Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad

2 posters

Go down

urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad Empty urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad

Post by IQD4US Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 pm

BAGHDAD / Nina / Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah "The peoples and governments of Iraq and Kuwait are looking forward to building future relations advanced in various fields." he added during a meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate supporter Lami and media delegation Iraqi currently visiting Kuwait at the invitation of the Amiri Diwan Minister Kuwaiti Information Sheikh Mohammed Abdullah Al-Sabah said: "We have seen from the Iraqi government, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a strong response to end the last decade experienced by countries because of the actions of the former regime and not the Iraqi people responsible and which we cherish and appreciate his feelings sincere towards the Kuwaiti people . " and explained: "It is our duty to forget the past and look to the future and common interests that bind the two peoples of Iraq and Kuwait", praising at the same time constantly visits of delegations elitism between the two countries to break all deposits. across the Kuwaiti Prime Minister looked forward to signing a number of agreements during his visit to Iraq this month at the invitation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and looked forward also to a visit by Maliki to Kuwait "for the sustainability of these relationships that contributed to projecting the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah during his meetings with al-Maliki, especially in his visit to Baghdad to attend the Arab summit." He also expressed his appreciation for the role played by the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate and family Iraqi journalist to wreak speech media positively contribute to building positive relations between the two peoples and governments. part transfer Journalists Syndicate supporter Lami appreciation and thanked the Government and people of Iraq to the decision Emir of Kuwait to cancel lawsuits on Iraqi Airways and to settle all details that relate to the company. also reviewed the reality of press freedoms in Iraq and deal positively from the Government and the people of Iraq with family Iraqi journalist is working on the consolidation of democracy and notions of freedom. and the price Lami quest Kuwaiti government to turn the page past and move towards a bright future and positive between Iraq and Kuwait. attended the meeting which took place in the Office of the Prime Minister, and Minister of Information Sheikh Mohammed Al-Abdullah Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah, Chairman of the Kuwaiti Journalists Association Ahmed Yousuf Behbehani

Last edited by IQD4US on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copy/paste chopped)
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad Empty Re: urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 pm

urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad 2203778411urgent .. Kuwaiti Prime Minister during his meeting with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate: I will sign important agreements during my visit to Baghdad 2032510400
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum