Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;

Go down

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  Empty Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;

Post by clayf on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future; Add Kurdish language as well as English and Arabic for the new currency
Posted: November 27, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Central bank, Currency, Economy of Iraq, exchange rate, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar, Money supply

27/11/2012

Palm – central bank adviser said the Iraqi appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the bank is serious implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the national currency in the near future.

Salhan said it depends on at the present time to form the next government and parliament two new Saokhman upon themselves determine the mechanism under which the application of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.

He added that the deletion of zeros will contribute to reduce the size of the inflation and reduce the size of the money supply in the market of 26 trillion Iraqi dinars to nearly 25 billion dinars, indicating that the Kurdish language to be added to the new currency as well as Arabic and English.

He pointed out that the large number of funds traded in the market led to get confused in the large commercial transactions, and in the work of banks, adding that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar will lead to reform the system of management of the national currency and thus improve and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

http://bit.ly/QnYkO1 Atleast its something/came off of currency newshound :cookies:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  Empty Re: Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

OK I am officially tired. The first time I read this I read "reduce the size of the monkey supply" .... Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  2451505879 lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  2805820865  Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  2805820865  Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  2805820865  Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  Empty Re: Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 am

Here we go with raising the 'zeros' again- Maybe they mean, 'hanging' the idiots, that's like 'raising the zero's, ain't it? Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  3508649203Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 am

I think the first time I read this article was back around 1975 or so.... What Horseshite!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 am

I would like to have dinner with Maliki and discuss politics Saleh: Deleting three zeros in near future;  1211619650

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum