Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank

Go down

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank Empty Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank

Post by IQD4US on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Date: 10/30/2012 12:00:40 Tuesday

Baghdad (news) .. Warned member Economic Commission MP / Iraqi bloc white / Aziz Mayahi, from the exploitation of some gangs pumping counterfeit currency into the market through the process of switching categories damaged not new from the existing currency by the central bank, calling for taking important steps to tighten control on the process of change to prevent this from happening .
said Mayahi (of the Agency news): After the failure to reach an agreement to implement a project to change the existing currency by deleting the three zeroes from the current period, Valtjo central bank about the currency exchange current damaged to another through a new contract with a foreign company to do so. added : must implement the process according to legal procedures tight because there are criminal gangs specialized economic counterfeiting currency exploit this opportunity to ask groups forged to the local market, thus affecting financial and economic situation of the country. has declared the Iraqi Central Bank, for his contract with a British company to replace the currency damaged with new ones , stressing that the replacement process will be the beginning of the month of November, as pointed out that these currencies are only 1% of the currency in circulation in the market. said deputy central bank governor appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that "the bank has contracted with a British company specialized printing currency to print small groups which the 250 dinars and the JD 1000, for the purpose of replacing damaged with new ones, "noting that" this company is one of the large companies, which are printed approximately 60% of the currencies of the world. " and citizens suffer from the difficulty of purchasing groups of small markets because of damage and rupture most and special categories of the 250 and 1000 dinars.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank Empty Re: Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank

Post by IQD4US on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:44 pm

So this is not the RV if anyone asks....no "in-country" RV - it is replacement of damaged bills in lower denominations.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank Empty Re: Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

But it is important is it not...it's not the start of something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

This seems to be a reprinting of a story posted about a week ago but maybe I have my sites mixed up. I do not think it really has any significance, however it is intriguing that they seem to have announced this very suddenly. They have been talking about the poor condition of their smaller notes for a year or so, why the sudden urgency?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Some think this is the start of releasing the LOWER DENOMS...

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 am

"the bank has contracted with a British company specialized printing currency to print small groups which the 250 dinars and the JD 1000, for the purpose of replacing damaged with new ones

I refuse to read anything into what is stated in black and white here - these denoms are currently used, and because of excessive use are old and damaged. They are being replaced. Fin

I am NOT buying the hype on the other sites (I knew I didn't want to go read there - but alas, I had to go get angered by thier lies):

snippet:

I HAVE SOME NEWS ALL
BUT I HAVE TO BE REALLY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT OUT

deleted line by IQD4US

I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY BY A LARGE SOURCE NOT TO WASTE MY TIME AND ENERGY TO FLY TO (location deleted by IQD4US)
ITS THAT CLOSE

GRRRR HOLD ON PHONE
U KNOW THEY ARE MONITORING THIS SITE CLOSE
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BIG GUYS SAYING SHUT UP

really? REALLY? really !!! OMG Now I am pissed off again about how these people really try to push every little word to mean something out of nothing - only to be wrong wrong wrong.

Sorry to rant - but from a financial bookkeeping perspective - this cannot happen before Dec 1 and more than likely not til the change of year Jan 1.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 am

At least you stick to your dates... JAN 1ST or DEC 1ST.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

@IQD4US wrote: "the bank has contracted with a British company specialized printing currency to print small groups which the 250 dinars and the JD 1000, for the purpose of replacing damaged with new ones

I refuse to read anything into what is stated in black and white here - these denoms are currently used, and because of excessive use are old and damaged. They are being replaced. Fin

I am NOT buying the hype on the other sites (I knew I didn't want to go read there - but alas, I had to go get angered by thier lies):

snippet:

I HAVE SOME NEWS ALL
BUT I HAVE TO BE REALLY CAREFUL WHAT I PUT OUT

deleted line by IQD4US

I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY BY A LARGE SOURCE NOT TO WASTE MY TIME AND ENERGY TO FLY TO (location deleted by IQD4US)
ITS THAT CLOSE

GRRRR HOLD ON PHONE
U KNOW THEY ARE MONITORING THIS SITE CLOSE
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BIG GUYS SAYING SHUT UP

really? REALLY? really !!! OMG Now I am pissed off again about how these people really try to push every little word to mean something out of nothing - only to be wrong wrong wrong.

Sorry to rant - but from a financial bookkeeping perspective - this cannot happen before Dec 1 and more than likely not til the change of year Jan 1.

I was looking at the post you reference while on my Nook Sunday afternoon. My first reaction was to throw the Nook across the room. Sure glad I didn't.....I wouldn't have been able to finish the novel I was reading. But some of the blatherings of self-appointed gurus make my blood boil. So irresponsible!

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm

I hadn't been on any other sites in quite some time...but I knew - I just knew - that with the mention of the media blackout (over Shabibi) someone would try to be the one with the "contacts" and I couldn't help myself from looking...

ugh
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Not sure it had anything to do that ... It looks to me like his usual blather ... he's said that or almost that at least a half dozen times in the past couple of months.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865  Attorney Mayahi warns of pumping counterfeit currency through the process of changing damaged by a new categories by the Central Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum