Page 1 of 1
29/01/2013 5:54 pm
Chaired by the President of the Council of Minister Nuri al-Maliki the fourth regular meeting held in Baghdad this day Tuesday, January 29, 2013 and issued by the Council following decisions:
1. Approval to provide the Ministry of Displacement and Migration grant to displaced Syrians in Dumez amount camp (400) thousand dinars for each family's (3613) and family (150) thousand dinars per capita Single's (11174) personnel and budget.
2. Approved the transfer of $ (175) thousand dollars from the abundant fund and Arab Social Affairs Ministers to account and the Ministry of Displacement and Migration for distribution directly to the Syrian refugees.
3. Approval of the draft law on ratification of the Agreement for Economic Cooperation and development of trade between Iraq and the Czech Republic and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
4. To approve the request of the Council of Minister of the Kurdistan region to extend the placement of employees of departments of the ministries of the federal government of Christian citizens for a period of one year with effect from 1.1.2013.
5. Approval to authorize the Secretary of the validity of the transfer of employees of the oil company for heavy engineering equipment to the outside of the necessary cases.
6. Approve the Iraqi government contribution of $ (10) million dollars to help Syrian refugees in Iraq.
7. Approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on the promotion and protection of investment between Iraq and Japan and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
8. Approval by the Ministry of Finance to pay the difference in winning the salaries of staff in the Office of the League of Arab States in Baghdad and adult (21 875) per month from the contingency reserve allocations for the year 2013.
9. Approval to amend paragraph first of Cabinet Decision No. (461) for the year 2012 to become the allocation of the Ministry of Finance the amount of (13.5) million for the rehabilitation and maintenance and expansion of airports Comoros and the amount (15.27 million) dollars for the construction of the Ministry of Works and the Institute of vocational and technical training and a mental hospital and mental in the Republic of Somalia from the amount of the contingency reserve for 2013 and assigned the Ministry of Construction and Housing implementation of these projects.
10. Grant Mauritania financial assistance of $ (15) million dollars instead of providing them with military mechanisms and tools by the previous decision of the Council of Ministers.
11. Adoption of the recommendations of the Commission Redemptions demonstrators amending salaries Awakening in all provinces to become (500) thousand dinars a month and authorizing the Commission recommendation to the Prime Minister / Minister of Interior agency regardless bonuses to investigating officers at the Interior Ministry and the Defense Intelligence in order to accelerate the resolution of detainee files and the formation of a committee headed by Director Legal Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and representatives of the Integrity Commission and the Ministry of Justice to consider the amendment of the law of the Integrity Commission to reconsider the list of crimes covered by the term of financial and administrative corruption.
12. Approve the formation of a committee headed by Minister of Planning and membership ministers municipalities and reconstruction, water resources and legal advisor to the Prime Minister shall review the recommendations of the Economic Commission on increased costs college resulting from inaccurate estimate and agree on a formula to facilitate the work of ministries and believes precision in determining the cost of projects.
13. Issue a document leave subsequent negotiation and signing of the Minister of Transport on the draft agreement between Iraq and Kuwait on the organization of maritime navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah based on the provisions of articles (6 and 28) of the Law of Treaties No. (111) of 1979 amended with the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document leave subsequent behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Transport and in accordance with the approved contexts to be submitted to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the President of the Council of Ministers.
14. Approval of the draft law on ratification of the agreement between Iraq and Kuwait on the organization of maritime navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.
15. Approve the adoption of investment contract to develop a project city banks Karbala between National Investment Commission and the city of Karbala (first party) and company Bloom Properties PJSC (second party) and the allocation of funds to implement the project within the allocations of developing regions to Karbala and fully customize the project land to National Investment Commission to take in turn allocated to the investors with the contract included maintenance and sustainability beyond the completion of the project and the impact on prices for the benefit of the citizen and the leave
(cuts off there)
(cuts off there)
- Elite Member
- Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-12-16
Some good progress is being made by Parliament. It's been a busy week for them.
Yep, they sure have been busy- 575 cartons of camel dung cigarettes rolled and packaged,400 cases of camel squeezin's sweetened and distilled, and got all their head towels washed, dried, and starched-They been busy, alright-All they have left to do is 'shoe' their camels, and curry comb the turds out of the camel's tails-Maybe they will bring the RV to us if we are 'lucky'-
- VIP Member
- Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 64
Location : Central Florida-
My ex-husband used to say he was going to go out into the backyard and stomp in dog poop. He said it might change his luck. Maybe we should try it.
Psssst, abby ann. The truth is it never worked for him either. I sometimes step in dog poop, but it's never on purpose.
How is young Mr. Bear doing?
How is young Mr. Bear doing?
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum