Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Happy Cyber Monday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Happy Cyber Monday

+2
SEBtopdog
Terbo56
6 posters

Go down

Happy Cyber Monday Empty Happy Cyber Monday

Post by doodoo Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 am

Yuck, Monday after Thanksgiving. Back to the grind.

WISH I HADN'T CAUGHT AND EATEN (AND DRANK) THAT LAST WILD TURKEY.....BURRRRRRPPPPPPPP!

Happy Cyber Monday Z

That's dinarling77's friend, dongalong66. She could barely pick me up. 
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy Cyber Monday Empty Re: Happy Cyber Monday

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 am

Dang Doo Doo you really overdid it this Thanksgiving, now you are going to have to get on a serious diet !!!!!! My internet was out for 15 days, I sure did miss all you guys !!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 am

I was wondering where you 'slithered' off to-Hope you had a great Thanksgiving-Is everything ok, other than your internet being out?Happy Cyber Monday 1839924927We missed you, too, you know!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh my gosh, Senator doodoo. You'd best head off to the gym a few times....Remember, Christmas is coming with all the same great foods you enjoyed on Thanksgiving, PLUS cookies, candy and eggnog. You need to trim down if you want to go catting around on New Years Eve! Happy Cyber Monday 258310255

Happy Cyber Monday Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Happy Cyber Monday Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes Terbo I had a nice Thanksgiving. My Internet provider doubled in price starting Vets Day. I called another provider and it took them 15 days to come out. They made me miserable in the process. Waiting 12 hrs a day with no phone calls. I was going stir crazy. You can't really tell what you are doing on the phone internet. So I just gave up stressing about it. They finally showed up this morning.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm glad- It's too bad they have to play games with you up there- I have some very good friends that live in Sister'sville, West Virginia, and they said they are getting tired of being triple taxed on everything-They even have to pay to drive on the road they live on to go to the store in town, and it's getting worse, thanks to the Bum in the big house-He isn't any good to himself, or anyone else for that matter,and only wants to ruin the U.S. for his own selfishness-Personally, I think the guy's a real douchebag- I think it's time you cut your losses and moved someplace thats a little easier on the 'pocketbook'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I'm glad- It's too bad they have to play games with you up there- I have some very good friends that live in Sister'sville, West Virginia, and they said they are getting tired of being triple taxed on everything-They even have to pay to drive on the road they live on to go to the store in town, and it's getting worse, thanks to the Bum in the big house-He isn't any good to himself, or anyone else for that matter,and only wants to ruin the U.S. for his own selfishness-Personally, I think the guy's a real douchebag- I think it's time you cut your losses and moved someplace thats a little easier on the 'pocketbook'-

Like to a republican state....haha All the states that voted blue are the ones with the highest taxes, highest gas prices, and they voted in someone who doesn't know how NOT to spend - so there will be even more taxes. JMHO
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes we are taxed way too much !!!! You have to pay rd and hwyway tax, Fire and rescue tax every month even if you don't use them. Plus We have the highest gas prices. We are talking about a depressed area already with no jobs available. You would not believe all the rest of it !!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:50 pm

We only have one cable provider available that is why they think they are getting away with doubling in price except for there new clients to get them suckered in. My TV and internet went from 89.00 a month to 145.00. My daughter just went with them for TV, Internet and phone for 80.00 a month. This is what they think of their loyal users. Only new clients get a deal to sucker them in. My friends are dropping them like flies. So now I had to go with frontier ( not cable).
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey terbo.....I know your comments were directed at fang2, but geez, you know it's really hard to just pick up and move. I want so much to get out of CA, but can't really afford to do that. And talk about taxes!!!!! It kills me to give one more cent of my hard-earned money to the clowns in Sacramento. Prop 30 was supposedly a tax measure to go to the schools. But we all know the proceeds will go into the general fund to be squandered along with the billions already poured down a rat hole. Now the individual cities are talking about "special parcel fees", which is a way to get around the requirement for a 2/3 majority to raise property taxes. Then there are all the places that are passing additional sales taxes. They say they are temporary .... RIGHT! That is Happy Cyber Monday 2879513009

And, fang2, I'm glad to see you're back with us!Happy Cyber Monday 1261280965

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks Sebbie, so very glad to be back. I missed you all so very much !!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm

@fang2 wrote:Yes we are taxed way too much !!!! You have to pay rd and hwyway tax, Fire and rescue tax every month even if you don't use them. Plus We have the highest gas prices. We are talking about a depressed area already with no jobs available. You would not believe all the rest of it !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - I'm from Michigan - Detroit. They are about to force unpaid leave on city workers because they don't have the funds to keep operating the city. Glad I'm not there, but my parents are - and both on Social Security which keeps getting cut. It's a mess. I meant it as a joke - but unfortunately it is not a joking matter.

I fear what the USA is going to come to....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 pm

The situation is more dire than most people realize. We need to pray A LOT, but I don't see much hope of infusing common sense into elected "leaders" any time soon.

Happy Cyber Monday 1471667124Happy Cyber Monday 235134252Happy Cyber Monday 2032510400Happy Cyber Monday 2203778411

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Yes with this state of affairs you cannot just pick up and move. I wish I could do just that .
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:The situation is more dire than most people realize. We need to pray A LOT, but I don't see much hope of infusing common sense into elected "leaders" any time soon.

Happy Cyber Monday 1471667124Happy Cyber Monday 235134252Happy Cyber Monday 2032510400Happy Cyber Monday 2203778411

The only way to infuse anything into those blockheads is with a 2X4 ... no that's probably too light, It'll probably take a whole sequoia!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Happy Cyber Monday 2805820865  Happy Cyber Monday 2805820865  Happy Cyber Monday 2805820865  Happy Cyber Monday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:33 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:The situation is more dire than most people realize. We need to pray A LOT, but I don't see much hope of infusing common sense into elected "leaders" any time soon.

The only way to infuse anything into those blockheads is with a 2X4 ... no that's probably too light, It'll probably take a whole sequoia!

Do you think that would put the fear of God into them? They're like so many pigs at a trough.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:38 pm

welcome back fang2. I guess I should have expected a downer thread when I showed my after Thanksgiving picture! Happy Cyber Monday 4169284431

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:45 pm

No !!!! Cheer up DooDoo we have all been over indulging its not that bad really !!!! only a couple of lbs really!!!! Don't worry I gained a few lbs also, we all do. Maybe you have a hormone difficency all of a sudden !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum