Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation

Go down

Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation  Empty Shabibi: The Central Bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reduce inflation

Post by IQD4US Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 pm

"Portal Iraq" BAGHDAD - The governor of the Central Bank of the suspended Shabibi in a press conference held today through circuit television from his residence in Geneva that "the central bank has provided economic and financial stability and price through exchange rate stability and reducing inflation and also provided issues related to stability in general, and the stability of payments, as there is no problem in government payments. "
واضاف الشبيبي ان” البنك هيأ الأرضية للسير في عملية التنمية لكن الحكومة لم تستغل الظرف ألاستقراري الذي تحقق “مشددا على “وجوب ان لا يزجوا بالبنك المركزي في هذه القضية”.
Shabibi said that "the Bank prepared the ground for progress in the development process, but the government not circumstance Olastaqrara exploited achieved," stressing "the necessity not to shove the Central Bank in this case."

واشار الى ان “مزاد العملة الاجنبية الذي يقوم به البنك المركزي يدخل ضمن سياسية نقدية فقط هدفها سحب العملة العراقية وبالتالي تقليل الضغط على الاسعار وهدف اخر تزويد الناس الذين يستوردون بالعملة الاجنبية”.
He pointed out that "foreign currency auction carried out by the Central Bank monetary policy falls within the only goal the withdrawal of the Iraqi currency and thus reduce the pressure on prices and another goal to provide people who import foreign currency."

وذكر الشبيبي ان”البنك المركزي يقدم الاموال في حال وجود حساب للشخص في البنك ولديه دينار عراقي من دون قيد لأن الاحتياطي متوفر وفي حال عدم توفره يجب ان نرفع سعر الصرف اذ ان الهدف الاساس من مزاد البنك المركزي نقدي وليس بهدف اخر”.
The Shabibi said that "the central bank provides funds in the event of an account of the person in the bank and has Iraqi dinars without limitation because reserves available in case unavailability must raise the exchange rate as the main objective of the central bank auction cash and not to another."

واوضح انه”لا يوجد بنك مركزي في العالم يشرف على جميع العمليات المالية التي تتم في المصارف اذ ان عمل البنك هو سؤال المصارف والاستشهاد بان تلك العمليات لا تدخل ضمن عمليات غسيل الأموال فقط من خلال قسم غسيل الاموال”.
He said that "there is no central bank in the world oversees all financial operations that are in the banks as the Bank's work is a question that banks and martyrdom that these operations do not fall within the money laundering operations only through the Department of money laundering."

واكد الشبيبي ان” قسم مكافحة غسيل الاموال لم يبلغ البنك المركزي الى الان بوجود عملية لغسيل الاموال وان ماذكره بعض النواب عن قيامه باعطاء معلومات عن غسيل اموال فهي بالحقيقة عبارة عن مخالفات مصرفية فقط”.
Shabibi said that "the anti-money laundering department did not reach the central bank to now the existence of a process of money laundering and the sentiments of some of Representatives for his giving information on money laundering is a truth only banking irregularities."

وبين ان”مايتعلق بغسل الاموال والمعلومات بشأنه هي متاحة لقسم غسيل الاموال والمفروض انه يخبر عن وجود شبهة لغسيل الاموال”.
He said the "money laundering Maitalq and information about it is available to the Department of money laundering and imposed it tells of a suspicion of money laundering."

وذكر الشبيبي ان” موظفي البنك المركزي جميعهم شرفاء في عملهم وان المعلومات عن عمليات بيع العملة كلها متاحة وموجودة وانا مستاء جدا من وجود شبهات حول البنك المركزي واحتج على هذه الاطروحات “.
Shabibi said the "staff of the Central Bank, all are honest in their work and that the information about the sale of all available currency and present and I am very upset and having suspicions about the central bank and protested these treatises."
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum