Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+11
TenorJoe
polecat
calileo
debraff
rick152
Pitterpatter
KC1
teresaann
maestro
rosienogg
reality
15 posters

Go down

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by reality Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/06/rachel-maddow-rush-limbaugh-wrong-sorry_n_920136.html

Stop the madness, God Bless President Obama and The USA............

Last edited by reality on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

reality

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rosienogg Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I think you're the only pro obama on this site. I think you're really going to see your reality shaken soon when you see the real Obama being unmasked.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by reality Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm Pro America, The United States of America to get more specific....As I supported Bush in office, I give my full support to this Administration, I assure you., The Truth has come years ago, Thus bringing about Reality......Go RV!!!!! Go USA

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

reality wrote:I'm Pro America, The United States of America to get more specific....As I supported Bush in office, I give my full support to this Administration, I assure you., The Truth has come years ago, Thus bringing about Reality......Go RV!!!!! Go USA

I ADMIRE YOUR CONVICTION......
THE TRUTH IS HARD FOR SOME TO DIGEST! threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by teresaann Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

❤ Thanks okie for all the time you spent with us.Your awsome. teresaann

teresaann

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty True

Post by KC1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Its true...Obama was or is the nail in the coffin. This has been going on way longer than I am old and I am 54. Time to BLEED DC in 2012. ALL new faces and new ideas...including O-BIG-EARS. The people have had enough of our enslaver...We are NOT your endentured servants Washington DC ...DO YOU HEAR US NOW!!!! :evil: Twisted Evil

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitterpatter Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

This title is terribly I accurate: Rachel Maddow admitted she was wrong, made a mistake and should have checked her facts before airing something. This is called integrity and displays humility. This is far different from being a liar.

Pitterpatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitterpatter Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry, should say "terribly inaccurate." iPad self-corrected .

Pitterpatter

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:19 pm

I am not an Obama supporter but if you check history you will find that a form of Marshall law was put into place during the Lincoln administration during the civil war and has never been removed. The "downgrade has been in the works since then. If you look you will see the slow desintigration of our rights since then. There was a speach by a very popular president in the early 60's that said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" To me that was the beginning of the end of our country as we know it.

It is not too late if the people wake up. This is one of the main ways I intend to contribute to people after RV. Right now I just do not have the money or time, I wish I did. I know there are others who feel the same way I wish that we the people can get together and make things happen. It will take a lot of people who do not want to loose our way of life....rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debraff Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 pm

I AGREE O IS A CARING PRESIDENT ITS JUST SOME PEOPLE WANT SOME ONE TO BLAME EVEN THOSE HE TRYS IT DOSENT MATTER YOU HAVE THESE FEW THATS GOING TO BE AGAINST HIM :evil: NO MATTER WHAT. :evil:

debraff

Back to top Go down

Post by calileo Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I love Maddow. She's one of the last true journalists. Admitting a mistake is key in keeping integrity as a journalist. If you think she's a die hard Obama supporter, watch her show, she reports, period, she's not a cheerleader for this administration or any other individual.

calileo

Back to top Go down

Rachel Maddow, Admits she's a Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty rachel maddow

Post by polecat Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 pm

there are no journalist left.journalist report the facts without slant.just tell us the facts. we can interpret for ourselves,we do not need to be told what the facts mean.the truth is the truth. i can tell you the sun is shining but if its raining you are still gonna get wet regardless of the news
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm

[quote="polecat"]there are no journalist left.journalist report the facts without slant.just tell us the facts. we can interpret for ourselves,we do not need to be told what the facts mean.the truth is the truth. i can tell you the sun is shining but if its raining you are still gonna get wet regardless of the news[/quote

There are no journalists left like it or not, believe it or not the media, tv, news paper, and radio news are owned by the illuminatti and are told what they cannot say... don't believe?? why have you not heard about (not to much) about the Iraqi RV?...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 pm

reality wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/06/rachel-maddow-rush-limbaugh-wrong-sorry_n_920136.html

Stop the madness, God Bless President Obama and The USA............

What we have here is failure to communicate. Some people ya just can't reach.

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by pja1087 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm

rosienogg wrote:I think you're the only pro obama on this site. I think you're really going to see your reality shaken soon when you see the real Obama being unmasked.

She is not the only one, I'm also am a pro obama on this site. Thats a fact so you are wrong again.

pja1087

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWhoSaysNi Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Based on her comments, the only thing about Maddow that would surprise me is if she admitted she liked men.

KnightWhoSaysNi

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 pm

thanks for telling us what we already know. nobody watches her because she fibs all the time.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 am

pja1087 wrote:
rosienogg wrote:I think you're the only pro obama on this site. I think you're really going to see your reality shaken soon when you see the real Obama being unmasked.

She is not the only one, I'm also am a pro obama on this site. Thats a fact so you are wrong again.

I'm so sorry.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 am

debraff wrote:I AGREE O IS A CARING PRESIDENT ITS JUST SOME PEOPLE WANT SOME ONE TO BLAME EVEN THOSE HE TRYS IT DOSENT MATTER YOU HAVE THESE FEW THATS GOING TO BE AGAINST HIM :evil: NO MATTER WHAT. :evil:

My My, don't you look pretty with that lovely wool pulled so far over your eyes.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum