Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period

3 posters

Go down

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period Empty U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period

Post by IQD4US Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Baghdad (news) .. The U.S. embassy in Baghdad for access to intelligence information indicating the existence of targeting U.S. interests in Iraq during the coming period, as called for citizens to take caution.
said an embassy statement received Agency (news) copy of it: received the U.S. embassy in Baghdad intelligence confirms the existence of targeting U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period and warns its citizens in the event of travel to Iraq or of movement must inform the embassy Bouktoathm. statement added: in case of a Telecom or the Internet on U.S. citizens to go to the embassy in Baghdad. / end
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period Empty Re: U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period

Post by IQD4US Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 pm

So a bit of truth emerges...Iraq has good reason to believe the USA will try to stop their exit from Ch VII....times like this I hate our government.

It does blow a hole in the theory that O is controlling this. He can't "save" America without an RV - so it must NOT be in his contoll -- eat that guru's
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period Empty Re: U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I don't see the jump from American nationals being targeted to the US trying to stop Iraq's exit from Section 7 ... of course I don't see why all the focus on Section 7 anyway... just sayin ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Chapter 7 doesn't and never did matter, and still doesn't- It's 'O's call- When he gets off his arss, then we'll have an RV-Iraq has been out of the picture for awhile now-'O' will let this go, the first or after, so he can try to squirrel the taxes out of us, but, I'm afraid, he's not going to get as much as he seems to think he's gonna get-U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2359006407U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 3091836158U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 974290055
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 am

Kevind53 wrote:I don't see the jump from American nationals being targeted to the US trying to stop Iraq's exit from Section 7 ... of course I don't see why all the focus on Section 7 anyway... just sayin ...

My specualtion about American targets and Iraq's exit from Ch VII - they have asked Kuwait to make a bi-lateral request for moving from Ch VII to CH VI as Iraq "fears that the US will try to use CH VII to impose their will upon us" as per one of the previous articles I posted.

Now - suddenly as the UNSC is making decisions about whether another High Level Co-ordinator is going to replace the one exiting his position 12/31 - the US Embassy in Iraq claims that American interests in Iraq - and/or American people, are "planned targets".

As far as whether Ch 7 has anything to do with the RV - in Kuwait's papers they are wanting it lifted 1)to show their brotherly love and 2) "wish to have the economic blocks removed to facilitate larger opportunities and citizen participation with their neighbor"

The US could stand to block Iraq's request to the UNSC if they stand alone in the request - but having a bilateral request WITH the country for whom the Ch VII was placed in effect for will kinda spoil any claims that Iraq is still a physical threat to the world.

This gives way to my opinions:

Either:

1) The Iraq news has been talking about America not wanting Iraq out of CH 7 - so the Iraqi people are up in arms about it, and threats have been heard because THEY DON'T WANT US THERE

2) The Embassy has fabricated the whole thing. They don't seem to care much about the daily explosions and attacks and deaths of the Iraqi people - we see it every day. Could be a last ditch effort to do exactly what Iraq is accusing the USA of - imposing us on them.

Now - these are speculation and opinions of my own - from what I read - which neither makes it right nor fact - just what I feel is happening at the moment...let us hope no one else will be hurt from either side - and this can get resolved.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am

This gives way to my opinions:

Either:

1) The Iraq news has been talking about America not wanting Iraq out of CH 7 - so the Iraqi people are up in arms about it, and threats have been heard because THEY DON'T WANT US THERE

2) The Embassy has fabricated the whole thing. They don't seem to care much about the daily explosions and attacks and deaths of the Iraqi people - we see it every day. Could be a last ditch effort to do exactly what Iraq is accusing the USA of - imposing us on them.

Both are not good! Time to see if the IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE goes live on Jan 1st!

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 am

It will NOT happen Jan 1 - closed for holiday.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 am

Well maybe the first full week in JANUARY...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 am

Any "economic blocks" would be between Iraq and Kuwait, not UN related as all UN economic sanctions have been released long ago.

The latest UNSC report indicated that they are pleased with Iraq's progress, but also stated they could do better regarding the return of remains and artifacts. If anything, that would be the reason for the non-release of Chapter 7.

Contextually, I believe that the article is referring to terrorist type activity against Americans. It is the only interpretation that makes sense to me. This
also fits with the info I found:
December 28, 2012

Threat information indicates that terrorist elements may target U.S.
interests in Baghdad, including the United States Embassy, as well as
churches in Baghdad and Kirkuk, on or around December 31, 2012. The
U.S. Embassy in Baghdad urges U.S. citizens in Iraq to exercise caution
and to refer to the current travel warning on our website.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865  U.S. Embassy: We received intelligence information confirms planning to target U.S. interests in Iraq in the coming period 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum