Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dear Mr. Guru DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dear Mr. Guru

5 posters

Go down

Dear Mr. Guru Empty Dear Mr. Guru

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Dear Mr. Guru Idiot10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Mr. Guru Empty Re: Dear Mr. Guru

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Dear Mr. Guru Foghor10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865  Dear Mr. Guru 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Remember the cartoon where he was babysitting the old 'Hen's boy,with the glasses that were as thick as fog, the one that drew out a mathematical equation where ever he thought the baseball was going to go before "Foghorn Leghorn threw it? That drove me nuts-I wanted to put him in a 'slingshot'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Hehehe ..... Yep ... Boy! ... Ah say boy! ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

We had a chief warrant on one of the stations I was at we called the "Rhode Island Redneck" cause he talked just like Foghorn Leghorn & was from RI.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

That's funny right there- Hope nobody got thrown in the 'brigg' laughing-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Nope ... not so far as I know ... I did have him write me up once though ... after I threatened to kick his axe. He opened up a piece of equipment that was on line, and knocked us off air, after I got done scrambling around setting things to right, I told him that if he ever touched my equipment again without my permission I would give him a "lift" with my size 11. Needless to say I ended up on report. The Master Chief rescued me though. He spoke at my captains mast, and told the CO that in his opinion I exercised admirable restraint. The CO asked him "How do you figure that Chief?" The Chief responded perfectly deadpan, "If it had been me I WOULD have kicked his axe." The CO had a hard time keeping a straight face as he dismissed charges with a warning. Twisted Evil

That warrant was a prime example of a person who had ascended to his level of incompetency. Not much later he was relieved of his duties as electronics officer and give an administrative only job until he reached his 20.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm glad you got away with it, he was just pushing his authority- People like him needed a 'blanket party', and I am very sure you know what that is-Wouldn't have taken me long to set one of those up-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Well he was a superior idiot ... I mean officer .....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm

OH, I see, a 'Superior Occifer', and he can be happy wth that!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

We call those type of "officers/superiors/axes something other than that in the oilfield. One thing that is a common thought: what goes around, comes around. Those that think they are above others and have separate rules usually end up smiting themselves and do it far better than we mere mortals. A chicken $$#@ like you describe would have gotten this from me if he had messed with my equiment; "You may have sway over me now, but the next time you touch this without my permission I will take you to the top of the derrick and since we are on a platform surrounded by sea water I will instruct you in how to fly and swim at the same time." Mostly those types have no idea what one is speaking of - until they look up and measure the distance to the water - mostly those of us who work up there have belts and lanyards on and know where to attach them. People like that think they are so macho that they don't need them - their mistake. Those are the ones that make the ID 10 T mistakes (idiots).

Take some of my friends along with you this week and SMILE - it's a fun world!!
Baseball anyone?

Dear Mr. Guru Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f366912%5fAOrbi2IAANyaUQXiXghALCiKPq4&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeo
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Yea, well I had a few officers in the USCG who fit the ID-10-T designation. Of course by the time I was an E-6 I had enough pull and knew enough to mostly deal with them on my own. On the ship I never had to, any of the junior officers gave me any trouble I just let my operations officer know and he straightened them out good ... On a 210 most of the departments had a 1st class as department head, especially in ops. The captain made it very clear that they were there to learn and were to "stay out of the way and let your senior petty officers do their job."

Had I re-upped I would have been a chief in about 2 years ... and in the CG that is about to near to God as it gets. *sigh* But family first always.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

You probably would have made a great Chief - but, along with that goes the time away from family. One has to weigh all of the factors and the family factor usually wins. One thing most people forget - we are here for a reason and only the master knows what that is - when that reason has been achieved we go. Time spent with family is time well spent and once you take time away from the family it stays gone forever. I know, I spent many holidays either on oil platforms on on the North Slope away from my family - if I had one regret it would be the loss of those times with the family. But, one does what one has to do to survive and if I wanted a retirement I had to do what was necessary. In the end, I have much time for family now and try not to waste it.

Once this thing pops, and hopefully it will be within my lifetime, I plan to take care of family, extended family and then those that the wife and I deem needy. I have no desire to give money away, however I do have a desire to help certain people and organizations - those that are helping themselves without visible assistance (not some dead beat on welfare or too lazy to work). I try not to waste time - I do not usually waste money. Not to say that there are times that I look back and say "man, did I blow that wad and what on?" Gotta behave at auctions!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

I hear you ... speaking of such things and values ... If you have not seen it, check out "Second Hand Lions." with Bob Duval and Michael Cain ... an excellent flick.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:13 pm

I enjoyed your exchange above very much, guys. My first job was working for Stratigic Air Command in base engineering. So I worked with all the non-coms catering to captains up to 4-star generals and their wives. Give me a master sergeant or a tech sergeant any day!

Kevin, Second Hand Lions is one of my all-time favorite movies! You've just reminded me I need to watch it again soon.

Dear Mr. Guru Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Dear Mr. Guru Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm

It definitely went on our will buy list, and not many make it there ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Well then here's more on your a special kind of idiot, are'nt you

Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:17 PM
Subject: 2-2-2013?

2-2-2013 Intel Guru TerryK CANADA DOLLAR CHINESES WAN AND THE INDIAN RUBI ARE TO RV AS ANNOUNCED IN THE NEWSPAPER. IT DID MENTION 3 MAJOR CURRENCIES. [which newspaper...TK?] WALL STREET. [Where is ours?] IT’S COMING. [What were the major currencies?] IQD, DONG WERE TWO.

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf Let me make it sure that this blessing is in the air and it shall be received shortly without further restraints from no one. Just last night ...all of a sudden threw [through?] a national U.S. Weather tv station, a scroll was seen on the bottom of the screen informing to the reality that there will be a big revaluing of currencies and yes the Iraq and the Vietnam currency was spelled out...let it be known that all the above did occur.

2-2-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni January was a record month for Iraq. Two banking conferences, EU ratification, investment deals, banking connectivity, UN meeting...When u put all that on what is coming in Feb-April, dfi money, WTO training, UN chapt 7...Iraq is about to take off...They will have no choice but to raise the value of the dinar and make it convertible/tradable.

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Footforward The Asiacell info is irrelevant to the RV. It does not signify the timing of the RV. There are pieces to the puzzle that prove the RV WILL happen and there are pieces to the puzzle that prove WHEN the RV should happen and the two are not necessarily connected. Not everything is an indication of the timing. Be hopeful, be optimistic. There is a time here soon where we will be in post RV mode. [post 3 of 3]

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Footforward There hasn't been any secret RV. Once it RV's you will know right away. The HCL has been agreed to on paper, it just hasn't been activated. People forget that Iraq is under Chapter 7 sanctions and you do not call the shots when you are under these sanctions. They haven't opened their budgets for several years because the budgets that they do are based on revalued dinar. Everything is on hold until they actually have an RV, after that the money will start flowing. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Footforward Banks at the higher level are looking for this. The RV should happen in February, you can piece things together, things that are moving forward. The purchase of Boeing jets is not the sign of a broke country. The Standby Agreement has not been renewed, it expires February 23rd. If you don't have an RV and don't renew the Standby Agreement, then Iraq will be in a whole lot of trouble because they will not be getting any of their money back. So, the RV should happen between now and the 23rd. Of course things happen, but it should. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

2-2-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing rumors and news are excellent...dealers are expecting it anytime now and...one of them said it already rved, but they are just waiting for the international release of the new rate...again rumors rumors...imo we r close but i don't have any evidence about an internal rv...some sources are saying tomorrow night is our night. again those r just rumors. they insisted the rate will be between 5 and 12 for the iqd and .27 to .57 in vnd. there is no holdups. it will be worldwide at the same time...rumors [are] from trustable sources...expecting anytime now.

2-2-2013 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy So, right now they are receiving training laying out all their economic and trade policies that relate to WTO agreements and then the next step will be to submit a memorandum to the panel for consideration. The fact that they are even being considered right now tells me that they have already decided the direction that they are going take with their currency reform project. I'd say they're in good shape moving forward. In my opinion Iraq is headed in the right direction and so is their currency. [post 2 of 2]

2-2-2013 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy We have another encouraging report from the WTO. Senior Iraqi officials have received intensive training on the multilateral trading system and to joining the WTO. This is very specific and necessary training that is directly related to the procedural steps regarding accession. Iraq applying for WTO accession is a great sign for investors because a convertible currency is necessary for Iraq to join the WTO...We believe this is an obligatory stipulation for accession where they are concerned. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 Now keeping all this in mind IF We see a 2013 budget with an INTERNATIONAL rate soon Then IMO, Iraq will be presented the frayed remaining parts of the UN's Ch7 and walk right into article 8 of the IMF and that...is stupendous for us invested in the IQD! Timing is required in keeping a good rhythm. I like this timing, LOL. IMO, It's about time! [post 2 of 2]

2-2-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO, Iraq will NEVER see the keys to their shackles until they add INTERNATIONAL value to the IQD. This is the way I see it. With the EU unfreezing Iraq's assets Iraq has NOW been given CONTROL of their currency. If Iraq truly wants to do INTERNATIONAL trade with The World once again then the EU has just opened the door wide for them to do so. BUT, First add respect to the IQD. [post1of 2....stay tuned]

2-2-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing By the way is worth to mention that USA and the United Kingdom are supporting the release of Iraq from ch 7, because in the past these were the powers that wanted to keep Iraq in ch 7. So imo this is very relevant and indicates to me that this time Iraq holds all the cards to get their release from such chapter. In addition to that there were others articles that let us know the imminent status of the rv like this one: "CBI authorization to reduce the dollar exchange rate to enhance the value of the dinar." I feel very confident about our investment and the imminent status of the rv. So be happy and hope for the best because there is nothing negative. [post 2 of 2]

2-2-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing there is a joint effort to get the pending matters done. At this point may be they are done or are in the final stage of them. All articles are supporting an imminent rv as well as the release of ch 7. Based on the...articles I think that may be the UN and the big players are looking for a total release from ch 7 instead of a transfer from ch 7 to ch 6 and may be that is the reason why they are facing some opposition from Kuwait. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2JmpW8eoh Dear Mr. Guru 230677302
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

My, my, my clayf youv'e captured the most wanted of the curus almost to the guru. What balderdash they spread, what gibberish they expect us to believe. Mercy, and then some. Down with their lies I say!
At least TerryK was kind enough to take himself off the ethernet, now if the others would only follow suit!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 am

There's an extra big load of guru gabble out there today. I don't know how you gathered all that, clayf, without being driven over the edge that was over and above any expectation. But thanks for distilling the madness for us all.
eys Ilikeyou

Dear Mr. Guru Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Dear Mr. Guru Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 am

TerryK had NO choice, he was on a boat, and it was too easy to be 'deep' sixed-Dear Mr. Guru 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 am

Thought that the dinardaily group of us here (rock on) might get a glimmer or a good laugh out of those that I posted above.I get e-mails from time to time from a guy that goes to church with a housekeeper woman where I used to work. He came to see her one day at the work place,I met him then and thats when I bought my 1st 75,000k. Well 4 years later here Iam still posting at the one and only best place to be in dinarland, dinardaily!......Go team Go RV cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum