Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank

Go down

Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank  Empty Finance Minister looking with a delegation from the World Bank ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the World Bank

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

6/12/2012 9:59 AM
http://www.mof.gov.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=790

His Excellency the Minister of Finance Dr. Rafie al-Issawi, a delegation from the World Bank under the chairmanship of Mr. Farid Belhaj Regional Director for the Middle East in the World Bank and in the presence of Director of the World Bank office in Iraq, Mrs. Mary Helen along with other personalities.

Search the Minister of Finance with the delegation strategic partnership with the World Bank and the capacity building and discuss ways that would contribute to the strengthening of this aspect and promotion.

The meeting also emphasized the benefit of technical skills for World Bank projects and benefit from the experience through direct support by the World Bank noted Issawi in this context the importance that there be coordination with the rest of ministries other work vision and clear plan of action in order to strengthen the economic and financial Iraq and elevate it like in developed countries.

Mentions that the visit of the Regional Director for the Middle East in the World Bank and the delegation accompanying him to Iraq is the first, where he made the Minister of Finance Dr. Rafie al-Issawi welcomed the visiting delegation stressed the importance of this communication, which would enhance the economic and financial realities in the country.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum