Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq

Go down

Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq Empty Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 am

World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq

Sunday November 11, 2012

Follow-up - and babysit - said the Special Representative of the World Bank in Iraq Marie Helen Pericnl "that passage of the new procurement law is crucial to the reform process in Iraq."

It added in a statement to the World Bank: "This law is considered one of the main points of a regulatory framework in the country"

And were the advisers in the Council of Ministers discussed with the World Bank in the earlier three analytical reports on the management of oil revenues, and economic diversification, efficient spending, and improve the delivery of services, and reform the legal and regulatory environment to attract private sector investment.

The report Investment Climate Assessment (ICA) recommendations establish a body to oversee the reform regulation of the private sector, and to increase the supply of electricity by public investment in the field of electric power generation with enhanced transmission and distribution systems.

He pointed out that the reform of public utilities dealing with water and energy to become self-sufficient as well as investment in new infrastructure and improved water and transport .

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alrayy.com/65894.htm&usg=ALkJrhiTKeIzX7lwCAvJqVsLeFin0jagLw

Back to top Go down

Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq Empty Re: Sounds like good news - World Bank: the new procurement law passed is crucial for reform in Iraq

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 pm

only 24 min, listen to this and give your opinion?

http://ic2.mainstreamnetwork.com/media/dinarupdates/12-Nov_11-49.mp3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum