Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON.....

2 posters

Go down

DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... Empty DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON.....

Post by Boo101 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

lol!

"Deadly Martial Law Is Coming Soon...
Will You & Your Family Surviv
e?"

This and many articals like it hit us in the face every day. We have never had a President like we have in the White House and every day we are tramitized by the next drama and act like we don't know what is happening. WAKE UP AMERICA -O- is doing exactly what HE told you he was
going to do.....It was all about CHANGE. He said he was going to take from the wealthy and give to the poor. #1 He brought in or allowed illegals from everywhere.....Did that take away what you worked for all your life?....INSURANCE & SOCIAL SECURITY? Yes it did! #3 Did he create new HEALTH CARE at tax payers expense...and RAM IT DOWN OUR THROATS even tho we didn't want it! Did it take money from our pockets...YES..it did. Did anyone get to read it? NO Did he hide his own agenda inside and RAM it through before we even knew what it was about. DID IT COST YOU MONEY? Dearly....
Has the same situation been repeated? OVER AND OVER @ how many TRILLIONS?

Did he tell you HE WAS A CHRISTIAN? YES he did. IS he now a MUSLIM? That's what he said!!!

Have WE allowed him to bury our children and several generation? ARE YOU POOR YET? How many BAIL OUTS are we paying for? When we discovered the FRAUD the banks had pulled on us.were you compensated for all the MONEY, INTEREST, TAXES and STRESS that was pulled on YOU?

STAND UP.....is this the kind of CHANGE you expected....YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE your (OUR) COUNTRY and our FREEDOM!!!! WE need to HIRE the COUNCIL that knows how to fight fire with fire. WE need the REPRESENTATION to fight this WAR and WIN......We have had CROOKS in the WHITE HOUSE for far too long. While you were sleeping or stressed to the MAX......THEY creeped in and stole everything that was near and Dear! ...and -O- is not working alone....Could not have accomplished this by himself. IT is about to be (in my opinion) proved he is not qualified to
be our president....and WE can probably get rid of a lot of illegal DEBT. DID YOU READ the WHITE HAT REPORT? While you were being stressed out and looking the other way the Rats were having a ball. WHAT we are representing to the WORLD.....is NOT... WHO WE ARE? Have you checked the number of FEMA camps that have popped up all across the USA? When they have stolen your homes and you children to be there slaves that will be your new residence. DON'T take my word for it.....check it out!!! I am NOT a poster or a LEADER....Just think for yourselves and even tho we have been ripped off in every way....WE NEED GOOD KNOWLEDGABLE REPRESENTATION!!! I know this is supposed to be about the dinar...I just got my undies bunched up.. Actually I am scared for our Country and freedom....

OAKIE....I do listen and as you say....."NUFF SAID!" We accused the Iraqies of putting things off till the last day......our COUNTRY is in it's LAST HOUR.... :flower:

Boo101

Back to top Go down

DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... Empty Re: DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON.....

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am

Keep your 2nd Article to the "Bill of Rights" loaded and your powder dry.

Back to top Go down

DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON..... Empty Re: DEADLY MARTIAL LAW COMING SOON.....

Post by SueR Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 am

Watch a 2hr move called "the Obama Deception" everything is falling into place. O is a puppet??

SueR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum