Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP

5 posters

Go down

Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP Empty Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP

Post by KingsDaughter Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Someone please tell me where to exchange my dinar. I bank at BOA but heard they were not exchanging. I live in North Dallas, Texas. Close to Plano, Allen and Frisco.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and also help on what to do after with the money??? Hate to sound so dumb but I am !

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP Empty Re: Where do I exchange My Dinar? HELP

Post by wingedprincess Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 pm

I think that is something that will be determined after the RV actually happens.....you know I feel bad about not giving you anymore info so I thought I would add some.

Have you talked to an attorney, a tax advisor or financial consultant? Do it all before you cash your dinar in. Do not run to a bank and cash in as soon as the rate changes. Think about how much you have and what you want it to do for you.

DON'T GO TO THE FIRST BANK AND CASH IT IN AND THEN GO TO THE FIRST CAR DEALERSHIP AND BUY THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE AND THEN TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE! Unless you want to be broke a year from now....

Sorry if I am being to bossy but you said you didn't know what to do and I hate to see you lose everything in a short time!

Good luck!
wingedprincess
wingedprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by b4emus42 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Carol there is a da la rue machine in Erving Texas
There is a lot of intel avalible takes a lot of research
use google Hope this helps you some Smile Ask a lot of Questions at your Bank
Hope you know one personaly God Bless

b4emus42

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you so much...........I really appreciate any and all advise.

When all you have done is work all your life to make ends meet, you become exhausted. Especially at my age (61) and not coming from a wealthy family or knowledgeable people that you could feel comfortable asking questions. I do want to help other families. In fact, I made list of people. The only thing I am thinking about right now is to pay off all of these"Stinkin Debts".

So all help will be greatly appreciated and I look forward to all the advise I receive.

Again thank you and may God bless each one of you:)Smile

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh yes, how do you know which tax attorney or cpa to go to?????

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by daking Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Carol,
I personally will cash in a small amount to give me the freedom to do a search for all the rest of the professional help needed. Create a game plan that is tailored for my needs and then exchange the larger portion into brokerage and or trusts accounts and hang on to a portion; just cuase.

I will use Dinar Banker to do all my exchanges. Dinar Banker is probably going to have an exchange facility located at DFW. I sure hope so since I live in the Dallas area also.

daking

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Really daking what area do you live? I live close to McKinney.

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NC227B Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 am

There are many out there in "dinar land" asking the same questions about places to cash in....we bought dinar in various places...most from sites like GID and similar. I have friends tht bought from open sales on Ebay before they knew of the dangers....Thanks goodness there are folks posting "how to know fakes" in several sites. Questions still on where to go to cash in... we are in NC about 100 miles from Charlotte (BOA and Wach-WellsF)...major headquarters....but will smaller branches of these banks be involved ? All of our info (intel) comes from the internet...most of us have been thru this before with another 20 yr group....ups and downs that are hard to believe....Will there be lists of banks ? will some of the private sellers take our dinar...will they charge higher rates ? Any help would be appreciated - as there are thousands of people wanting to know the same...

Heard one terrific cc yesterday from OKie group.....heard another that was a big joke...from another house of cards.
Boy- do they miss your class -

NC227B

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedprincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 am

Do research! I am sure you have someone you trust that you could ask about a financial consultant or tax attorney.

DO NOT TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE COME INTO MONEY! They may be trustworthy but they will talk and someone who is not trustworthy may hear. The next thing you know, someone will be on your door step ready to break in or ready to smooze you out of your money.

Do not give any money to charities or churchs until you have a plan set up with your financial consultant!

Your financial consultant can help you set up a trust that will help you with taxes, investments and giving and the smarter you are with your money, the longer you will have it to give to help others!

This is a once in a lifetime investment. Be smart and you will be able to give to others and live on your investment!

Good Luck!
wingedprincess
wingedprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by NC227B Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 am

Carol, you're not so old....our group calls ourselves...OKIES OLDIES...WE know what to do with our money when it comes ...we just need to know where to go get it......Thanks Okie and all the gang...

NC227B

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 am

Each and everyone of you are so sweet to help me. I really appreciate it. We are all in the same boat and really need a Captain to direct us.

Keep you replies coming................I need your help. If any of you want to call me, that would be great. Just let me know.

In God we are Trusting,

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum