Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank

2 posters

Go down

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank Empty Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank

Post by IQD4US Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

Economic

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank
13/12/2012 21:58:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / announced the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the formation of a committee to exchange information on the movement of currency sold by the CBI. between the press office of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in a statement today that "the Committee headed by Director General of issuance and lockers at the Central Bank and its membership includes representatives from the ministries of interior, finance and trade, will also configure a database to control the movement of the currency exchange ".. Noting that the Committee will raise its recommendations to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to take the necessary measures. statement noted: "The Committee was formed to implement the decision of the Council of Ministers No. / 374 / for the year 2012". / End
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank Empty Re: Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 am

Hummm, what does this mean....

Back to top Go down

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank Empty Re: Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 am

Looks to me like the committee on redundancy committee is hard at work.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank 2805820865  Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank 2805820865  Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank 2805820865  Formation of a committee to control the movement of currencies sold at the Central Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum