL and TRUTHFUL DISCLOSURE will be announced to the world about the Galactics

That time is upon us.

bounce

@clayf wrote:wtf hwg explain what this is if you can regarding whats below

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanx HWG! now I see what those two sentences were referring to........................... ........ StarWards/ Welcome home earthman is the book that I was introduced to back in "93" and then there was You are becoming a Galactic Human both books work well for me....Thanx for explaining......have a good Reval Sir!!! cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Well, we'll, well......... Hmmmmmmmm

After reading the above, I found myself staring blank faced at my keyboard for what seemed like a minute or two, low and behold, it was more like 15!!

I started to regain the use of my facultys with a small tingling sensation in my scrotum as well as the inate ability to enlarge my eyeballs directly in proportion with the shrinking of my butt hole. I was then able to say a few words only after prying my tongue off the roof of my mouth with a claw hammer. After wiggling my toes, twitching my eyebrows, I sneezed, coughed, choked and let out such a fart that I blew my 3 pound yorkie (named Louie) clean off my lap!!

I'm starting to think that Darth Vader might actually be Terbo's Grand Daddy and Okie is the secret love child of Yoda and Chewbacca!!

I gotta go think about this.

eys
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I stand by my earlier statement ... no galactics, no conspiracy, I measure everything against the plumb line of God's word, and all that stuff does not measure up against that.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Chevysteve, I just got a bad mental image of Okie being a wookie- Danm, that's bad, and Darth Vader is my 2nd cousin, on my Father's side of the universe-Obiewan Kanobi is my grandfather- Just keepin it real-Breaking Disclosure News 2834342768Breaking Disclosure News 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Breaking Disclosure News 2834342768 Breaking Disclosure News 2834342768

Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203 Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203 Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 am

@chevysteve wrote:Well, we'll, well......... Hmmmmmmmm

After reading the above, I found myself staring blank faced at my keyboard for what seemed like a minute or two, low and behold, it was more like 15!!

I started to regain the use of my facultys with a small tingling sensation in my scrotum as well as the inate ability to enlarge my eyeballs directly in proportion with the shrinking of my butt hole. I was then able to say a few words only after prying my tongue off the roof of my mouth with a claw hammer. After wiggling my toes, twitching my eyebrows, I sneezed, coughed, choked and let out such a fart that I blew my 3 pound yorkie (named Louie) clean off my lap!!

I'm starting to think that Darth Vader might actually be Terbo's Grand Daddy and Okie is the secret love child of Yoda and Chewbacca!!

I gotta go think about this.

eys

Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203 Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203 Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 pm

To our friend, HWG: I know you mean well by bringing this stuff over here. But doesn't it ever occur to you to doubt the veracity, since none of it has EVER come true?
No disrespect intended, sir, but I'd have to say it's Breaking Disclosure News 2879513009
P.S.-- to you other guys who commented, you're just too funny!Breaking Disclosure News 1261280965

Breaking Disclosure News Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Breaking Disclosure News Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:31 pm

I do not mean to berate or belittle HWG. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and their own beliefs. I like HWG!!

I just have never been a conspiring type of person. I guess it's just my Catholic up-bringing that has led me in a different direction.

Hey, "to each his own" that's my opinion. Sooooooooooo, with said I'm gonna crack open my own COLD 18 pack and get this weekend started!!

:chevy: :chevy: Actually, I already have!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Happy weekend, ChevySteve! I can't get the party started yet here on the left coast, but in just about 3 hours Breaking Disclosure News 4169284431

Breaking Disclosure News Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Now this who thread is weird....is this about SCIENCE FICTION or what :shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

well we are in for the weekend ... lots of snow so we will snuggle in with wine, and blankets ....
Breaking Disclosure News Deep2011

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:well we are in for the weekend ... lots of snow so we will snuggle in with wine, and blankets ....

...and dinar Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Kev, you in the Northeast??

If so, hold tight and stay warm.... Snow is gonna be arse high to a tall Indian!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 pm

In Vermont he is, he might not get that much snow, but with the wind and light snow, I'm sure if he's out and about, his chimes will ring-I used to live in Maine, and first hand, I can tell you all about that- They talk hurricanes down here, shite,you get 70-80 mile an hour winds, and snow hitting you in the face like pins and needles up in Northern Maine, and they'll think hurricane-It'll burn the hair off a bald Indian, and that ain't no shite!!Breaking Disclosure News 235134252
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:well we are in for the weekend ... lots of snow so we will snuggle in with wine, and blankets ....
Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the funniest snow pictures ever! I'm going to send it to my sister who lives in Iowa and is a giraffe freak. She will love it!
Sounds like you've got the right survival plan in place. Take good care, and stay warm.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:10 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a bald Indian.

Breaking Disclosure News Awhn95l
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 pm

I used to live in Upstate NewYork, right off Lake Ontario.... I would get so cold, the ole nads would shrivel up so that it made me feel like I had 2 sets of tonsils!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

They're all up north- The Passamaquoddys- Some still live in Old Town Maine, up on 'Indian Island' just outside of Milford, Maine, and yes, there are a few bald ones- If there aren't before the snow and ice howls, they'll be bald when the get their dooryards and teepees shoveled out-Bald Indians are rare, but they are out there-When they come home after a council 'pow-wow', they're usually drunk on 'Firewater',and sometimes their 'squaw' wives would half rip their hair out,if'n they didn't 'scalp' them first, and, man, them women get 'Piszed'!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 pm

kind of like this one?

Breaking Disclosure News Bald-nancy-pelosi-25816
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

OMG!!!! Palmer, is that Nancy??

Holy shite, I gotta get another beer!! I don't think I can even drink her pretty!!

Hey Terbo, your family isn't from the fukawee tribe are they?? Just curious.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Yup- Not pretty at all, and the hair is dark brown, or salt and pepper color-Black is the norm- Heysus cripes, Pelosi'd scare the plug doors off from a 50 foot boxcar!! She is some uching fugly!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Yup, when I feel down about life in general, I just think about that face, and how great it is that I don't have to wake up to that every morning.affraid
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

No, I'm from the ptomaine tribe, 'cause we're all 'sick' bastids-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Palmer01, I don't think her 'dog' would, either!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

@terbo56 wrote:No, I'm from the ptomaine tribe, 'cause we're all 'sick' bastids-

Never heard of the ptomaine tribe??

I have family from the fukawee tribe, when they would try to come visit me and they got lost, they would call me and say " where the fukawee"??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Ptomaine, is getting a type of food poisoning, and it makes people very sick- When I said the'Ptomaine tribe, it was pertaining to sick minded individuals, andI was being facetious-{ Sick bastids} It was meant as a joke, like all the stuff we were yakking about-Sorry for the confusion-Breaking Disclosure News 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 pm

And, there are not hardly any 'Fukawee' tribe members left- Back in the 40's,a whole tribe of them were deer hunting in the remote areas and mountains of the 'Cascade Mountain' ranges,in the cold and frigid winter, and upon seeing a red searchlite in the distance, stopped traveling, and, sad to say, they all froze to death waiting for it to turn green-Breaking Disclosure News 2032510400
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 am

@terbo56 wrote:In Vermont he is, he might not get that much snow, but with the wind and light snow, I'm sure if he's out and about, his chimes will ring-I used to live in Maine, and first hand, I can tell you all about that- They talk hurricanes down here, shite,you get 70-80 mile an hour winds, and snow hitting you in the face like pins and needles up in Northern Maine, and they'll think hurricane-It'll burn the hair off a bald Indian, and that ain't no shite!!Breaking Disclosure News 235134252

Shoot up here they call that brezzy and cool... Breaking Disclosure News 159075729

We're forecast for about 12" here, so not too bad. Just glad I'm not driving plow trucks any more ... went 32 hours straight in a blizzard back around 2000 or so. Couple of short naps and lots of coffee ... LOTS of coffee ... That was a doozie of a storm, had drifts 30' high in a couple of places around the hospital and between 4 and 5' in the parking lots. Had to bring in some heavy equipment to help, it was more then we could handle with our truck and small loader.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:51 am

you guys just crack me up!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum