Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!!

Go down

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! Empty I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!!

Post by IQD4US on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 am

BAGHDAD / Nina / said legal expert Tareq Harb "The dismissal of the prime minister to the minister window unless Parliament decides refusal." he said in a statement today that "Article 78 of the Constitution granted the prime minister the authority sacked minister with the consent of the House of Representatives and this means that the Prime Minister shall dismiss the minister It follows that the impeachment loss capacity ministerial and non-exercise of the functions of the ministry and the Council of Ministers and government departments. " He said the war "that the minister article Review House of Representatives to obtain a decision from him to reject the decision of Prime Minister to sack this minister and this means that the dismissal of the minister by the president back window unless Parliament decides to vote majority rejected this impeachment. " and "I can list followed by the minister article nomination Another minister Suit Once sack this minister by Prime Minister that bring up the subject parliamentary vote in a single session on the sacking of former minister and the appointment of the new minister.". / End p

http://www.ninanews.com/arabic/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GFKKGD

WHO DO WHAT HUH ???
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! Empty Re: I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!!

Post by PALMER01 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

You know, I start to read this stuff, like quite a few articles I have read, and I find my brain going scrambled. I am sure it makes a lot of sense to them in Arabic, but I don't get any of it. What's for dinner? Scramble brains.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! Empty Re: I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!!

Post by IQD4US on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Lets just say this one made me stare to the point of drooling.....

I can generally get the jist...but I wouldn't even begin to try to offer any explaination on who is doing what to who about what for what reason or another....jeeesh

Back to packing. 3 more days then the big pack drive and unpack.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Tried a different translator ... not much better:

Legal expert: sack Prime Minister window unless Parliament rejected
25/01/13 15: 19: 00

Baghdad/Nina/legal expert said Gibraltar "to sack Prime Minister unless Parliament decides to reject window".

He said in a statement today that "the article 78 of the Constitution gave the Prime Minister the power to dismiss the Prime Minister with the consent of the House of representatives and this means that the Prime Minister's sacking follows the removal of the Ministerial capacity loss and not exercise the functions of the Ministry and the Council of Ministers and Government departments".

The war "that the Minister review the House article to get a resolution to reject the Prime Minister's decision to dismiss the Minister and the dismissal of Prime Minister by force unless Parliament decides to reject the majority voting impeachment."

"The Minister's menu article another Minister suit once the Minister sacked by the Prime Minister on the subject of Parliament vote in one session to dismiss the former Minister and the appointment of the new Minister.".

/End with

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

In arabic words, they 'sacked' the prime minister, and they are going to appoint another one-Apparently Maliki was sacked and thrown out with the camel dung from all the camel stalls, or tents......Can anyone say 'Impeachment'? {for Maliki}-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 pm

I wish M was out already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Give it a couple weeks, and he'll be out, OR dead, one of the two-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Give it a couple weeks, and he'll be out, OR dead, one of the two-

I estimate right before March 1st...just a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:13 am

Punisher- I'll take it!I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! Politi10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865  I've translated some confusing things from Iraq..but this takes the cake !!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Sounds like a 'Trollop'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum